Kobe Has The Flu Now

most viewed right now
 201
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$42,503 | Props total: 10791 10791
^

i remember when bkjjs a.ss started talkin sh*t at 3-4 am and got served some ether his f*ggot a.ss cameback with the "im drunk man" fu*kin f*ggot. counting kobes nickels and dimes
 5 years ago '09        #42
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
avatar space
space
$48,313 | Props total: 34662 34662
Bkjj is such a hoodrat piece of shyt

Only females care about what another mans wallet looks like

 5 years ago '04        #43
d2921 2850 heat pts2850 OP
space
avatar space
space
$24,535 | Props total: 5410 5410
 5 years ago '10        #44
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,416 | Props total: 6597 6597
 Neo22 said:
Kobe haters signaling each other to come in here together all at once to maximize the hate
Or the captain saves a hoes are cumming to slurp... Pick ur poison
 5 years ago '10        #45
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,416 | Props total: 6597 6597
 The Bully said:
And how much of that $100 mill are you seeing Mr. Cool guy?


Get off his d!ck and out his finances...that n*gga wouldn't throw a nickel at you if u were begging on the streets
Get those f*ggots!! This guy is as bad as ja rule trying to be 2pac
 5 years ago '12        #46
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 21999 21999

[pic - click to view]



:justsmelledbkjjspus*y:
 5 years ago '08        #47
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 smokinthe420 said:
Or the captain saves a hoes are cumming to slurp... Pick ur poison
u know whats funny..nobody even does that but MAYBE 1 person. the same 2 or 3 sh*theads that arent even laker fans go into laker threads and say how all laker fans do is boost kobe up or make the obvious joke according to what the thread is about to start it off, without not 1 laker fan actually doing so. and this has been going on for so long now that n*ggas like u just blindly go along with it. this thread is proof. nobody in here was saying "kobe da gawd" or in that thread about him hurting his ankle not 1 mention of kobe being a warrior until 1 of the sh*theads said it then it was "oh sh*t thats all they do in those threads is suck kobe off". go look at that sh*t..not 2 posts in and u will see it. pure scust
 5 years ago '07        #48
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,135 | Props total: 4566 4566
 Eminence Grise said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Kobe or someone in his camp reads BX and had his PR team post that just to fu*k with y'all.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #49
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 slimdogg3325 said:
u know whats funny..nobody even does that but MAYBE 1 person. the same 2 or 3 sh*theads that arent even laker fans go into laker threads and say how all laker fans do is boost kobe up or make the obvious joke according to what the thread is about to start it off, without not 1 laker fan actually doing so. and this has been going on for so long now that n*ggas like u just blindly go along with it. this thread is proof. nobody in here was saying "kobe da gawd" or in that thread about him hurting his ankle not 1 mention of kobe being a warrior until 1 of the sh*theads said it then it was "oh sh*t thats all they do in those threads is suck kobe off". go look at that sh*t..not 2 posts in and u will see it. pure scust


you guys are truly blind...just pull up a thread about his ankle from last week and every other stan calling him goat and "gawd" because of it
 5 years ago '08        #50
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 pus*yFiend said:
@ dudes on here being on top of everything that's going on in another mans life

On twitter hitting refresh every 3min's hoping they can break the news on BX

shhittt is sickening
 SeattleLost said:
you doing the same on here though

Got em.
 5 years ago '04        #51
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,407 | Props total: 3454 3454
 philly337 said:


you guys are truly blind...just pull up a thread about his ankle from last week and every other stan calling him goat and "gawd" because of it
 5 years ago '08        #52
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 philly337 said:


you guys are truly blind...just pull up a thread about his ankle from last week and every other stan calling him goat and "gawd" because of it
and now its complete. u must have known i was talkin about u my dude

i couldnt have planned that sh*t any better



2nd and 3rd post and im gone
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by slimdogg3325; 03-17-2013 at 12:34 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #53
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 A.G said:
Vitamin C can help with the symptoms, but doesn't prevent the infection.
Lol don't even give him that...vitamin does nothing as far as the flu goes...
 5 years ago '06        #54
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 slimdogg3325 said:
and now its complete. u must have known i was talkin about u my dude

i couldnt have planned that sh*t any better



2nd and 3rd post and im gone
[pic - click to view]

first post in the thread you posted
 Kadillac87 said:



That's my GOAT JR
 5 years ago '08        #55
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
so now goat jr is d!ck riding..and dont blow that sh*t up to try and make it seem significant

u and jdogg couldnt wait to say some sh*t in that thread. any n*gga can look at that thread and see
 5 years ago '05        #56
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
we about to have a flu game on his career dvd omg
 5 years ago '06        #57
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
 slimdogg3325 said:
so now goat jr is d!ck riding..and dont blow that sh*t up to try and make it seem significant

u and jdogg couldnt wait to say some sh*t in that thread. any n*gga can look at that thread and see
lol...that;s all yall ever say..

the man goes 11-30

goat!!!

goat jr!!!

5 rings 30 mil!!!

the gawd!!!


you claim only one or two people say that sh*t


and i don't see how yall don't get how fake this man is. Seriously think about this for a second....how many times have we heard of a player getting the flu. Serious question? Now how many times have we heard of kobe?

how many times do we hear of other players being injured (pollard just finished the nfl season with 6 broken ribs and we didn't hear sh*t until the season was over...and you got guys out here playing in nfl a contact sport with torn triceps and sh*t)...now how many times do we hear of the most minor injuries of kobe bryant

and every time we have to hear what a warrior and competitor he is from you f*ggots when everybody else is doing the same sh*t just not out here releasing it to the press every chance they get


that is the definition of d!ckriding
 5 years ago '04        #58
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 pus*yFiend said:
@ dudes on here being on top of everything that's going on in another mans life

On twitter hitting refresh every 3min's hoping they can break the news on BX

shhittt is sickening
i always wondered about this sh*t too

some of these "sports" fans borderline homos
 5 years ago '06        #59
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
WHen you dont sleep trying to come back from a sprained ankle in 3 days, your probably exposing yourself to some sickness.
 03-17-2013, 05:03 PM         #60
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know the man is a human being right? You n*ggas don't get sick?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy