Mar 17 - Two Teens Found Guilty of Rape in Steubenville

most viewed right now
 128
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Nautilus O said:
They're being punished for what they did, how are the girl and her parents going to be held responsible for what they did? If you sit here and say "I don't give a sh*t about the girl and her parents" then why even comment on the story?

Until these girls start getting reprimanded for putting themselves in these situations, this is going to continue to happen. She was 16, out all night, in another state, getting wasted, she put herself in danger, and when it all blew up, HER PARENTS took it to the police.


Same guardians who let her put herself in that situation.
Cool hit her with some underage drinking charges, what else can we hit her with ? What other laws did she break ?


I dont have a problem with any of that, but you're really making seem like you wanna say " Well she deserved it " by the way you keep saying "Yea they were wrong BUT" and then continuously going on to type a paragraph or two about how big as.lut the girl is.

It's obvious that you dont really agree that what they did was completely wrong and that their sentence is just when you're calling people in here "captains" for saying "Good, they got what they deserved" and calling this just a "normal high school night". That pretty much exposes your true sentiments and how you really feel about this case.

The girl MAY have been as.lut and may have had a history of over drinking, but that's not the focal point of what this story or case is about at the moment. It's about these knuckleheads taking advantage of her. It's about them raping her, not her over drinking.

She shouldn't have been drinking that much , okay we agree, but that's a separate crime, what you pretty much seem to be trying to do is somehow place some of the blame of her being r*ped on her drinking which is wrong. She's guilty of underage drinking, that's it, she's not in any way responsible for her being r*ped which is really what you're trying to make it sound like.


Last edited by psylence2k; 03-18-2013 at 10:40 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #122
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Nautilus O said:
But who's responsible for that? Apparently not her parents or her. You get sloppy drunk and pass out and a couple n*ggas come run your pockets and laugh about it on twitter the next day. Is anybody going to feel bad for you?

And we all know she's getting a check out of this, her parents too. Lifetime movie coming in a few months, and I bet you simp a.ss n*ggas gonna be sitting there with tissues.
fu*k u mean who's responsible?who's responsible for those 2 idiots on trial?so because nobody feels bad that means i didnt get robbed?im really not understandin your logic.do u kno wtf a r*pe is,or robbery,or crime in general?wtf somebody drinkin hav to do wit somebody violatin them

dudes is simps cause we dont like to r*pe chiksfu*k has become of this world
 5 years ago '07        #123
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Nautilus O said:
They're being punished for what they did, how are the girl and her parents going to be held responsible for what they did? If you sit here and say "I don't give a sh*t about the girl and her parents" then why even comment on the story?

Until these girls start getting reprimanded for putting themselves in these situations, this is going to continue to happen. She was 16, out all night, in another state, getting wasted, she put herself in danger, and when it all blew up, HER PARENTS took it to the police.


Same guardians who let her put herself in that situation.
so i guess if she was 25,everything that happened woulda been cool
people like u are a prime example of why cousins shouldnt mate
 5 years ago '10        #124
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8088 8088
 psylence2k said:
Cool hit her with some underage drinking charges, what else can we hit her with ? What other laws did she break ?


I dont have a problem with any of that, but you're really making seem like you wanna say " Well she deserved it " by the way you keep saying "Yea they were wrong BUT" and then continuously going on to type a paragraph or two about how big as.lut the girl is.

It's obvious that you dont really agree that what they did was completely wrong and that their sentence is just when you're calling people in here "captains" for saying "Good, they got what they deserved" and calling this just a "normal high school night". That pretty much exposes your true sentiments and how you really feel about this case.

The girl MAY have been as.lut and may have had a history of over drinking, but that's not the focal point of what this story or case is about at the moment. It's about these knuckleheads taking advantage of her. It's about them raping her, not her over drinking.

She shouldn't have been drinking that much , okay we agree, but that's a separate crime, what you pretty much seem to be trying to do is somehow place some of the blame of her being r*ped on her drinking which is wrong. She's guilty of underage drinking, that's it, she's not in any way responsible for her being r*ped which is really what you're trying to make it sound like.
Haha, you really just making up words for me like that huh? Half the stuff you just wrote I never even said. DEFINITELY never called her as.lut for one (not even sure how you came to that conclusion unless you personally felt that way), never said this was a "normal high school night" and never said "she deserved it". If you gonna debate stop creating arguments for me for you to touch on

Secondly, that's where you "captains" are missing the point. She definitely shares some responsibility for what happened to her that night, as do her parents. She put herself in a very dangerous situation WILLINGLY, and once something happened to her, now its not her fault. She's 16 yrs old getting wasted and this was not the first time according to her own friends. I haven't heard one person step up and say "Why is this girl out here getting drunk routinely at the age of 16?". Not one person has questioned why her parents did not intervene. One of her friends even said that her mom (not the victim's) told both girls they needed to stop drinking and partying like this, and you telling me her parents didn't know that she was out there wilding out?

And you made my point for me, the focal point of this case has become "these kids raping her" and that's where the mistake is being made. It should be "Girls, when you put yourself in these types of situations, you are at a greater risk of being taken advantage of then you are if you do not put yourself in these situations." If she was at that party and coherent, and being responsible, do you think this would have still happened? Absolutely not.
 5 years ago '10        #125
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8088 8088
 r.burgundy said:
fu*k u mean who's responsible?who's responsible for those 2 idiots on trial?so because nobody feels bad that means i didnt get robbed?im really not understandin your logic.do u kno wtf a r*pe is,or robbery,or crime in general?wtf somebody drinkin hav to do wit somebody violatin them

dudes is simps cause we dont like to r*pe chiksfu*k has become of this world
She's responsible for putting herself in danger, getting that drunk is not only putting you at a higher risk of becoming a victim of ANY crime, but she also could have died from alcohol poisoning. And lets say she did, again the focus would then become "well who got her the alcohol?", "Who's house was she drinking at?", "why didn't anyone help?".

No real man needs to r*pe a woman, but simps like yourself are making excuses for women who place themselves in danger. It's not your fault tho, you probably come from a family dominated by a woman, so you see things from a woman's perspective

 r.burgundy said:
so i guess if she was 25,everything that happened woulda been cool
people like u are a prime example of why cousins shouldnt mate
I would ask you if you've ever had s3x with a drunk girl. But I can't imagine such a gentleman like yourself doing anything but letting girls sit on your face, because you wouldn't want to disrespect the pus*y.

simps
 5 years ago '04        #126
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 420 420
 Ni2 said:
bx wild. if this thread was a smash or pass. 16 year old girl. idc what she looks like almost everyone would say pass. yet raping her is justified by some of you. bx the place where everyone gets the baddest bi*ches, yet will r*pe a 16 year old in a second.
slept on post
 03-19-2013, 06:06 AM         #127
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
She's responsible for putting herself in danger, getting that drunk is not only putting you at a higher risk of becoming a victim of ANY crime, but she also could have died from alcohol poisoning. And lets say she did, again the focus would then become "well who got her the alcohol?", "Who's house was she drinking at?", "why didn't anyone help?".

No real man needs to r*pe a woman, but simps like yourself are making excuses for women who place themselves in danger. It's not your fault tho, you probably come from a family dominated by a woman, so you see things from a woman's perspective



I would ask you if you've ever had s3x with a drunk girl. But I can't imagine such a gentleman like yourself doing anything but letting girls sit on your face, because you wouldn't want to disrespect the pus*y.

simps

Son you obviously have a deep seeded hatred for women.. Talking about raping the girl like "well she shouldn't have gotten drunk"
 5 years ago '11        #128
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,162 | Props total: 17498 17498
Yo the coach knew and covered it up too? That whole football program gotta go
 5 years ago '04        #129
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 175 175
n*ggas, yall act like you never made irresponsible choices as teens! How you gonna say she shouldn't have been drinking or it's her parents fault? Where you the perfect little angel when you were growing up? Did you tell your parents everything? Most likely not. you can't say she's responsible for being NAIVE. She's fu*king 16.

Lets say your little brother sneaked out the house and went to a party, and got fkd up and passed out on the couch. IS IT OKAY FOR HIM TO BE SODOMIZED? I mean, it's his fault for drinking right?

Those boys are SICK. They knew what they were doing from the start. They laughed about her being dead, and r*ped, and laughed about how they violated her. There's no justifying their behavior.
 03-19-2013, 08:37 AM         #130
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even though that girl got r*ped. i would imagine her parents did a better job than some of your parents did. that on top of being hurt deeply by a woman. some of you are fu*ked up in the head.
 5 years ago '10        #131
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8088 8088
 jbownzino said:
Son you obviously have a deep seeded hatred for women.. Talking about raping the girl like "well she shouldn't have gotten drunk"
Spoken like a true simp, I actually have respect for women and expect them to hold themselves to a standrd of no getting so drunk they wind up unconscious. Its dudes like you who wind up smacking women because they got drunk and fu*ked another n*gga, and you so hurt you dont know how else to respond.
 03-19-2013, 09:31 AM         #132
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jBoRiCuA said:
n*ggas, yall act like you never made irresponsible choices as teens! How you gonna say she shouldn't have been drinking or it's her parents fault? Where you the perfect little angel when you were growing up? Did you tell your parents everything? Most likely not. you can't say she's responsible for being NAIVE. She's fu*king 16.

Lets say your little brother sneaked out the house and went to a party, and got fkd up and passed out on the couch. IS IT OKAY FOR HIM TO BE SODOMIZED? I mean, it's his fault for drinking right?

Those boys are SICK. They knew what they were doing from the start. They laughed about her being dead, and r*ped, and laughed about how they violated her. There's no justifying their behavior.
Shut it down!!! Let's go home!
Close thread.

And why is this one kid in here talkin' bout simps and sh*t? Lol
 5 years ago '10        #133
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8088 8088
 jBoRiCuA said:
n*ggas, yall act like you never made irresponsible choices as teens! How you gonna say she shouldn't have been drinking or it's her parents fault? Where you the perfect little angel when you were growing up? Did you tell your parents everything? Most likely not. you can't say she's responsible for being NAIVE. She's fu*king 16.

Lets say your little brother sneaked out the house and went to a party, and got fkd up and passed out on the couch. IS IT OKAY FOR HIM TO BE SODOMIZED? I mean, it's his fault for drinking right?

Those boys are SICK. They knew what they were doing from the start. They laughed about her being dead, and r*ped, and laughed about how they violated her. There's no justifying their behavior.
So being naive is reserved only for 16 yr old girls? I can tell a lot of dudes in this thread are still on the tit. These boys knew what they were doing because they do this all the time. You cant call one action naive and consider that outside the point. Her actions lended to this happening, its that simple.


Irresponsible choices as a teen......who does that not apply to in this situation???


Last edited by Nautilus O; 03-19-2013 at 09:35 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #134
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
 Nautilus O said:
Haha, you really just making up words for me like that huh? Half the stuff you just wrote I never even said. DEFINITELY never called her as.lut for one (not even sure how you came to that conclusion unless you personally felt that way), never said this was a "normal high school night" and never said "she deserved it". If you gonna debate stop creating arguments for me for you to touch on

Secondly, that's where you "captains" are missing the point. She definitely shares some responsibility for what happened to her that night, as do her parents. She put herself in a very dangerous situation WILLINGLY, and once something happened to her, now its not her fault. She's 16 yrs old getting wasted and this was not the first time according to her own friends. I haven't heard one person step up and say "Why is this girl out here getting drunk routinely at the age of 16?". Not one person has questioned why her parents did not intervene. One of her friends even said that her mom (not the victim's) told both girls they needed to stop drinking and partying like this, and you telling me her parents didn't know that she was out there wilding out?

And you made my point for me, the focal point of this case has become "these kids raping her" and that's where the mistake is being made. It should be "Girls, when you put yourself in these types of situations, you are at a greater risk of being taken advantage of then you are if you do not put yourself in these situations." If she was at that party and coherent, and being responsible, do you think this would have still happened? Absolutely not.
Why the hell are we arguing about this? Seriously? That's like us arguing about a child being at fault for getting kidnapped because he decided to venture around the neighborhood with his friends. Or blaming the tourist getting kidnapped for visiting a third-world country during a vacation. C'mon now...
 5 years ago '10        #135
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
im just gonna chalk this up to Nautilus trolling yall cause to be sure no human being could be this fu*king stupid.
 5 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 UcantCme said:
im just gonna chalk this up to Nautilus trolling yall cause to be sure no human being could be this fu*king stupid.
word lol
 5 years ago '04        #137
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
 UcantCme said:
im just gonna chalk this up to Nautilus trolling yall cause to be sure no human being could be this fu*king stupid.
 5 years ago '04        #138
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Nautilus O said:
Haha, you really just making up words for me like that huh? Half the stuff you just wrote I never even said. DEFINITELY never called her as.lut for one (not even sure how you came to that conclusion unless you personally felt that way), never said this was a "normal high school night" and never said "she deserved it". If you gonna debate stop creating arguments for me for you to touch on

 Nautilus O said:
Alot of captains in this thread... fingering a drunk girl is not raping her. I don't agree with what they did but a 16 yr old thats drinking and out all night that gets fingered sounds like a normal high school night.
As you can see, you did say that

As far as the "she deserves to get r*ped " comment I think I made it pretty clear that it wasn't something you literally or directly said but it was my opinion of what you really wanted to say and pretty much what the majority of the posters in this thread feel you're trying to say without sounding even more ridiculous.

I dunno if you directly called her as.lut, maybe you didn't and I got you mixed up with the few other people in this thread sharing your opinion but either way that was a minor example of the main point I was making which is that you were basically attributing her being r*ped and victimized to her own decisions.

Your argument seems to be all over the place, How are you gonna call her getting drunk and then being r*ped a "normal high school night " then you're gonna ask "why is a 16 year old out getting drunk" ?? Is that not the "normal" part you were referring to ?? Since that's the part you're so bewildered about and trying to place a huge amount if not all of the blame on then I guess the "normal" part for you is those guys raping her ??

Bruh it's pretty easy to see that even though you're not saying alot of these things out right or directly, everyone in this thread can read between the lines and know how you really feel about this situation

Should she be drinking like that at her age ?? No , would it be just for her to punished for it ? Yes, Okay we both agree on that.

Lets get to what you really want to say is that somehow someway, her being drunk makes her responsible for her r*pe. Her being drunk doesn't directly force anyone to r*pe her. That's almost as stupid as if someone got drunk and passed out and someone k!lled them and then saying " Well they should've been sober so they wouldn't be so easy to k!ll".
 5 years ago '07        #139
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Tragic situation all around but this young lady gets r*ped and it's not her fault.............. girl gets shot in Chicago after attending some Presidential function and it's her fault because she was hanging out with bad guys and she put herself in that situation etc. according to youtube comments
 5 years ago '10        #140
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8088 8088
 psylence2k said:
As you can see, you did say that

As far as the "she deserves to get r*ped " comment I think I made it pretty clear that it wasn't something you literally or directly said but it was my opinion of what you really wanted to say and pretty much what the majority of the posters in this thread feel you're trying to say without sounding even more ridiculous.

I dunno if you directly called her as.lut, maybe you didn't and I got you mixed up with the few other people in this thread sharing your opinion but either way that was a minor example of the main point I was making which is that you were basically attributing her being r*ped and victimized to her own decisions.

Your argument seems to be all over the place, How are you gonna call her getting drunk and then being r*ped a "normal high school night " then you're gonna ask "why is a 16 year old out getting drunk" ?? Is that not the "normal" part you were referring to ?? Since that's the part you're so bewildered about and trying to place a huge amount if not all of the blame on then I guess the "normal" part for you is those guys raping her ??

Bruh it's pretty easy to see that even though you're not saying alot of these things out right or directly, everyone in this thread can read between the lines and know how you really feel about this situation

Should she be drinking like that at her age ?? No , would it be just for her to punished for it ? Yes, Okay we both agree on that.

Lets get to what you really want to say is that somehow someway, her being drunk makes her responsible for her r*pe. Her being drunk doesn't directly force anyone to r*pe her. That's almost as stupid as if someone got drunk and passed out and someone k!lled them and then saying " Well they should've been sober so they wouldn't be so easy to k!ll".
r*pe isnt a normal night, teenagers being promiscous is. My point is simply there are more people to blame than these two dudes, she has blame and her parents do too. You not really making,any points so yea.

 carltouss619 said:
Tragic situation all around but this young lady gets r*ped and it's not her fault.............. girl gets shot in Chicago after attending some Presidential function and it's her fault because she was hanging out with bad guys and she put herself in that situation etc. according to youtube comments
Finally someone is looking at this from a social standpoint

If these two got drunk and died in a car accident, people would blame the people who gave them the alcohol and the people who let them drive.

If this girl died from alcohol poisioning, people would,blame the owners of the house she was drinking in.


If a n*gga walks into a blood neighborhood wearing blues and gets k!lled, BX throws a gif party.

When lil jojo got k!lled, the responses on this thread were dead gifs and smileys.

White girls gets blacked out drunk, and she bears no responsibility for what happens to her. She was being naive....

Yall n*ggas k!ll me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy