Mar 17 - Two Teens Found Guilty of Rape in Steubenville

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Lucifer said:
only reason she cried r*pe was because her image was exposed for being as.lut. If that image never go out, and embarrassed her, she wouldnt have cared
tha dudes themselves called it a r*pe.unless r*pe is some new term these young kids use to describe consensual s3x,i mean damn,what else do u need
 5 years ago '07        #82
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 dog4life said:
i'm mad these dudes got a year for r*pe and my lil cousin got a yr for being an accomplice to a robbery he didn't even know happened, then another year for trying to defend himself from someone attempting to shank him in juvi. the justice system is so fu*ked up.
word,my lil cousin got 3 years for takin his money back from a cab driver
 5 years ago '04        #83
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 193 193
SMH The ignorance in this thread. DID YOU NOT SEE THE PICS? DID YOU NOT VIEW THE VIDEO?

The boys who committed this crime THEMSELVES ADMITTED they r*ped her, and they were just laughing about how much she got r*ped. They dragged her around like a doll and violated her. These sick fu*ks deserve life.

They took her to parties knowing she was fkd up. They knew what they were doing the whole fukin time!!

Yall act like yall never accidentally drank too much & blacked out. Just because she got drunk doesn't mean she deserved what happened to her. Yall all pieces of sh*t...
 5 years ago '08        #84
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,117 | Props total: 2648 2648
thats why you gotta stay clear of these drunk girls.
she probably was a sly, who would have been kind of consensual if she wasnt back out

these kids fu*ked up, but i could see how this happens with just a lack of maturity
i dont know if this was malicious to hurt this girl
but smh@ at all the parties involved

03-18-2013, 10:03 AM         #85
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they deserve atleast 8-12. Meaning doing 4-6yrs in jail, they knew what they were doing was wrong
 5 years ago '11        #86
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,391 | Props total: 3861 3861
 Nautilus O said:
You mean if I allowed my 16 yr old daughter to be out all night in another state without knowing where she was or who she was with, and to be drinking so much alcohol that she passed out drunk, puked all over the place, was damn near unconscious, and didn't have any of her friends around her to say its time for you to go home or me be out there looking for her in the middle of the night because she wasn't responding to any of my calls......

I would feel like I was a piece of sh*t father and being a man I would be thanking God that she was alive. In all honesty I would be upset knowing they "took advantage of her" but as a man you gotta hold all parties responsible including your own daughter for putting herself in that position.

Her parents are as much to blame, if not more, as these two dumb kids.
Thank u man. If I was her father, id be crying. So pissed off at myself for being such a failure of a father that my daughter doesn't realize that she shouldn't get drunk with a group of teenage boys. Especially teenage boys with smartphones.

They deserve their punishment for sure, but that girl was looking for trouble by doing the things she did, and her parents have let her down, probably for the 72nd time.
 5 years ago '04        #87
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
One of the first things he says is that "she is dead, she took a wang (d!ck)in the a.ss and did even move" the guy even names the kids saying they r*ped her. Are all you doubters even looking at the vid.
 03-18-2013, 11:43 AM         #88
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the same goddamn posters everytime with this bizarre a.ss, watch too much television a.ss, a friend of a friend of a friend of mine told me a.ss logic in these threads

Why anyone would even TOUCH a broad that bent is beyond me

Someone drop her drunk' a.ss off at home and THEN continue to party on.
Leave her on the front step ring the bell & bounce or something.

This new generation stay rackin' up L's
 5 years ago '06        #89
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Go fu*k yourself.

The girl was drunk, got taken advantage of, and cried about it the next day and cried r*pe.

It's bullsh*t if you ask me. Registered s3x offenders for the rest of their lives, a year or two in jail, just because some dumb bi*ch couldn't handle her alcohol? And she's 16 years old and has a history of getting black out drunk and telling lies?

Bullsh*t.
So if it was your daughter would you feel the same?
 5 years ago '04        #90
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
Heres a link of info on the story that more in depth.
 5 years ago '11        #91
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at that video title? Are you fu*king kidding me with that over dramatized bullsh*t?

Sounds like a group of drunk kids talking about the wh0ore who got to drunk at the party
Wtf is wrong with you? You just start saying you r*pe dead girls when you are drunk?
 5 years ago '11        #92
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
The rapists have a video saying they r*ped her...and people defending them

some people in here have some deep seeded issues with females. Not sure if they moms didn't love them or what, kinda sad.

Last edited by thehammer; 03-18-2013 at 12:19 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #93
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9591 9591
 thehammer said:
The rapists have a video saying they r*ped her...and people defending them

some people in here have some deep seeded issues with females. Not sure if they moms didn't love them or what, kinda sad.
 5 years ago '04        #94
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9591 9591
 marcusaka50 said:
if they did or didn't r*pe the girl regardless back in high school I knew n*ggaz who r*ped girls....dudes be really getting in out here on the low. I know a n*gga who r*ped his own cousin and the family fought they beat his a.ss til the police came.
 03-18-2013, 12:23 PM         #95
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
So if it was your daughter would you feel the same?
Son...

His response'll be some sh*t like "if my daughter were to get that drunk she'd deserve to get r*ped."

This whole site is strictly for entertainment purposes.
I don't even think some of these muthafuhkas are even real people.
Boxden got them bots
 5 years ago '04        #96
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
i blame the parents, poor morals, if i see a women half dead unconcious (ive been in this situation) the last thing on my mind would be d!cking her...

Get her some help, call 911, find her parents...
 5 years ago '07        #97
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,082 | Props total: 1523 1523
so if your sister's a wh0ore, you gonna say she ain't cuz she your sister?

if my daughter was a wh0ore I'm pretty sure I'd let her know that I don't appreciate her being one, that definitely would not change the fact that she is one tho hypothetically just cuz she's my daughter

and them dudes in that video were not any of the dudes accused of the crime so where exactly is the vid of the dudes "confessing"?

of course I'm against r*pe tho who isn't, but c'mon, you think if it really went the way you captains in here tryna say it went that they woulda only got a yr in juvy?

they only got that cuz they embarrassed her so bad.
 5 years ago '04        #98
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,805 | Props total: 1828 1828
 Nautilus O said:
You mean if I allowed my 16 yr old daughter to be out all night in another state without knowing where she was or who she was with, and to be drinking so much alcohol that she passed out drunk, puked all over the place, was damn near unconscious, and didn't have any of her friends around her to say its time for you to go home or me be out there looking for her in the middle of the night because she wasn't responding to any of my calls......

I would feel like I was a piece of sh*t father and being a man I would be thanking God that she was alive. In all honesty I would be upset knowing they "took advantage of her" but as a man you gotta hold all parties responsible including your own daughter for putting herself in that position.

Her parents are as much to blame, if not more, as these two dumb kids.

I think you're missing the whole point

I dont necessarily disagree with anything you said about being a bad father or the girl making some poor decisions. Though regardless of ANYTHING she did, if she was far from a conscious state and/or they penetrated her without her consent then that's really the only part of it that matters because they did something they had no business doing. That part of it is clean, cut, and dry, black and white, they phucked up and that's all there really is to it. Her being wasted or her s3xual history doesn't justify their wrongs at all or lessen the severity of them at all. Then these idiots went and pretty much admitted what they did, which is why I'm bewildered as to how you can even defend them at all when they pretty much deserved everything they got.

I dont give a phuck if this bytch phucked 10 guys consensually that night before these guys got their hands on her. If she was in an extremely incoherent state or unconscious state when they got to her and she didn't give them consent to do what they did, then they're in the wrong. Maybe she made some poor decisions because she didn't think that maybe A would lead to B then would lead to C, but these muthaphuckas started at F and committed F, knowing F was illegal.

I dont care what blame you put on her , as long you dont say some dumb shyt like " she deserved it " and try to make it seem like it's LESS their fault which it really seems like you're doing.

They phucked up plain and simple, they did wrong, knowing they did wrong, and then broadcasted their actions and opinions of what they knew was wrong all over social media.

I dont know how you're trying to rationalize anything else out of it, too many idiots in here thinking that if you r*pe the neighborhoods.lut that it somehow make its "less" of a r*pe. smh.

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-18-2013 at 12:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #99
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
these dudes are gonna get r*ped trainstyle
 5 years ago '04        #100
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
Living in the age of camera phones & all this other technology ish will seriously get you in trouble…

At first I was on the guys side… I felt it was her fault for bring her fast, drunk tail around a couple of 16 horny a.ss teens…

but then I seen the video of the kid just sitting up telling everything that happened & just joking about it with no remorse….

so I say, yeah, the sentence they received was fit… It’s just some things you just don’t do, playing with a young girl while she passed out…smh… & they’re dumb for letting the lil nerd sit up there & video tape the whole damn conversation…smh.. like really?!?

If you have pics & video in your phone that could destroy your life if it was to get exposed… then you are very stupid for having it… I don’t even like for people to take pics of me even when I’m out at parties… well hopefully other teens across this country learned from these two idiots.. but the sentence was fair. They should have thought of their future while they were sitting up joking & sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy