Most Men Will Get To This Point... Question is go home, or hang on tight?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #81
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
I'm watching the first vid like I'm way too young to relate
 5 years ago '07        #82
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 Calamity said:
im f!ghting my hair loss and yall n*ggas sit up here and make hairline jokes all fckin day... like i aint got no fckin feelings? fck yall man... heartless sons of btches
lol i feel you, but im so fu*kin glad to announce (to those who dont give a fu*k) im growing my hair back to the point i got a hairline again lol it used to fade toward the middle because my hair was so thin in the center edge man, but after about a good 2 months of working at this sh*t and trying products that sh*t is back. I'm still thin in two areas on top but it's growing back, because now i don't gotta go damn near bald to get my sh*t all around even and my hair line is full. sh*t just gotta workin this magic

that pink lotion and superdugro is what im rocking with, the pink lotion now though that super du gro in white and orange can is too damn thick

Last edited by Opinion; 03-19-2013 at 07:44 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #83
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
and what you eat does make a big difference as well, i didnt think it was possible to grow my sh*t back but it's slowly coming back i don't drink soda or alcohol any more, seldomly intake soft drinks like fruit punch or some sh*t, a n*gga taking the multi-vitamin cheweables once a day, drinking alot of water, cut out fast food, if i do fast food its usually subway cus i can't cook worth a damn
 5 years ago '13        #84
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,272 | Props total: 4708 4708
 Rillest said:

On another note though, how all these old school rappers who we know already in their 40's still rockin' full hairlines though? Like Ice Cube, Nas, JayZ, Method man etc....hmmn, makes me wonder if they got cosmetic enhancements to keep their ish on point or do they just have impeccable genetics while us regular folk ready to come home in mid to late 20's and early 30's.
Genetics. All the males on their mama's side most likely have a full head of hair.
 5 years ago '07        #85
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
 lostkauze said:
my n*gga defeating genetics?? might have to see if I can turn back the clock too
i didnt think it was possible, but n*gga my sh*t has grown back to the point where a n*gga can get a solid dark hair line i think genetics had a part to play though because my old man, his dad, and my uncles got the same loss in the same damn spots but like i said changed my diet, went from a skinny n*gga to a bigga n*gga gaining weight and sh*t, taking vitamins and fu*kin with that super du gro and pink lotion, shiiittt 3-4 months later im back
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy