Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods "Super Saiyan God" form revealed

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Neo22 said:
Fuh supposedly super saiyan god just looks like a kaioken goku or false super saiyan, nothing special
false ss is one of the illest scenes of all time, and kaikon is always ill.

fu*k u want him to grow lether pants and grow another foot of hair like an 80s rock band ,

give my n*gga a false super saiyan look with an aura of this
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #82
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,502 | Props total: 6658 6658
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:

false ss is one of the illest scenes of all time, and kaikon is always ill.

fu*k u want him to grow lether pants and grow another foot of hair like an 80s rock band ,

give my n*gga a false super saiyan look with an aura of this
[pic - click to view]

To you maybe, nobody talks bout that false super saiyan....why would you wanna a form we already seen twice?
 5 years ago '09        #83
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Neo22 said:
To you maybe, nobody talks bout that false super saiyan....why would you wanna a form we already seen twice?
prefered over
[pic - click to view]

this some monkey that grows pants and has a chest hairline like a pirate shirt and eye liner

and i have somewhat a beef with ssj3 the transformation is cool but the way goku changes personality n tone is wack

im not saying i want the same thing twice but id rather it look false then look more like ss3 or ss4
 5 years ago '11        #84
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 PseuDEEnym said:

Im ready

Ma n*gga Piccolo can't never get no shine.
 5 years ago '11        #85
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
prefered over
[pic - click to view]

this some monkey that grows pants and has a chest hairline like a pirate shirt and eye liner

and i have somewhat a beef with ssj3 the transformation is cool but the way goku changes personality n tone is wack

im not saying i want the same thing twice but id rather it look false then look more like ss3 or ss4
I get what your saying but who wants it to look ssj3 or ssj4 you're losing me there?
 5 years ago '12        #86
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1982 1982
If this summary of the actual movie is indeed what I'm about to post, I'm good on this joint....

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods

The events of Battle of Gods take place several years after the titanic battle with Majin Buu, which determined the fate of the entire universe. Old Kai, Kibito Kai, and King Kai are telepathically talking about Bills' early awakening and Goku is running with Bubbles on King Kai's planet. Goku notices King Kai is discussing something interesting and then learns about Bills, a God of Destruction tasked with maintaining balance in the universe. Goku says that he wants to f!ght Bills, and King Kai scolds him.

Whis and Bills on King Kai's planet

In Bills' temple, the mysterious Whis is walking slowly with a serious look. Alarm bombs explode, but Bills still does not wake up. Whis tells him to get up and he says he will sing with a microphone if Bills keeps sleeping, and Whis is terrible at singing. Bills eventually awakens from his long slumber and asks Whis whether the galactic overlord Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta during his sleep, saying the Saiyan's and Frieza were very evil and King Vegeta was stingy. Whis tells Bills that Frieza was defeated by a Saiyan, and Bills then uses an egg to see the past battle between Goku and Frieza on Namek. When Whis explains about Super Saiyans and some Saiyans living on Earth, Bills recalls the Super Saiyan God and he then calls upon the Oracle Fish.

Bills stops Super Saiyan 3 Goku with only one finger

39 years prior, the Oracle Fish foretold that a mighty opponent would appear before Bills. The Oracle Fish does not remember it, but Bills is convinced that it said so. Bills then tracks down the warrior who defeated Frieza, Goku. On King Kai's planet with Whis, Bills proceeds to challenge Goku. Ecstatic over the new challenge, Goku does not heed King Kai's advice and battles Bills, but he is overwhelmed and defeated. Bills blocks Super Saiyan 3 Goku's explosive punch with a single hand and flicks Goku on his head, sending Goku flying around King Kai's planet (still on ground) and knocks him unconscious. Disappointed by the subsequent lack of challenge, Bills departs in order to seek out more powerful adversaries on Earth.[2]

Ultimate Gohan attacks

Meanwhile, at Capsule Corporation, Bulma's birthday party is being held and the Z f!ghters are enjoying leisure activities;[3] Piccolo sings karaoke, and a game of bingo is held with a pretty girl unveiling the prices. The God of Destruction's arrival erupts the party, and it appears that Vegeta already knows Bills.[3] Vegeta musters all of his excitement and casts aside his pride to put the party's unannounced attendee in a good mood. The Pilaf Gang sneak into the party in order to steal the Dragon Balls, but Bulma does not recognize them because they have been turned into children;[3] before the events of the film, they gathered all the Dragon Balls themselves and wished for youth, but Shenron made them a little too young.

Bills kicking Vegeta

Bulma invites them to the party as a result. When Trunks claims that Mai is his girlfriend just to boast to Goten, everyone takes it seriously and Mai gets shy. Emperor Pilaf remembers when Great Ape Goku destroyed his castle when he sees Goten's hair is similar to that of Goku. A drunk Gohan appears as Great Saiyaman[4] and he asks Mai to shoot him. He snaps all the bullets with one finger, but one of them hits Videl's leg and another one hits Bills' forehead. While healing her, Dende notices that Videl is pregnant. Videl has been hiding the fact to surprise Gohan later, and Dende does not reveal it to the others yet.

Goku turns into a Super Saiyan God

When Bills asks Mr. Buu for one or two of the custard puddings he has, Mr. Buu eats all of them, angering the God of Destruction[4] who decides to destroy the Earth. Mr. Buu is blasted away into a lake by a Kiai from the God of Destruction. Android 18, Tien Shinhan and Piccolo attempt to f!ght Bills and the God of Destruction easily defeats them one after another.[3] #18 is knocked out by a single elbow strike to the neck, Tien's attack is halted by a pair of chopsticks Bills pick up from a table, using them to catch his fist and toss him, and Piccolo is rendered unconscious from two swift pressure point strikes to the body by Bills' chopsticks. Bills then retrieves Buu from the lake, and meanwhile Gohan powers up and attacks Bills only to have his full-nelson reversed and his head slammed into Buu's. Gohan is then taken down by a heavy kick to the abdomen from Bills, and Buu is smashed back down into the lake. Goten and Trunks perform the Fusion Dance to form Gotenks, and attempt to f!ght Bills but he is quickly defeated as well. Meanwhile, Whis enjoys sushi in a restaurant near Capsule Corporation, not even bothering to watch the battles unfold, and a motorcycle policewoman observes the battle at Capsule Corporation from afar. When the God of Destruction slaps Bulma, it angers Vegeta and gives him enough power to resist Bills.

Bills vs. Super Saiyan Goku

It is revealed that Goku was there watching Vegeta's battle against Bills, and Goku even says that Vegeta's power has surpassed his own. Goku decides to use the Dragon Balls and ask Shenron how to reach the Super Saiyan God. He and his friends summon Shenron, and the dragon says that a Super Saiyan God once appeared on Planet Vegeta to stop evil Saiyans, but he failed because of the form's time limit. The dragon also reveals that they need the power of six pure-hearted Saiyans for one of them to reach the Super Saiyan God form. During the titanic battle, Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God, a form beyond even Super Saiyan 3,[5] thanks to the power of himself, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan (from inside her mother, as she was not born yet), fulfilling the prophecy once stated by the Oracle Fish. Goku confronts Bills again and they wage an intense battle in space, right above planet Earth. The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit. However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills.

Bills charges a Ki Blast to destroy the planet

The two seem to be equally strong at some point, but Bills eventually wins when he uses his God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere. Goku stops Bills' energy sphere, barely holding it back, and the screen suddenly blacks out. Chi-Chi and Goku's friends appear in Goku's mind, then he absorbs the energy ball. Goku gets exhausted, and Bills wants Goku to say "I give up" and he says so. Bills stops the f!ght and they talk for a while before going back to the ground. Bills says that the Super Saiyan God was not that strong and the Oracle Fish's prediction was a little exaggerated. Bills reveals that Whis is his martial arts master and stronger than him. He also says that there are twelve universes, and the one Goku and his friends know is just one of them, the Seventh Universe. Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe, and each universe has its God of Destruction. On the ground, Bills tries to destroy the planet, but he blasts only a small rock and says he has already run out of power. Vegeta says that he will be Super Saiyan God next time. After that they return home, Whis karate-chops Bills and the God of Destruction falls asleep. Whis then says that Bills will wake up again in three years.

So basically the Super Sayin God is a temporary power up like kaioken....
 5 years ago '06        #87
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
fu*k, read the whole thing and that seems legit
Gods can run out of power? Not liking that.
But Vegeta getting his turn to go SSG next movie
 5 years ago '04        #88
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4399 4399
I'll take these over any bullsh*t live action
 5 years ago '05        #89
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 18396 18396
 adulel08 said:
Just drop all 12 movies on Netflix with English dub already fu*k...
I know a site with ALL DB-DBZ-DB GT & movies in english dub
 03-18-2013, 03:03 AM         #90
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jake2by4 said:
Bulla was retconned out?
She's born a year after Pan. Pan is an embryo in this movie.
 03-18-2013, 03:31 AM         #91
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reading that description... my enthusiasm for this movie has dulled tremendously.

I hope that n*gga lying
 5 years ago '12        #92
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2312 2312
 Black Samurai said:
She's born a year after Pan. Pan is an embryo in this movie.
Bulla is older than pan, either that or she just looks older at the end of DBZ.
 5 years ago '04        #93
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,606 | Props total: 1506 1506
goku said vegeta is stronger then him!!

yeeeeeeessss yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #94
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
I'm getting my body ready for this now...

I need time.
 03-18-2013, 08:07 AM         #95
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF!!! sounds stupid and lame a bit.

How you gonna be a GOD, but have a master that karate chop yo a.ss to sleep.

supersayin god is not worth it. should have just did ss4 with a different design. gt has some good elements it just needs some good restructure.
 5 years ago '12        #96
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
It is revealed that Goku was there watching Vegeta's battle against Bills, and Goku even says that Vegeta's power has surpassed his own. Goku decides to use the Dragon Balls and ask Shenron how to reach the Super Saiyan God. He and his friends summon Shenron, and the dragon says that a Super Saiyan God once appeared on Planet Vegeta to stop evil Saiyans, but he failed because of the form's time limit. The dragon also reveals that they need the power of six pure-hearted Saiyans for one of them to reach the Super Saiyan God form. During the titanic battle, Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God, a form beyond even Super Saiyan 3,[5] thanks to the power of himself, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan (from inside her mother, as she was not born yet), fulfilling the prophecy once stated by the Oracle Fish. Goku confronts Bills again and they wage an intense battle in space, right above planet Earth. The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit. However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills.
so why not have vegeta go god mode

see this is what upsets me about dbz give somebody else shine

but this could be fake so
 5 years ago '08        #97
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
soooo, this ends without an ending....

Awesome
 5 years ago '05        #98
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 971 971
the look of the super saijan god is ridicolous...man this sh*t is like a Kaioken

im disappointed...fu*k this
 5 years ago '11        #99
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Trakboy said:
the look of the super saijan god is ridicolous...man this sh*t is like a Kaioken

im disappointed...fu*k this
Thank you!!! That's what I'm saiyan, not tryna see a form we already seen before
 5 years ago '12        #100
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 MoP said:
After reading that description... my enthusiasm for this movie has dulled tremendously.

I hope that n*gga lying
Exactly why i stopped reading after the second paragraph

Im not about to spoil a goddamn thing for myself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy