Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21140 21140
 Killamike79 said:
So whats this I've been hearing about the Lancer and Gnasher in MP....you can't carry both, only one at a time or some sh*t like that?
You only start with one major weapon, and a snub pistol, based on the loadout you choose. I'm fairly certain you can pick up any other weapons from your k!lled enemies to replace your pistol. So, you could still carry the lancer and gnasher, but you gotta work for it.

It's an odd change to the formula, but I'll wait to play before I judge. I think it makes some sense for certain reasons, but it's gonna be hard to get used to.
 5 years ago '05        #22
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
im coppin midnightttt
 5 years ago '06        #23
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 Krazie said:
You only start with one major weapon, and a snub pistol, based on the loadout you choose. I'm fairly certain you can pick up any other weapons from your k!lled enemies to replace your pistol. So, you could still carry the lancer and gnasher, but you gotta work for it.

It's an odd change to the formula, but I'll wait to play before I judge. I think it makes some sense for certain reasons, but it's gonna be hard to get used to.
Well you have NEVER been able to pick up anything else other than a pistol in that bottom slot, so we'll see about that..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21140 21140
 Comic Book Guy said:
Well you have NEVER been able to pick up anything else other than a pistol in that bottom slot, so we'll see about that..
Fairly certain I've seen gameplay where you can exchange it. It's different cause you're only carrying two guns now.
 03-18-2013, 07:05 PM         #25
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:

ur correct u can, thats what ive been doing
 03-18-2013, 07:31 PM         #26
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game owns, and the beta is sick. suck on da cyock
 5 years ago '10        #27
Daunte Bx718 
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 414 414
does anybody know if the young dom dlc is inside the game case? cuz i aint reserve it but i want da homie dom
 03-19-2013, 12:06 PM         #28
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaneinsane said:
Rehash right... oh wait 360 hasnt been around that long so it's okay

How many gears of wars on one console span these trolls funny
gears>>>>________insert PC exclusive
 03-19-2013, 12:27 PM         #29
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
gears>>>>________insert PC exclusive
Keep dreaming
 03-19-2013, 02:10 PM         #30
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #31
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2142 2142
Good game. It just didn't deserve a 9.2 though.
 03-19-2013, 03:19 PM         #32
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LicensedLegend said:
Good game. It just didn't deserve a 9.2 though.
because it isnt a ps3 game?

back on that biased shyt again I see

03-19-2013, 03:59 PM         #33
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is trash. I don't even have to play it to tell you guys that.

I may rent it though.
 5 years ago '12        #34
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 17423 17423
 fatboi1 said:
Game is trash. I don't even have to play it to tell you guys that.

I may rent it though.
bi*ch go play journey while you wait on Last Of Us

Then again I prolly get Last of Us if I can get it free

Didnt God Of War come out? Tell me how many xbox 360 fans are in the Ascension Official thread talking sh*t

Then again you n*ggas aren't even playing that sh*t All up in the xbox 360 threads hating cause you bored
 5 years ago '12        #35
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2142 2142
 LAwLB15 said:

The reviewers gave God of War exactly what it deserves. They liked it. Gave it a favorable score that averaged between 7 and 9. Infact I don't even know if it got a 9. If it did, it didn't deserve it. That game is good too. Just like Gears. It's just that neither of these games deserve a 9. I'm using the 2 day gold pass that I got with the game. Tomorrow when we get our check I'm going to probably get a 3 month gold pass. All because I'm liking this game. I want to keep playing on co op and TDM. It's just that this game does not deserve a 9. Like you always say, if you don't like or agree with my opinion, then ignore my post.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #36
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Love the fact that everyone can't run around gnashering everyone unless they want to be stuck with the gnasher
 5 years ago '11        #37
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

danai actually posted some funny sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #38
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 LAwLB15 said:

I'm trying to like it, but I'm on the fence so far and I adore this series. It's my favorite series this gen. TDM is eh, I like the first to 50 format, but the maps are way too big. Sometimes I was running around so long I wondered if there was anyone playing on the other team. How many maps did this game ship with? I feel like I played the same four maps for TDM all afternoon. I can deal with Human vs Human, but I really miss the locusts. Too early to tell on the Campaign. Overrun is official though. not a 9.2, I'd say an 8 at best.
 5 years ago '05        #39
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I'm trying to like it, but I'm on the fence so far and I adore this series. It's my favorite series this gen. TDM is eh, I like the first to 50 format, but the maps are way too big. Sometimes I was running around so long I wondered if there was anyone playing on the other team. How many maps did this game ship with? I feel like I played the same four maps for TDM all afternoon. I can deal with Human vs Human, but I really miss the locusts. Too early to tell on the Campaign. Overrun is official though. not a 9.2, I'd say an 8 at best.
It's just four maps now then two free ones coming early April with the dbno mode
 5 years ago '04        #40
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 KURUPTION!!! said:
I'm not sure if I like it yet, either. I think there are only four maps, actually. Hopefully more comes pretty soon. I don't like the new way of switching weapons/throwing grenades. Gonna take a lot of getting used to. Haven't tried overrun or the campaign yet, though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy