most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8151 8151
Alot of captains in this thread... fingering a drunk girl is not raping her. I don't agree with what they did but a 16 yr old thats drinking and out all night that gets fingered sounds like a normal high school night.
 5 years ago '04        #62
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Nautilus O said:
Alot of captains in this thread... fingering a drunk girl is not raping her. I don't agree with what they did but a 16 yr old thats drinking and out all night that gets fingered sounds like a normal high school night.
So if your daughter got drunk at a party and some guys non-consensually stuck their fingers up her pus*y how exactly would you feel about that ??
 5 years ago '10        #63
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
These n*ggas obviously guilty as fu*k.

Im always iffy about these situations though..

I've seen situations where a girl gets wild drunk, then fu*ks some geek or an ugly n*gga (who's equally as drunk) then wake up the next day and cry r*pe to save face because her girls were making fun of her.

The n*gga eventually got found not guilty, but the sh*t was fu*ked up because when he was being accused, his face was all on the front page of the paper and sh*t. When he got found "Not Guilty", that sh*t was some small a.ss article in the back of the paper.

n*gga had to move across the country because people was still looking at him like a rapist in his city.

sh*t like that done fu*ked up a lot of good n*ggas lives.
 5 years ago '10        #64
Arrogant Empire 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 104 104
...Digitally penetrated
 5 years ago '06        #65
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Arrogant Empire said:
...Digitally penetrated
it was either that or analog penetration
 5 years ago '06        #66
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,219 | Props total: 5029 5029
when i seen digitally penetrated i had to think on it for a split second but it registered to me right away they meant fingers

maybe because all i knew of this story was a r*pe but i didnt know how or what they penetrated
 5 years ago '06        #67
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
if they did or didn't r*pe the girl regardless back in high school I knew n*ggaz who r*ped girls....dudes be really getting in out here on the low. I know a n*gga who r*ped his own cousin and the family fought they beat his a.ss til the police came.
 5 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Go fu*k yourself.

The girl was drunk, got taken advantage of, and cried about it the next day and cried r*pe.

It's bullsh*t if you ask me. Registered s3x offenders for the rest of their lives, a year or two in jail, just because some dumb bi*ch couldn't handle her alcohol? And she's 16 years old and has a history of getting black out drunk and telling lies?

Bullsh*t.
isnt gettin taken advantage of while u are passed out drunk r*pe u dumb fu*kin hillbillie
 5 years ago '04        #69
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 r.burgundy said:
isnt gettin taken advantage of while u are passed out drunk r*pe u dumb fu*kin hillbillie
only reason she cried r*pe was because her image was exposed for being as.lut. If that image never go out, and embarrassed her, she wouldnt have cared
 5 years ago '05        #70
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Aurora said:
Don't listen to this fool. I think he has a learning disability or something.
Keep on trolling

5 years ago '05        #71
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Matt504 said:
How come they ain't laughing like that in court

Up there in court crying now with another dude rubbing their backs ..

Man up and take the dic in jail , sucking dic ...be responsible for action because on the out side you going to get a broom stick broke off in your a.ss... And now that would be funny
 5 years ago '05        #72
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Lucky Lucas said:
You crazy. Dudes are going to baby lockdown for year. They gonna be some of the oldest dudes there and they athletes.

If anything they gonna continue giving unwarranted pipe
Athletes ?

What does that mean ... Even the bigger bi*ches get broke off in jail and after those bi*ches were in court crying with another man rubbing their backs... Them dudes will get punked on the inside and out because you bet they will not be forgot and will be handled on them streets..

Just because those bi*ches throw around a football doesn't make em athletes , them sucking dic and swallowing nuts do..
 5 years ago '10        #73
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8151 8151
 psylence2k said:
So if your daughter got drunk at a party and some guys non-consensually stuck their fingers up her pus*y how exactly would you feel about that ??
You mean if I allowed my 16 yr old daughter to be out all night in another state without knowing where she was or who she was with, and to be drinking so much alcohol that she passed out drunk, puked all over the place, was damn near unconscious, and didn't have any of her friends around her to say its time for you to go home or me be out there looking for her in the middle of the night because she wasn't responding to any of my calls......

I would feel like I was a piece of sh*t father and being a man I would be thanking God that she was alive. In all honesty I would be upset knowing they "took advantage of her" but as a man you gotta hold all parties responsible including your own daughter for putting herself in that position.

Her parents are as much to blame, if not more, as these two dumb kids.
 5 years ago '04        #74
Matt 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,726 | Props total: 104 104
they deserved worse... fu*k them kids... Anonymous did a good job bringing this incident back to light in december
 5 years ago '05        #75
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Lucifer said:
only reason she cried r*pe was because her image was exposed for being as.lut. If that image never go out, and embarrassed her, she wouldnt have cared
she wasnt the only one to call r*pe, and wasnt the first one either. in the video posted earlier in the thread the dude THAT NIGHT was calling it r*pe, as well as the other people around him in the video

as well as the tweets that was calling it r*pe. people were calling it r*pe that night, the night that she was unconscious and wasnt saying anything
 5 years ago '07        #76
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
lol

so what if that was ytour mother at a high school party getting black out drunk for the 20th time that year and gettin ran thru?

dumbest question ever imo

"SO WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR SISTER?"

then my sister's a wh0ore
 03-18-2013, 08:20 AM         #77
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:
You CANNOT lead a productive life as a reg. s3x offender. My cousin got p!ss drunk and pissed drunk (yeah) turns out he did it in front of a cop and he has to have supervised visits with my little cousin (his daughter) IMO Thats dumb he was drunk not a rapist like these bastards. I truly hope all woman beaters, child molestors, and rapists suffer everyday, painfully.

^ video of these punks crying. Lol.
Video doesn't load
 5 years ago '04        #78
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
They said she was conscious during the whole ordeal. She just got embarrassed n wanted to save face. Either way, them n*ggas should a left her alone. Nothing good ever comes from fu*kin with these type of women.
 5 years ago '04        #79
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i'm mad these dudes got a year for r*pe and my lil cousin got a yr for being an accomplice to a robbery he didn't even know happened, then another year for trying to defend himself from someone attempting to shank him in juvi. the justice system is so fu*ked up.
 03-18-2013, 08:50 AM         #80
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucifer said:
Bingo!
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy