Most Men Will Get To This Point... Question is go home, or hang on tight?

most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #81
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,075 | Props total: 2287 2287
I'm watching the first vid like I'm way too young to relate
 5 years ago '07        #82
Opinion 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 403 403
 Calamity said:
im f!ghting my hair loss and yall n*ggas sit up here and make hairline jokes all fckin day... like i aint got no fckin feelings? fck yall man... heartless sons of btches :nasmad:
lol i feel you, but im so fu*kin glad to announce (to those who dont give a fu*k) im growing my hair back to the point i got a hairline again lol it used to fade toward the middle because my hair was so thin in the center edge man, but after about a good 2 months of working at this sh*t and trying products that sh*t is back. I'm still thin in two areas on top but it's growing back, because now i don't gotta go damn near bald to get my sh*t all around even and my hair line is full. sh*t just gotta workin this magic

that pink lotion and superdugro is what im rocking with, the pink lotion now though that super du gro in white and orange can is too damn thick

Last edited by Opinion; 03-19-2013 at 06:44 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #83
Opinion 5 heat pts
space
space
and what you eat does make a big difference as well, i didnt think it was possible to grow my sh*t back but it's slowly coming back i don't drink soda or alcohol any more, seldomly intake soft drinks like fruit punch or some sh*t, a n*gga taking the multi-vitamin cheweables once a day, drinking alot of water, cut out fast food, if i do fast food its usually subway cus i can't cook worth a damn
 5 years ago '13        #84
Vercetti 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,526 | Props total: 5718 5718
 Rillest said:

On another note though, how all these old school rappers who we know already in their 40's still rockin' full hairlines though? Like Ice Cube, Nas, JayZ, Method man etc....hmmn, makes me wonder if they got cosmetic enhancements to keep their ish on point or do they just have impeccable genetics while us regular folk ready to come home in mid to late 20's and early 30's.
Genetics. All the males on their mama's side most likely have a full head of hair.
 5 years ago '07        #85
Opinion 5 heat pts
space
space
 lostkauze said:
my n*gga defeating genetics?? might have to see if I can turn back the clock too
i didnt think it was possible, but n*gga my sh*t has grown back to the point where a n*gga can get a solid dark hair line i think genetics had a part to play though because my old man, his dad, and my uncles got the same loss in the same damn spots but like i said changed my diet, went from a skinny n*gga to a bigga n*gga gaining weight and sh*t, taking vitamins and fu*kin with that super du gro and pink lotion, shiiittt 3-4 months later im back
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
46 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
127 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
421 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1371 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy