IGN: Gears of War Judgement Review

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Peter Griffin said:
It's just four maps now then two free ones coming early April with the dbno mode
I had a feeling. That's the worst sh*t ever. Then they're going act like they're doing you a favor and giving you two maps for free and dbno when they both should have shipped with the damn game so you can buy their season pass. This is low. I'm disgusted and disappointed at the same time.
 5 years ago '05        #42
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
ya'll n*ggaz still use IGN for reviews? its called Metacritic...IGN is some sh*t. and Gears sucks....all 360 got Halo and gears fu*k outta here.
 03-19-2013, 09:20 PM         #43
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
The reviewers gave God of War exactly what it deserves. They liked it. Gave it a favorable score that averaged between 7 and 9. Infact I don't even know if it got a 9. If it did, it didn't deserve it. That game is good too. Just like Gears. It's just that neither of these games deserve a 9. I'm using the 2 day gold pass that I got with the game. Tomorrow when we get our check I'm going to probably get a 3 month gold pass. All because I'm liking this game. I want to keep playing on co op and TDM. It's just that this game does not deserve a 9. Like you always say, if you don't like or agree with my opinion, then ignore my post.

[pic - click to view]

nikka u kno damn well I cant ignore u!

ur apart of the brotherhood

hit me up on live next time ur on gears u biased as*hole

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 03-19-2013 at 09:39 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #44
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21137 21137
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I had a feeling. That's the worst sh*t ever. Then they're going act like they're doing you a favor and giving you two maps for free and dbno when they both should have shipped with the damn game so you can buy their season pass. This is low. I'm disgusted and disappointed at the same time.
It has nothing to do with the season pass, the two maps and execution are free to everyone. It's still kinda stupid they shipped with only 4 maps though.
 5 years ago '12        #45
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Okay I put about 2 good hours in

They COMPLETELY fu*ked up Horde man

Straight pissed. This fu*king Survival sh*t is HORRRRRRRIBLE. Not only bc of the classes that you must choose, but also how the maps are setup and played.. So fu*king stupid. Also, no DBNO too.. What in the flying fu*k???

Also, they made the regular online way way too much like Halo.. Every time I keep getting melee'd to death and its pissing me off..

Haven't tried Overrun but if its like Survival I'm sure ill be pass.. Why couldn't they just leave Horde like it was???
 5 years ago '07        #46
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,719 | Props total: 17972 17972
the fact that this shipped with 4 maps is unacceptable i dont care if 2 free maps are coming next month or not a multiplayer game should ship with at least 8 maps,this sh*t is already boring after only a few hours of play because of the same damn maps over and over.

and most of the sh*t they changed is ridiculous and im not even a huge gears fan like that so i know the hardcore players have to be majorly irritated.

my dumb a.ss even bought the season pass before playing since it was $20 and the skins it comes with are wack

which brings me to my next point,the skins while optional are ridiculously priced,$5 for a character skin

i just cant get over the 4 maps though,i feel like ive been trolled
 5 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Krazie said:
It has nothing to do with the season pass, the two maps and execution are free to everyone. It's still kinda stupid they shipped with only 4 maps though.
That's not what I meant. I mean It's almost like Epic is hustlin you. The first hit is free, want more cop this season pass. They did it last game too.

Flawless Image said:
the fact that this shipped with 4 maps is unacceptable i dont care if 2 free maps are coming next month or not a multiplayer game should ship with at least 8 maps,this sh*t is already boring after only a few hours of play because of the same damn maps over and over.

and most of the sh*t they changed is ridiculous and im not even a huge gears fan like that so i know the hardcore players have to be majorly irritated.

my dumb a.ss even bought the season pass before playing since it was $20 and the skins it comes with are wack

which brings me to my next point,the skins while optional are ridiculously priced,$5 for a character skin

i just cant get over the 4 maps though,i feel like ive been trolled
All of this. I don't see how any hardcore Gears fan finds this acceptable. To each his own, but damn. Compared to the previous games this is pathetic all the way around. I would have rather had another Bulletstorm then had them fu*k up my Gears like this.
 5 years ago '12        #48
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 9811 9811
I know there are only 4 maps but how good are they? Gears 1 and 2 had some of the most memorable and well designed maps ever.
 5 years ago '06        #49
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Shipped with 4 maps what is this a multiplayer beta

[pic - click to view]

I'm not even surprised at this point, I've been pointing out their Republican a.ss trends when they started around '09. M$ now = out of touch bullsh*t corporation due to their greed. Pre '08 I was lovin that 360 was a top 2 console for me, I just can't support this garbage path they've taken.

Now they are just on full blown aids mode, every flagship title from Halo MP being ruined to this 4 map mp beta. Which is comical when the XBOX Slaves troll the sales topic, when in fact you sheep that keep buying this sh*t are the reason your flagship ips get more watered down every fu*king year on that Capcom a.ss console

When you gonna get tired of being suckers year after year.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-20-2013 at 06:09 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
carbon720 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Campaign mode is sick. I'm loving the gameplay of it. The last one started of boring and was a snoozefest, but this one is more fun. It is a little more arcade like though.
 5 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
Shipped with 4 maps what is this a multiplayer beta

[pic - click to view]

I'm not even surprised at this point, I've been pointing out their Republican a.ss trends when they started around '09. M$ now = out of touch bullsh*t corporation due to their greed. Pre '08 I was lovin that 360 was a top 2 console for me, I just can't support this garbage path they've taken.

Now they are just on full blown aids mode, every flagship title from Halo MP being ruined to this 4 map mp beta. Which is comical when the XBOX Slaves troll the sales topic, when in fact you sheep that keep buying this sh*t are the reason your flagship ips get more watered down every fu*king year on that Capcom a.ss console

When you gonna get tired of being suckers year after year.

that should be a smiley. You been on a Jesszman tear the last few months with hating in general, but at least you've been hating everything equally. Honestly though I agree with you. No new IPs, watered down sequels, and fu*king Kinect
 5 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 Msirae said:
I know there are only 4 maps but how good are they? Gears 1 and 2 had some of the most memorable and well designed maps ever.
They're ok. The biggest selling point is that they're multi leveled. Gondola and Rig aren't too bad. Anyone know if these free maps will be all new maps or redesigns from previous games?
 5 years ago '04        #53
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Wha? You can't plant grenades in this?

only FOUR maps?! wow..

Horde is the only thing I play in Gears besides campaign, so its exclusion had me iffy about Judgment. But the grenades & maps too...
 03-20-2013, 09:41 AM         #54
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reading this thread and being a Gears fan boy I think I'm going to save my 60 bucks.
 5 years ago '05        #55
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
Game is dope. Too much bi*chin in here tho
 5 years ago '05        #56
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15795 15795
The campaign is pretty good though, I like the addition of de-classify Missions. I didn't really get to play MP too much last night. From the little bit I did play, Overrun seems cool.
 5 years ago '07        #57
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
 Ghettoquiz said:
Game is dope. Too much bi*chin in here tho
this. some people acting like straight females in here smh.

game is flames.
 5 years ago '05        #58
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
I'm loving it...somebody hit me up for some games ShortbusRevenge

Overrun is fun as hell but I hate playing with people who don't want use their mic.
 5 years ago '05        #59
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
Add me

YoungQuizo
 5 years ago '11        #60
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
ill prob get this game when the 2 maps come out or when this sh*t goes down to $30

prob when it goes down to $30
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy