Can Tupac be catergorized with Martin Luther King or Malcom X

most viewed right now
 190
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 111
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 MagicOnTheTire said:
Pac is the GOAT but he is the perfect example of;

"You aint live it, you witnessed it from ya folks pad, scribbled in ya notepad and created your life"

No hate...
Pac was homeless at 17, being raised by dealers and pimps while slinging crack himself, so it's safe to a.ssume he was out in the streets toting a piece and doing all the same shyt other street dudes did.

He blew up and was still living that wreckless life, beating up the Hughes brothers, Shooting muthaphuckas, refusing to let armed thugs take his jewelry.

What he was spitting in his raps wasn't far off from how he was living his real life. So I dont see how your post makes any sense at all.
 5 years ago '07        #42
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 14872 14872
 slimdogg3325 said:
correction, he helped his homeboys beat some n*gga that stole from them

i woulda done the same. now go on and tell me i would be dead right next to him right..

dont judge the n*gga for what u want him to be. look at his life and see the n*gga made it and did what he felt he had to do
you help start a peace treaty but yet engage in gang beef they knew orlando was a crip he had to help he couldnt look pus*y in front of suge and the guys

he was no leader
 03-16-2013, 06:46 PM         #43
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Pac was homeless at 17, being raised by dealers and pimps while slinging crack himself, so it's safe to a.ssume he was out in the streets toting a piece and doing all the same shyt other street dudes did.

He blew up and was still living that wreckless life, beating up the Hughes brothers, Shooting muthaphuckas, refusing to let armed thugs take his jewelry.

What he was spitting in his raps wasn't far off from how he was living his real life. So I dont see how your post makes any sense at all.
it doesn't, doesn't make very much sense at all.
 5 years ago '07        #44
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 14872 14872
 psylence2k said:
Pac was homeless at 17, being raised by dealers and pimps while slinging crack himself, so it's safe to a.ssume he was out in the streets toting a piece and doing all the same shyt other street dudes did.

He blew up and was still living that wreckless life, beating up the Hughes brothers, Shooting muthaphuckas, refusing to let armed thugs take his jewelry.

What he was spitting in his raps wasn't far off from how he was living his real life. So I dont see how your post makes any sense at all.
pac made it tried to hang with hatian and jimmy saw what happened there then ended up with suge then saw what happened there
 03-16-2013, 06:47 PM         #45
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bennnylava said:
Tupac barely sold crack, stop it and he didnt own his first gun till he bought it when he was wit digital underground
Oh no guy didn't sell crack to his people. Guy didn't get lil kim to hate herself for being brown skinned. Definitely a sellout.
 5 years ago '04        #46
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 bennnylava said:
Tupac barely sold crack, stop it and he didnt own his first gun till he bought it when he was wit digital underground
and who the phuck stated HOW MUCH crack he sold ??

and of course he probably didn't "own" his own gun being homeless at 17. How many 16-17 year olds running the streets in the hood legally own their own gun ??


The phuck is wrong with yall being allergic to common sense and reading comprehension

 5 years ago '07        #47
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 14872 14872
 Patrick Galooly said:
Oh no guy didn't sell crack to his people. Guy didn't get lil kim to hate herself for being brown skinned. Definitely a sellout.
Pac never caught a case till he got famous
 5 years ago '08        #48
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 timdog said:
you help start a peace treaty but yet engage in gang beef they knew orlando was a crip he had to help he couldnt look pus*y in front of suge and the guys

he was no leader
u talkin out ur neck now folks..them n*ggas knew pac would help thats why they went and got him cuz he was most definitely bussin n*ggas heads before he linked up with suge

sh*t let u tell it that was pacs first f!ght huh?

anyway i didint plan on goin back and forth..i said what i wanted to say so im out


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 03-16-2013 at 06:52 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #49
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
avatar space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38330 38330
The world stage Pac is the voice of the gutter...they dont give a fu*k about no east coast west coast sh*t over there, they dont care if he called some hoe a bi*ch or if he did the humpty

All they know is dude came with that real soul music, had the heart if a lion, and spoke his mind..

They love that 2pac attitude, the rebel, the image and the voice. These rebel soldiers sierra leone riding out to makaveli, or some young thug coming up in the slums in Haiti naming himself after Pac, then you got the conflicts in the middle east and Pac music being the soundtrack for the youth.

You could only name 5 music artists who had that impact and only one of them is a rapper.

To these folk Pac is more important to them than MLK, because they dont have sh*t to do with American politics, they are still in civil wars.
 5 years ago '07        #50
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 14872 14872

[pic - click to view]



i guess this that "one outfit" pac had in high school jada talked about
 5 years ago '08        #51
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Spits on reporters

Commits adultery

Makes keep ya head up then states my fo fo makes sure all your kids don't grow

Talks sh*t about sickle cell which a lot of blacks are affected from

.......

What an inspiration
 03-16-2013, 06:54 PM         #52
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
Pac never caught a case till he got famous
I'm not one of these dumb a.ss n*ggas who glorify criminal activity like op. Pac should've never caught any cases besides the cop shooting one. Pac spit real sh*t in a country who will stop at nothing to prevent black men from doing so. That's realer and harder than crack selling gang banging bullsh*t that people seem to respect.
 5 years ago '07        #53
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 14872 14872
 slimdogg3325 said:
u talkin out ur neck now folks..them n*ggas knew pac would help thats why they went and got him cuz he was most definitely bussin n*ggas heads before he linked up with suge

sh*t let u tell it that was pacs first f!ght huh?

anyway i didint plan on goin back and forth..i said what i wanted to say so im out
still he starts a gang treaty but yet jumps in a gang f!ght
 5 years ago '09        #54
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$11,384 | Props total: 1769 1769
If Pac would've stayed alive a little longer he may have been, his radical/recklessness was his downfall

Remember Malcolm X was the same way Pac was when he was younger but he went prison and got his life right
 5 years ago '07        #55
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 14872 14872
 Patrick Galooly said:
I'm not one of these dumb a.ss n*ggas who glorify criminal activity like op. Pac should've never caught any cases besides the cop shooting one. Pac spit real sh*t in a country who will stop at nothing to prevent black men from doing so. That's realer and harder than crack selling gang banging bullsh*t that people seem to respect.
pac had a few songs that were real besides him being some malcolm or martin type individual i aint buying

and i grew up in pac era
 03-16-2013, 07:01 PM         #56
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
pac had a few songs that were real besides him being some malcolm or martin type individual i aint buying

and i grew up in pac era
You're done. You don't have any more points to argue you're done.
 5 years ago '07        #57
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
avatar space
space
$30,452 | Props total: 14872 14872
 Patrick Galooly said:
You're done. You don't have any more points to argue you're done.
ill be done
 5 years ago '13        #58
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
avatar space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38330 38330
 bennnylava said:
You really believe they bumpin Tupac in Sierra Leone like that n*gga? Are we serious? You think n*ggas in the middle east are bumpin Tupac like that? Yo this d!ckridin is disgusting
Indeed they are and indeed they do, put ur reading glasses on. Just because you don't like dudes music or you want to downplay his effects on people over the world, thats ur prerogative, but i can back what say with facts.

In regards to Sierra Leone, Cape Town and 2pac


In regards to 2pac and the arab spring



I can post many more links Pacs music over in Asia to Eastern Europe.
 5 years ago '10        #59
knowlege bass 
space
avatar space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
No because he let his bitterness be fueled with Suge's money and so the dark cloud ended up largely defining his life and completely defining his death. Malcolm and Martin ended up dying as martyr's for civil rights, Tupac ended dying as a result of criminal beef, a pointless beef at that.
 5 years ago '05        #60
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
it irks me so much when people spell it "malcom" do you n*ggas not have spell check or google
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy