When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-18-2013, 12:58 PM         #101
Escodamus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Her dumbass fault for bein that trashy. She probably a regulars.lut that only got mad cause it got out to the public.
Dudes were dumb as hell too, everybody got what they deserve imo.
 5 years ago '05        #102
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Eddie.. said:
so if your sister's a wh0ore, you gonna say she ain't cuz she your sister?

if my daughter was a wh0ore I'm pretty sure I'd let her know that I don't appreciate her being one, that definitely would not change the fact that she is one tho hypothetically just cuz she's my daughter

and them dudes in that video were not any of the dudes accused of the crime so where exactly is the vid of the dudes "confessing"?

of course I'm against r*pe tho who isn't, but c'mon, you think if it really went the way you captains in here tryna say it went that they woulda only got a yr in juvy?

they only got that cuz they embarrassed her so bad.

these dudes didnt get time because they embarrassed her , they got time because their friends testified about what they did. one admitting that they had a video of one of them fingering the girl, which he said he deleted shortly afterwards

edit: and in regards of others possibly involved, a grand jury will be brought together next month to further investigate this case and see of others should be charged

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-18-2013 at 01:30 PM..
 03-18-2013, 01:49 PM         #103
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why put it on youtube???????
 5 years ago '10        #104
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Its only two of them... everybody involved should get punished, especially the kid that made the youtube vid talking about it. Thats wrong and snitching
 03-18-2013, 03:00 PM         #105
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bx wild. if this thread was a smash or pass. 16 year old girl. idc what she looks like almost everyone would say pass. yet raping her is justified by some of you. bx the place where everyone gets the baddest bi*ches, yet will r*pe a 16 year old in a second.
 5 years ago '08        #106
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 Escodamus said:
Her dumbass fault for bein that trashy. She probably a regulars.lut that only got mad cause it got out to the public.
Dudes were dumb as hell too, everybody got what they deserve imo.
That girl was dumb as hell, but you cant say she deserved it. The boys damn sure deserved to be punished. Only thing i would say is that they should get a chance to have registered s3x offender dropped from their name if after a few years and classes they have no incidents. They shouldnt be permanently branded like a grown a.ss man molesting a 8 year old.
 03-18-2013, 03:18 PM         #107
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh, i will never understand whats so funny and macho about taking some pus*y
 5 years ago '07        #108
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
Some of you stupid fu*ks should just stick to posting in the HHS. I can't believe how ignorant some of these posts are.
 5 years ago '04        #109
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 LikeABoss38701 said:
Living in the age of camera phones & all this other technology ish will seriously get you in trouble…

At first I was on the guys side… I felt it was her fault for bring her fast, drunk tail around a couple of 16 horny a.ss teens…

but then I seen the video of the kid just sitting up telling everything that happened & just joking about it with no remorse….

so I say, yeah, the sentence they received was fit… It’s just some things you just don’t do, playing with a young girl while she passed out…smh… & they’re dumb for letting the lil nerd sit up there & video tape the whole damn conversation…smh.. like really?!?

If you have pics & video in your phone that could destroy your life if it was to get exposed… then you are very stupid for having it… I don’t even like for people to take pics of me even when I’m out at parties… well hopefully other teens across this country learned from these two idiots.. but the sentence was fair. They should have thought of their future while they were sitting up joking & sh*t.
^ straight up...

first time i ever got drunk.. i was 16 and i was @ a party with people from age 14 thru 18. lots of passed out hoes.

but i wasn't tryin' to be known as a s3x offender for the rest of my life.
 5 years ago '10        #110
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 53 53
 ManWithoutFear! said:
It's the same goddamn posters everytime with this bizarre a.ss, watch too much television a.ss, a friend of a friend of a friend of mine told me a.ss logic in these threads

Why anyone would even TOUCH a broad that bent is beyond me

Someone drop her drunk' a.ss off at home and THEN continue to party on.
Leave her on the front step ring the bell & bounce or something.

This new generation stay rackin' up L's
same sh*t i was thinking....

of all the females at a party you decide to go for the one thats black out drunk and you you have to have someone else help you carry her out? what kind of accomplishment is that?

she may be as.lut but that doesnt mean she deserved to get r*ped or whatever actually did happen.

ive defended and turned down chicks like this numerous times. some were friends i helped out and some i turned down at parties cause i wasnt even gonna take that risk of some "oh he r*ped me" sh*t going down.
 5 years ago '10        #111
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 psylence2k said:
I think you're missing the whole point

I dont necessarily disagree with anything you said about being a bad father or the girl making some poor decisions. Though regardless of ANYTHING she did, if she was far from a conscious state and/or they penetrated her without her consent then that's really the only part of it that matters because they did something they had no business doing. That part of it is clean, cut, and dry, black and white, they phucked up and that's all there really is to it. Her being wasted or her s3xual history doesn't justify their wrongs at all or lessen the severity of them at all. Then these idiots went and pretty much admitted what they did, which is why I'm bewildered as to how you can even defend them at all when they pretty much deserved everything they got.

I dont give a phuck if this bytch phucked 10 guys consensually that night before these guys got their hands on her. If she was in an extremely incoherent state or unconscious state when they got to her and she didn't give them consent to do what they did, then they're in the wrong. Maybe she made some poor decisions because she didn't think that maybe A would lead to B then would lead to C, but these muthaphuckas started at F and committed F, knowing F was illegal.

I dont care what blame you put on her , as long you dont say some dumb shyt like " she deserved it " and try to make it seem like it's LESS their fault which it really seems like you're doing.

They phucked up plain and simple, they did wrong, knowing they did wrong, and then broadcasted their actions and opinions of what they knew was wrong all over social media.

I dont know how you're trying to rationalize anything else out of it, too many idiots in here thinking that if you r*pe the neighborhoods.lut that it somehow make its "less" of a r*pe. smh.

Homie you can't really sit here and act like this girl's actions didn't lend to this situation. if we holding people accountable for their actions, her parents need to be brought up on charges, she needs to be brought up on charges, and these dudes should be brought up on charges.

I haven't heard one broadcaster question this girl's mentality or her parents lack of guidance. Everything has been focused on "football" and a cover up. This broad sounds like a fu*k up, and she getting out of this with a book deal prolly.
 5 years ago '07        #112
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Nautilus O said:
Homie you can't really sit here and act like this girl's actions didn't lend to this situation. if we holding people accountable for their actions, her parents need to be brought up on charges, she needs to be brought up on charges, and these dudes should be brought up on charges.

I haven't heard one broadcaster question this girl's mentality or her parents lack of guidance. Everything has been focused on "football" and a cover up. This broad sounds like a fu*k up, and she getting out of this with a book deal prolly
because regardless of if she was drunk or not,or if she has bad parents,she was still a victim.is that concept so hard to grasp.

how question her mentality,then deem her fit to write a book.tha bi*ch is 16.what book u think she writin
 5 years ago '04        #113
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 r.burgundy said:
regardless of if she was drunk or not,or if she has bad parents,she was still a victim.is that concept so hard to grasp.
I know.

These guys are either rapists,inbreds or both.

Dumbass people on here.
 5 years ago '05        #114
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,314 | Props total: 4740 4740
 r.burgundy said:
because regardless of if she was drunk or not,or if she has bad parents,she was still a victim.is that concept so hard to grasp.

how question her mentality,then deem her fit to write a book.tha bi*ch is 16.what book u think she writin
Quoted for emphasis.
 5 years ago '10        #115
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

But who's responsible for that? Apparently not her parents or her. You get sloppy drunk and pass out and a couple n*ggas come run your pockets and laugh about it on twitter the next day. Is anybody going to feel bad for you?

And we all know she's getting a check out of this, her parents too. Lifetime movie coming in a few months, and I bet you simp a.ss n*ggas gonna be sitting there with tissues.
 03-18-2013, 08:30 PM         #116
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
But who's responsible for that? Apparently not her parents or her. You get sloppy drunk and pass out and a couple n*ggas come run your pockets and laugh about it on twitter the next day. Is anybody going to feel bad for you?

And we all know she's getting a check out of this, her parents too. Lifetime movie coming in a few months, and I bet you simp a.ss n*ggas gonna be sitting there with tissues.
Run your pockets?! She was robbed too?!?!

Weirdo

Anyway...

Boy!

That "White Student Union argues for Segregation" thread got yanked with the quickness huh?
 5 years ago '06        #117
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18890 18890
 1LynguisticMind said:
the thing about it is i personally know someone who was in the same situation. He was an outstanding kid, good student rarely partied. A girl known in my HS years as as.lut got drunk with him at a party and the next day cried r*pe. people at the party saw her all over him whispering in his ear sitting on his lap etc. they both were heavily intoxicated and apparently went into his car where they had s3x and slept. he had to go to juve and now he will also forever be known as a s3x offender. the giri had s3x with about 10 guys before him and she was 17. so who is the real victim here? holding hands whispering in his ear kissing his neck and sh*t and then the next day your a r*pe victim? after being known as the chick that puts out? really?

you cant tell me that guy was guilty of r*pe.

this case feels alot similar, was the evidence against her as a party chick and binge drinker credible?
are you on drugs? Or do you just not know the details of this case?

the situation you described with that kid is NOTHING like this one...

these kids allegedly roofy'd this girl, and while she was halfway knocked out drove her around to three diff. parties... at which parties they fu*kin took advantage of her s3xually and took pictures of the situation... then they posted said pics on the internet!
 5 years ago '10        #118
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
are you on drugs? Or do you just not know the details of this case?

the situation you described with that kid is NOTHING like this one...

these kids allegedly roofy'd this girl, and while she was halfway knocked out drove her around to three diff. parties... at which parties they fu*kin took advantage of her s3xually and took pictures of the situation... then they posted said pics on the internet!
Her own friend said she got black out drunk often.
 5 years ago '04        #119
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,811 | Props total: 1839 1839
 Nautilus O said:

I haven't heard one broadcaster question this girl's mentality or her parents lack of guidance. Everything has been focused on "football" and a cover up. This broad sounds like a fu*k up, and she getting out of this with a book deal prolly.
Bruh I could give a phuck less on what charges you want to bring her up on because it's irrelevant to the point that you just dont seem to get.

Whatever she did doesn't change the fact that the boys in this situation were in the wrong, PERIOD, and they got what they deserved.

Nothing she did makes what they did any less wrong or less deserving of their sentence.

I just said in the post before I didn't disagree that she made some poor decisions, now how the phuck does that change the fact that the boys committed a crime and were justly punished for it ??

If it doesn't then we really dont have anything to debate about.

It really seems like you wanna come out and say " They didn't really do anything wrong, they shouldn't have been punished like that " but you know how stupid that sounds so you're trying this instead.

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-18-2013 at 09:29 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #120
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Bruh I could give a phuck less on what charges you want to bring her up on because it's irrelevant to the point that you just dont seem to get.

Whatever she did doesn't change the fact that the boys in this situation were in the wrong, PERIOD, and they got what they deserved.

Nothing she did makes what they did any less wrong or less deserving of their sentence.

I just said in the post before I didn't disagree that she made some poor decisions, now how the phuck does that change the fact that the boys committed a crime and were justly punished for it ??

If it doesn't then we really dont have anything to debate about.

It really seems like you wanna come out and say " They didn't really do anything wrong, they shouldn't have been punished like that " but you know how stupid that sounds so you're trying this instead.
They're being punished for what they did, how are the girl and her parents going to be held responsible for what they did? If you sit here and say "I don't give a sh*t about the girl and her parents" then why even comment on the story?

Until these girls start getting reprimanded for putting themselves in these situations, this is going to continue to happen. She was 16, out all night, in another state, getting wasted, she put herself in danger, and when it all blew up, HER PARENTS took it to the police.

Same guardians who let her put herself in that situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy