Mar 17 - Two Teens Found Guilty of Rape in Steubenville

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
crazy thing. young and dumb, everybody. those boys felt entitled and played themselves. that girl is nothing but trouble. whether she consented or not, she was hella drunk and prolly didn't know either way. still, kids lives are ruined all for some pus*y. they'll learned. and hopefully she'll stop being loose. i doubt n*ggas fu*k with her again, ever, in that town. she's jail bait now. wild story. 1 year in juve for r*pe seems light though. were this an adult case, that would be several years for them. they're lucky. i'm mad though that it was only the black dudes convicted. that white dude in the video was talking pure sh*t. he was involved in it some how. he snitched though so he's good.
 5 years ago '04        #142
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 Nautilus O said:
Rape isnt a normal night, teenagers being promiscous is. My point is simply there are more people to blame than these two dudes, she has blame and her parents do too. You not really making,any points so yea.

So please explain to me then, outside of her underage drinking charges (which is separate from the crime of r*pe), Ideally what exactly do you want her to be charged with for her "responsibility" in this r*pe ??

You want her to be charged as an accessory to this r*pe since she's also to blame as you say??

Should the two boys get lesser sentences because she was drunk ??

What exactly is your point ? and how should she be punished for this r*pe since she's partially to blame ?? It's either charge her with something else or lessen the boys punishment , so what do you propose ?
 5 years ago '05        #143
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Nautilus O said:
Rape isnt a normal night, teenagers being promiscous is. My point is simply there are more people to blame than these two dudes, she has blame and her parents do too. You not really making,any points so yea.

Finally someone is looking at this from a social standpoint

If these two got drunk and died in a car accident, people would blame the people who gave them the alcohol and the people who let them drive.

If this girl died from alcohol poisioning, people would,blame the owners of the house she was drinking in.

If a n*gga walks into a blood neighborhood wearing blues and gets k!lled, BX throws a gif party.

When lil jojo got k!lled, the responses on this thread were dead gifs and smileys.

White girls gets blacked out drunk, and she bears no responsibility for what happens to her. She was being naive....

Yall n*ggas k!ll me
the reason why i cant ride with this is because i dont think this is an isolated incident

You speak of looking at this from a social perspective, but there is a part of that perspective that has yet to really be discussed in this thread and is why this story has become a bigger deal than other r*pe cases. The perspective that the football team is above reproach and that they can do anything they want and not only get away with it, their parents and hierarchy of that town will do what it takes to cover it up and not see the light of day

Depending on who you believe she got blacked out drunk, some would tell you that she was drugged and carried from party to party.

Depending on who you believe she opened herself up to this situation and had it coming (which could be true to an extend), some would tell you she had a bad breakup with the star player of the football team and this was his way to get back at her (that football player had a tweet saying “no one breaks up with me and gets away with it” true story, and would also partly explain why they all got on social network and acted in such a celebratory manner)

Depending on who you believe these two dudes didn’t know she was knocked out and regret what they did, some will tell you that they are part of an entity at their school called “the r*pe crew” and that this is commonplace among that group of people

sh*t the dude in the video REFERENCES ANOTHER r*pe in the video, and he was just as amused talking about that one as well

I have stayed out the convo for the most part you have had with others because I don’t really have a dog in that race (and I apologize for the long windedness of this post), but once you point out the social perspective, I think we need to leave ourselves open about the potential and what seems to be apparent systemic problem that has gotten to the very core of that town and seemingly rotted this place from the inside out and made nights like this not the exception, but the norm

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-19-2013 at 02:42 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #144
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 StateProperty88 said:
the reason why i cant ride with this is because i dont think this is an isolated incident

You speak of looking at this from a social perspective, but there is a part of that perspective that has yet to really be discussed in this thread and is why this story has become a bigger deal than other r*pe cases. The perspective that the football team is above reproach and that they can do anything they want and not only get away with it, their parents and hierarchy of that town will do what it takes to cover it up and not see the light of day

Depending on who you believe she got blacked out drunk, some would tell you that she was drugged and carried from party to party.

Depending on who you believe she opened herself up to this situation and had it coming (which could be true to an extend), some would tell you she had a bad breakup with the star player of the football team and this was his way to get back at her (that football player had a tweet saying “no one breaks up with me and gets away with it” true story, and would also partly explain why they all got on social network and acted in such a celebratory manner)

Depending on who you believe these two dudes didn’t know she was knocked out and regret what they did, some will tell you that they are part of an entity at their school called “the r*pe crew” and that this is commonplace among that group of people

sh*t the dude in the video REFERENCES ANOTHER r*pe in the video, and he was just as amused talking about that one as well

I have stayed out the convo for the most part you have had with others because I don’t really have a dog in that race (and I apologize for the long windedness of this post), but once you point out the social perspective, I think we need to leave ourselves open about the potential and what seems to be apparent systemic problem that has gotten to the very core of that town and seemingly rotted this place from the inside out and made nights like this not the exception, but the norm
The only thing I truly disagree with is,this being a "football" thing, this girl, according to her friends, got this drunk ALL THE TIME. So this is a community problem, not a football problem.
 5 years ago '05        #145
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
The only thing I truly disagree with is,this being a "football" thing, this girl, according to her friends, got this drunk ALL THE TIME. So this is a community problem, not a football problem.
the details of the story say otherwise homie. i cant go into detail without another long winded post but the football team is held in extremely high regard in that town. it is pretty much all the town has, once again thats the main reason why this became a story. because they hold parties at the coaches houses (i believe they drug this girl to one of the a.ssistant coaches houses and he told them to leave), one of the football players mother is a prosecuting attorney for that town. the family of the victim went to HER to press charges, and of course she tried to talk them out of it and i believe she succeeded after some coaxing.

i implore to do some research into this and really take a look at the back story of this because thats really what is making story all the more intriguing (for lack of a better word)
 5 years ago '10        #146
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 psylence2k said:
So please explain to me then, outside of her underage drinking charges (which is separate from the crime of r*pe), Ideally what exactly do you want her to be charged with for her "responsibility" in this r*pe ??

You want her to be charged as an accessory to this r*pe since she's also to blame as you say??

Should the two boys get lesser sentences because she was drunk ??

What exactly is your point ? and how should she be punished for this r*pe since she's partially to blame ?? It's either charge her with something else or lessen the boys punishment , so what do you propose ?
Underage drinking charge would be appropriate, but that wont happen because no one wants to charge a victim with a crime even if they were breaking the law
 5 years ago '04        #147
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
These pieces of $h!t deserve more time than this. They are basically setting a precedent and telling kids to go ahead and commit a crime as long as you are a minor! Our system fails us again!

Remember, this girl could have easily been one of your loved ones.

Last edited by supremeskillz; 03-19-2013 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #148
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 getyagameup said:
crazy thing. young and dumb, everybody. those boys felt entitled and played themselves. that girl is nothing but trouble. whether she consented or not, she was hella drunk and prolly didn't know either way. still, kids lives are ruined all for some pus*y. they'll learned. and hopefully she'll stop being loose. i doubt n*ggas fu*k with her again, ever, in that town. she's jail bait now. wild story. 1 year in juve for r*pe seems light though. were this an adult case, that would be several years for them. they're lucky. i'm mad though that it was only the black dudes convicted. that white dude in the video was talking pure sh*t. he was involved in it some how. he snitched though so he's good.
I actually thought that since there was a video, you know actual images. That comments like this wouldn't exist
 5 years ago '06        #149
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
bi*ch got drunk wanted the D, got it, then cried the next morning smh
 5 years ago '06        #150
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 By The Dock said:

^ anybody who doesn't want them to perish after reading this just wants to d!ck ride for rapists. I hope they bleed out onto the ground so I can spit on them
texts didn't say sh*t. he just said he fingered her and he was denying that there is pics
 5 years ago '05        #151
space
space
 Bouncer said:
texts didn't say sh*t. he just said he fingered her and he was denying that there is pics
he was denying that there were pics, but he already sent them to other people

talking about she gave him a handjob and saying that she was dead the whole time

cant front that part of the text conversation was a little amusing "how she give you a handy dandy when she was dead?"

dude was struggling to get his story right but hey like he said he "needed all the help he could get"
 5 years ago '06        #152
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
he was denying that there were pics, but he already sent them to other people

talking about she gave him a handjob and saying that she was dead the whole time

cant front that part of the text conversation was a little amusing "how she give you a handy dandy when she was dead?"

dude was struggling to get his story right but hey like he said he "needed all the help he could get"
yea i misread that sh*t. lmao, he fu*ked up
 5 years ago '13        #153
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
 By The Dock said:

^ anybody who doesn't want them to perish after reading this just wants to d!ck ride for rapists. I hope they bleed out onto the ground so I can spit on them
I like how they were speaking so casually...

That's fu*ked up though...
 5 years ago '11        #154
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Nautilus O said:
But who's responsible for that? Apparently not her parents or her. You get sloppy drunk and pass out and a couple n*ggas come run your pockets and laugh about it on twitter the next day. Is anybody going to feel bad for you?

And we all know she's getting a check out of this, her parents too. Lifetime movie coming in a few months, and I bet you simp a.ss n*ggas gonna be sitting there with tissues.
Because you get black out drunk people should be able to fu*k you? Never getting drunk around you.

Last edited by thehammer; 03-21-2013 at 12:53 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #155
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
 all3rd said:

CNN really going to get their ratings up after making a report feeling sorry for rapists since they play Football. at Candy and this dumb reporter Poppy.
wth these n*ggas in here apologizing for? they going to jail, aint no need to apologize.

dumb azz girls wanna go over guys house and get drunk and get embarrased only when their friends find out they is hos so they say they was r*ped.

the hoz should of got up and apologized for being drunks.luts
 5 years ago '07        #156
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19980 19980
Boxden has a lot of rapists i guess. So because a girl goes to a party its implied if she passes out, everyone gets to run train on her?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy