Jacida Carter, Lil Wayne’s Mother, Speaks Out On His “Death, Sizzurp Overdose, Critical Condition, a

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-16-2013, 04:18 PM         #1
18804 pageviews
110 comments

Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jacida Carter, Lil Wayne’s Mother, Speaks Out On His “death, Sizzurp Overdose, Critical Condition, a

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Jacida Carter, Lil Wayne's Mother, Speaks Out On His "death, Sizzurp Overdose, Critical Condition, and TMZ" | Celeb Dirty Laundry

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne’s mother, Jacida Carter, speaks out on rumors of her son’s death, Sizzurp overdose, critical condition and TMZ’s reporting of the situation! Well we suspect that she would if somebody would just interview the rapper’s mom. As it stands you’ll just have to rely upon me to report what the presumably distraught mother of the world’s best and most controversial LIVING rapper would say.

Here goes: on the many rumors that flashed onto the net last night stating that Lil Wayne was dead, dying, on life support and getting read his last rites Ms Carter would say: “F*ck all you greedy wh0ore lying media scum, taking my poor baby’s lil’ drug problem and blowing it up like that!“ Lil Wayne’s pals seem to be in Ms. Carter’s corner on this one – yes Lil Wayne is seriously ill and receiving treatment but he was never in danger of dying or read any last rapper rites according to his posse.

As far as Lil Wayne’s alleged Sizzurp/codeine/drug addiction and its consequences, both potential and realized (Lil Wayne had already been in Cedar-Sinai earlier this week on a seizure riddled drug overdose), the proud Jacida would say “a hard working man like my Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., has to unwind sometimes and while some of you may prefer a martini or a relaxing stroll in the park, my Lil Wayne likes to smoke a bag of weed and chase that with some double cups of strong Sizzurp – really helps him take the edge off – and it’s not like Sizzurp and weed are bad for you, I mean Justin Bieber’s only been hospitalized once or twice for that, right?“

And what would Lil Wayne’s mother have to say about TMZ – it seems that some people (like millions on Twitter!) are claiming that the entertainment reporting icon exaggerated the severity of Lil Wayne’s condition and even stated that he’d been read his last rites before deleting that entry from their blog. TMZ still states as of this publishing (9:00 am est) that “Wayne’s mother is currently on a plane flying to Los Angeles — and we’re told all major decisions about Wayne’s health (including the decision to discontinue life support) will not be made until she arrives.”

It seems Ms. Carter is a big fan of TMZ (she says she relies upon TMZ as her main source for breaking entertainment news) and understands that they try their best to be accurate. She also understands that on a quiet Friday evening a huge story about the world’s biggest rapper in critical condition and possibly dying is GOOD BUSINESS!! In other words Lil Wayne’s mom says: “I have no plans to go after Harvey Levin personally for this scary story – in fact I hope he drops by the hospital to see me and my boy – we love the man! After all Lil Wayne is releasing a new album shortly ‘I Am Not A Human Being II’ and this ‘dying hoax’ is the best publicity we could hope for… and it was FREE! – thanks TMZ, thanks Harvey!!”

So there you have it – Lil Wayne’s mom has spoken!

110 comments for "Jacida Carter, Lil Wayne’s Mother, Speaks Out On His “Death, Sizzurp Overdose, Critical Condition, a"

03-16-2013, 04:21 PM         #2
Capo202  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u actually believe she said dat... come on son...

drown urself..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #3
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 5 years ago '11        #4
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
I thought they actually interivewed his mom at first. Get this fake mess out of here
 03-16-2013, 04:23 PM         #5
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-16-2013, 04:24 PM         #6
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“a hard working man like my Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., has to unwind sometimes and while some of you may prefer a martini or a relaxing stroll in the park, my Lil Wayne likes to smoke a bag of weed and chase that with some double cups of strong Sizzurp – really helps him take the edge off"

Dont know about yall, but she said that sh*t like its a joint of reggie with a cold one.......this n*gga is getting wrecked on a daily basis............
 5 years ago '05        #7
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
n*gga got an album coming out... Got the family workin now n*ggas are gonna act like this is his last album
 03-16-2013, 04:40 PM         #8
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some in denial a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #9
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,687 | Props total: 11350 11350
 5 years ago '10        #10
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4484 4484
Im stop reading at my poor babys drug lil drug problem
 5 years ago '04        #11
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
Gtfo no way this is real
 5 years ago '04        #12
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5336 5336
 Capo202 said:
u actually believe she said dat... come on son...

drown urself..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #13
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 kiddrocay said:
Im stop reading at my poor babys drug lil drug problem
the brakes got pumped right there
 5 years ago '11        #14
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
"world’s best and most controversial LIVING rapper"

stopped reading right there..
You actually made it that far? I stopped reading at "As it stands you’ll just have to rely upon me to report what the presumably distraught mother of the world’s best and most controversial LIVING rapper would say."
 5 years ago '06        #15
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
She's delusional abt the Codeine problem...

Ain't no such thing as a "lil drug problem " neither...
 5 years ago '04        #16
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 03-16-2013, 05:19 PM         #17
Capo202  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
She's delusional abt the Codeine problem...

Ain't no such thing as a "lil drug problem " neither...
^^^^^^^^^^didnt know it was really dumb n*ggas like this one

whats going on wit u dumb fu*ks ?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Capo202; 03-16-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #18
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23321 23321
aint no way in hell you read that article and came to the conclusion it was thread worthy. You tried to get a hot topic didn't ya?
 5 years ago '10        #19
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
'and it’s not like Sizzurp and weed are bad for you, I mean Justin Bieber’s only been hospitalized once or twice for that, right?“'

5 years ago '04        #20
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
All Theses n*ggas On Here Talk sh*t On Drugs Problems When None Of Yall Dont Even Know Where To Get Drugs At To Have A Drug Problem Only People Who Used Theses Drugs Should Speak On It, There Very Hard To Get Off, Lean & Pills sh*t If U A Heavy Weed Smoker That sh*t Can Be Hard To Get Off Its Crazy..... KID PLEASE DONT USE DRUG REAL sh*t STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy