Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
MP is a good change of pace, but man did they sell out the franchise on this one.

Who here remembers 2006 when GOW1 first came out? It was good because it was original. Not a copy of Unreal Tournament or any other MP shooter. I love Gears and playing FFA in GOW is fun but it's a compromise of their integrity too. Still can't get used to the modified controls.

Again don't get me wrong I'm liking the game but I can see why people may not and to be frank, why Cliffy B left Epic. This is like a rip off of every other popular MP shooter. It does not play like your ordinary Gears of War game. Sure, the environments and graphics and weapons may seem similar but the style of MP is a total cop out.
 5 years ago '07        #62
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,695 | Props total: 17960 17960
 Ghettoquiz said:
Game is dope. Too much bi*chin in here tho
 st21 said:
this. some people acting like straight females in here smh.

game is flames.
justify for us "females" how 4 maps at launch is acceptable
 03-20-2013, 11:57 AM         #63
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
The campaign is pretty good though, I like the addition of de-classify Missions. I didn't really get to play MP too much last night. From the little bit I did play, Overrun seems cool.
 Ghettoquiz said:
Game is dope. Too much bi*chin in here tho
hit me up "LaRy BLanco"

been up all night raping in FFA/TDM ,shyts fu*king addicting

overrun is probably one of the best non deathmach MP modes ive ever played
shyt is like horde mode mixed with annex

still havent started the campaign yet because we're waiting on 1 of our cuzins to kop the game
 5 years ago '05        #64
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
 Stupendamatic said:
I'm loving it...somebody hit me up for some games ShortbusRevenge

Overrun is fun as hell but I hate playing with people who don't want use their mic.
Yeah, OverRun would be pointless to play with no mic randoms. Takes a lot of communication to be successful unless you're playing against people that really suck
 03-20-2013, 12:06 PM         #65
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jets Fool said:
Reading this thread and being a Gears fan boy I think I'm going to save my 60 bucks.
@ these broke a.ss niccaz trying to find any reason to not kop gears

if ur a "Gears fan" like u claim to be u'd kop the game and play it to see for urself if its good or not instead of listening to a bunch a haters u dont kno from a hole in the wall

thats like me not kopping an AC game because a bunch of f*ggots in this sections who arent even into the series say its trash
 03-20-2013, 12:14 PM         #66
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funniest part is u got niccaz who been talking shyt about this game for over a month now and
STILL haven't played it yet

fu*king cornballs...
 5 years ago '12        #67
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Flawless Image said:
justify for us "females" how 4 maps at launch is acceptable
You can't. One of the dumbest fu*king decisions a video game has ever made
 5 years ago '07        #68
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,695 | Props total: 17960 17960
 LAwLB15 said:

if ur a "Gears fan" like u claim to be u'd kop the game and play it to see for urself if its good or not instead of listening to a bunch a haters u dont kno from a hole in the wall

thats like me not kopping an AC game because a bunch of f*ggots in this sections who arent even into the series say its trash
 5 years ago '06        #69
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 KURUPTION!!! said:
that should be a smiley. You been on a Jesszman tear the last few months with hating in general, but at least you've been hating everything equally. Honestly though I agree with you. No new IPs, watered down sequels, and fu*king Kinect
I don't see the correlation, but the past few months of 2013 there hasn't been any real worthy drops in gaming.

I havn't bought a game since FC3, this gen is simply over besides 3 remaining games. God of War isn't one of them and neither is Gears.

Besides Last of Us, Beyond two souls and GTAV(which I will wait to cop on next gen consoles if thats an option), I don't need to drop $60 on games that are being made to squeeze out every last penny of the franchise for one last hurrah.

Notice how besides GTAV the remaining 2 are new ips. This gen is over, I couldn't take another 1-2 years of this sh*t to be honest. I'm ready for next gen & new ips.
 5 years ago '06        #70
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 LAwLB15 said:

Any Gears fan knows that Gears aint the same Gears anymore that we were all sh*tting ourselves over in '07. Nothing to get excited about with Judgement, most people know what to expect at this point.
 5 years ago '12        #71
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 Soraci7 said:
I don't see the correlation, but the past few months of 2013 there hasn't been any real worthy drops in gaming.

I havn't bought a game since FC3, this gen is simply over besides 3 remaining games. God of War isn't one of them and neither is Gears.

Besides Last of Us, Beyond two souls and GTAV(which I will wait to cop on next gen consoles if thats an option), I don't need to drop $60 on games that are being made to squeeze out every last penny of the franchise for one last hurrah.

Notice how besides GTAV the remaining 2 are new ips. This gen is over, I couldn't take another 1-2 years of this sh*t to be honest. I'm ready for next gen & new ips.
Capcom is dropping "Remember Me" as well. Its a new IP, in your opinion you might not want it-but the buzz is growing for it daily

I was just telling norcal925 the other night how its insane....we literally just finished the end of a generation/era with this new Gears of War Game coming out. Last real 'big' Xbox 360 exclusive....Crazy to think about since its been so long

I personally am waiting for Splinter Cell Blacklist, Injustice, Bioshock Infinite, Last of Us, Remember Me, and Metro Last Light....Thing is Out of those titles Injustice and Last of us are the only 2 titles im getting on consoles, rest im getting on PC so eh.

Gone go smoke a blunt in the memory of this gen.

As far as the Gears topic is concerned....I have bashed Gears of Wars MP since the OG game...but I actually really enjoyed the matches ive played in Judgement so far...had a great time playing with Lawlb for a few rounds and the few games I played this mornin to...I usually rush to play the SP cause i love the Gears story....but I kept pulling out the SP to go play a few rounds of MP
 03-20-2013, 06:15 PM         #72
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best campaign in the series

those declassified missions>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #73
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
There's no fu*king way this game has a better campaign than the original game. Especially the PC version with the Brumak f!ght. It might be better than 2 & 3, but not the first game.
 03-20-2013, 06:22 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gow 1 had the worst campaign in all 4 IMO
 5 years ago '04        #75
space
space
I don't see anyone agreeing with you there. It was so bad that you played the next three games? and before you say it was the MP you are the same person who said you play the Gears games more for the campaign than the MP. I respect your opinion, and it's not a bad game, it's just a let down in every possible way when compared to the first three.
 5 years ago '11        #76
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I don't see anyone agreeing with you there. It was so bad that you played the next three games? and before you say it was the MP you are the same person who said you play the Gears games more for the campaign than the MP. I respect your opinion, and it's not a bad game, it's just a let down in every possible way when compared to the first three.

Exactly, and i'm a huge gears fan.

Only MP game i stay on until the next drops, in fact ill probably go back to 3 in a couple weeks.
 03-20-2013, 07:27 PM         #77
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KURUPTION!!! said:
woa I never said it was bad

I just liked the other 3 BETTER

stop putting words in my mouth

ranking the campaign i'd say
judgement
gears 2=gears 3
gears 1

mp IMO
gears 3
gears judgement (so far)
gears 2
gears 1

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 03-20-2013 at 07:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #78
space
space
I'm done, you win. You've got to be the first person on here that I've ever seen say the Original game has the worst mp I'm interested to see if someone is gonna cosign your statement so I can see if I'm just crazy.
 03-20-2013, 08:07 PM         #79
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
woa I never said it was bad

I just liked the other 3 BETTER

stop putting words in my mouth

ranking the campaign i'd say
judgement
gears 2=gears 3
gears 1

mp IMO
gears 3
gears judgement (so far)
gears 2
gears 1
You my homie bro but um no just no

Story Wise:
Gears 3
Gears 1
Gears 2

MP Wise:
Gears 1
Gears 3
Gears 2

Havent played judgement yet (gamefly will be dropping it tomorrow)
 5 years ago '12        #80
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
fu*k everything after Gears of War 2.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy