most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
 Aces Up said:
That's a damn good question. Can any of our bx brethen provide an answer to this question.
anatomy of your limbs
finger = digit
 5 years ago '13        #42
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
 By The Dock said:
Not to mention all my real men in jail take care of bi*ch n*ggas who harm women & children
there going to juvi.......dont nobody get r*ped in juvi.
 5 years ago '05        #43
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at that video title? Are you fu*king kidding me with that over dramatized bullsh*t?

Sounds like a group of drunk kids talking about the wh0ore who got to drunk at the party
the thing is though...that dude in the video mentions another r*pe

"you thought that r*pe at popoloza was bad" thats was dudes words in that vid

edit: and that r*pe is currently being investigated

now i see what your saying in terms of the possible state of the girl, but i can ignore all the over flowing of evidence that does indicate the possibility that they did r*pe the girl

pictures like this...

[pic - click to view]

have to make me think there's a possibility that girl was r*pe. the numerous tweets and other social media that has surface, the possibility is there. not to mention the stigma that town has to begin with
 5 years ago '04        #44
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4534 4534
 thehammer said:
have you seen the video?

...not sure why anyone would think these guys are innocent.
the hoz aint innocent either
 5 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
There should be more time for them as well as everybody else that took part but the DA settled on what they could just to get some semblance of justice in the case.

Sometimes you have to get what you can in cases even if it pisses some people off.
 5 years ago '05        #46
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 Darkdrone said:
Now why you calling her a wh0ore bro? Is that necessary?
 03-17-2013, 09:56 PM         #47
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was kinda feeling sorry b/c alotta the time these lil girls just call it r*pe b/c they was humiliated publicly, but seeing those tweets make me not give 2 fuks about them kids
 5 years ago '13        #48
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
 Aurora said:
^
Typical that this idiot is defending drunks, smh. Clown probably did time in prison for s3xual a.ssault himself.
nah our old friend reppingdaburgh went to jail at the age of 18 for a.ssault, so he has a soft spot for other convicts

especially convicts the same color as him
 5 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 Aurora said:
^
Typical that this idiot is defending drunks, smh. Clown probably did time in prison for s3xual a.ssault himself.

I'm insulting the girl for getting to drunk.

I just don't like to see two young men's future's severely handicapped because some girl got drunk and made bad decisions. Won't even address your second comment, most people on here know what I did time for, and that has nothing at all to do with this.
 5 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
nah our old friend reppingdaburgh went to jail at the age of 18 for a.ssault, so he has a soft spot for other convicts

especially convicts the same color as him
One of the guys accused in this situation is black. What in the fu*k are you talking about?
 5 years ago '10        #51
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Go fu*k yourself.

The girl was drunk, got taken advantage of, and cried about it the next day and cried r*pe.

It's bullsh*t if you ask me. Registered s3x offenders for the rest of their lives, a year or two in jail, just because some dumb bi*ch couldn't handle her alcohol? And she's 16 years old and has a history of getting black out drunk and telling lies?

Bullsh*t.

Ya comments make me want to smut your mother, wife, sister or daughter then tattoo this comment on ya fu*king forehead.
 5 years ago '07        #52
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2474 2474
they fingered her aka digital r*pe...it's said that someone had anal s3x w/her as well, but who really knows except those who are involved ..regardless these dudes had no right whatsoever to take advantage of the bi*ch if she was "blacked out can't function and won'tremember anything the next day " type of drunk which clearly they could tell she was..it's also said that they gave her the date r*pe drug early in the night after scooping her up, possibly in the car in route to the first party they attended(they took the bi*ch to 3 seperate parties while she was fu*kkkkkkked up)...they got off light in regards of what type of time they should've really been serving
 03-17-2013, 10:45 PM         #53
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Good... lock their a.sses up....

Being known for a r*pe in jail is one of the worst things.... HOpe they ready
not really in juvie
 5 years ago '11        #54
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Them equals are stupid, shoulda got more time for being dumbasses. Where the big homies at to school these lil clowns. Girls like this chick get drunk and use it as an excuse to get ran through by multiple equals (I'm sure a gang of cats here no broads like this). The problem is it's always a couple of yo equals always tend to take it to far when faded. And that's how these situations come about smh yell™
 5 years ago '04        #55
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

I'm insulting the girl for getting to drunk.

I just don't like to see two young men's future's severely handicapped because some girl got drunk and made bad decisions. Won't even address your second comment, most people on here know what I did time for, and that has nothing at all to do with this.
their futures didn't get phucked up because she got drunk

their futures got phucked up because they chose to do stupid shyt.
 5 years ago '06        #56
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,097 | Props total: 18950 18950
Cats really in here defending these two muthafu*kas?

Major man...they did something very wrong and were abt to get away with scarring that young girl for life b/c they played football...

I mean, I hate to see young lives get twisted and messed up, but yo, these two did something that don't go away so easyif at all....

The girl may of been black out drunk, But being black out drunk don't mean you have the right to r*pe and humiliate her or anyone like her...

Ppl gon learn soon enough... the Internet can be powerful as fu*k...props to Anon on this one...they really are doin some good out here...
 5 years ago '07        #57
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
the fu*k is digitally penetrated???

did they fu*k her with a cell phone or some sh*t?
 5 years ago '06        #58
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
 whouthinkitis said:
But they are going to be on the s3x offenders registry for the rest of their lives though. If that girl was as drunk as they say she was then they should have left her alone.
they are juveniles going to a juvy meaning they werent trialled as an adult meaning when they turn 18, they will be let out and their file will be sealed
 5 years ago '07        #59
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2526 2526
 1LynguisticMind said:
the fu*k is digitally penetrated???

did they fu*k her with a cell phone or some sh*t?
I guess he meant penetrated with a digit (i.e. finger). They never really said that she was really r*ped though. A lot of speculation. The only thing I got for sure from the article was that dude was doin the pr0no tap on her hip and his buddy was fingering her. They never pissed on her (Said so in the article)...

But in the end they did some stupid sh*t and should be rightfully punished for it. I'm not disappointed that they caught the charge, sentence, and compelled registration. I'm more disappointed that they made the choices they made in the first place...
 5 years ago '07        #60
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Cats really in here defending these two muthafu*kas?

Major man...they did something very wrong and were abt to get away with scarring that young girl for life b/c they played football...

I mean, I hate to see young lives get twisted and messed up, but yo, these two did something that don't go away so easyif at all....

The girl may of been black out drunk, But being black out drunk don't mean you have the right to r*pe and humiliate her or anyone like her...

Ppl gon learn soon enough... the Internet can be powerful as fu*k...props to Anon on this one...they really are doin some good out here...
the thing about it is i personally know someone who was in the same situation. He was an outstanding kid, good student rarely partied. A girl known in my HS years as as.lut got drunk with him at a party and the next day cried r*pe. people at the party saw her all over him whispering in his ear sitting on his lap etc. they both were heavily intoxicated and apparently went into his car where they had s3x and slept. he had to go to juve and now he will also forever be known as a s3x offender. the giri had s3x with about 10 guys before him and she was 17. so who is the real victim here? holding hands whispering in his ear kissing his neck and sh*t and then the next day your a r*pe victim? after being known as the chick that puts out? really?

you cant tell me that guy was guilty of r*pe.

this case feels alot similar, was the evidence against her as a party chick and binge drinker credible?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy