Did dudes NOT know the reserve date for the 13's was Thursday?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '08        #41
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 s500 said:
i agree with you and what the op probably meant to say is he dosent give a fu*k about jordans any more as i dont either or as alot of people turning 26,27 years old.

its the young kids who will buy a retrod sneaker 4 times who will thrive off of sneakers.

look man i would love to walk in to the store and buy a pair of jordans that i like once and a while.

But any one with priorities and or a 9-5 job or career knows that we arent camping out for 2 days and missing work or even just camping our for a pair of sneakers.
Look if you are like 17-18 or a college kid with a part time job and time free i guess its cool.

but i wanna walk in to a store and get me a pair of sneakers i dont wanna camp out and have to win a raffle etc for something i step on,something i put my feet in.

i could pay 300-400$ but thats stupid to me man im already fu*king my self buy paying 190$ for some 20$ made jordans or nike which dont even have the same quality from 98-2004 why am i gonna pay 200-400$ for that??

Get ready for the jordan hyperbeast bombard squads to take you down...
 5 years ago '08        #42
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$286 | Props total: 169 169
hol on bruh, I'm the threadstarter and I was neeever trying to imply people didn't care about Jordans anymore. I was just trying to figure out why the RSVP lines were so short.

Just from picking up my pair on Saturday, It was obvious people simply didn't know there was a rsvp. n*ggas kept coming into Foot Locker asking if there were sizes left, and the manager kept saying over and over "we're all out of mens sizes"..

them sh*ts sold like hot cakes, and I got my pair. And the hate on Jordans is kinda retarded to me, because its not like the shoes are stupid expensive. Whats 170 dollars every couple months? If you're buying new Jordans every single weekend, then maybe thats a little excessive, but spending 170 dollars on a new pair of kicks every couple months ain't sh*t. I've been to dinners where the tab was more than that. Nobody going broke off buying a new pair of shoes bruh, that sh*t ain't rent. Some of you dudes be acting like Jordans cost a billion dollars or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #43
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,440 | Props total: 5525 5525
 s500 said:
i agree with you and what the op probably meant to say is he dosent give a fu*k about jordans any more as i dont either or as alot of people turning 26,27 years old.

its the young kids who will buy a retrod sneaker 4 times who will thrive off of sneakers.

look man i would love to walk in to the store and buy a pair of jordans that i like once and a while.

But any one with priorities and or a 9-5 job or career knows that we arent camping out for 2 days and missing work or even just camping our for a pair of sneakers.
Look if you are like 17-18 or a college kid with a part time job and time free i guess its cool.

but i wanna walk in to a store and get me a pair of sneakers i dont wanna camp out and have to win a raffle etc for something i step on,something i put my feet in.

i could pay 300-400$ but thats stupid to me man im already fu*king my self buy paying 190$ for some 20$ made jordans or nike which dont even have the same quality from 98-2004 why am i gonna pay 200-400$ for that??

You dont need to pay resell prices, since you got a job or career then you just shell out some bread and get yourself the bot to do the work for you!

5 pairs successful so far, the program pays for itself. No stress for kicks, no clicking 320840239840923 links, no waiting, no nothing. sh*t is just like walking in a store first and buying
 5 years ago '07        #44
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Eminence said:
if you got the money cop if you don't well don't can't knock dudes for copping J's because i'm sure if you had the paper to cop you would too but whats corny is wearing Jordans to buy Jordans
What if all he wears is Jordans??
 5 years ago '07        #45
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 Deniro732 said:
You over the top fashion heads are all sheep ..I don't go out of my way to sit in a damn line or rsvp for some damn shoes..I like good looking clothes and shoes but i'll be damned if I would really go out of my way or spend an od amount of cash for those items..people are too worried about the way they dress and not worried enough about real important things in life..stop letting some lame a.ss distractions get the best of you and start focusing on the things that really require your attention
You should just worry about yourself. Maybe people care about shoes and wanna stand in line. So what. People are gonna do what they want, ain't no one gna listen to you or anyone else, they're gonna do what the ruck they want.
 5 years ago '07        #46
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
What is not understand is the hate j's get from some people. Like why do they hate? Cuz they want the, and don't have them or what is their motive for hate?

Like I'm not a fan if certain shoes but I don't go around hating on people who wear them.
 5 years ago '04        #47
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Spoken210 said:
What is not understand is the hate j's get from some people. Like why do they hate? Cuz they want the, and don't have them or what is their motive for hate?

Like I'm not a fan if certain shoes but I don't go around hating on people who wear them.

Also at the buying the bot to get general releases,that are not hard to get.Only the corks were difficult to get and it still wasn't that hard.

No lie,this was a shoe that you could have easily got 4-6 pairs of just online during the release date.

Nike got people looking like fools out here.

n*ggas camping 2 days for general releases,paying r*pe resell prices,nerds making bots just to buy shoes instead making more money coming up with something else,pus*y a.ss n*ggas using/needing bots when they don't need them,blogging about not getting the shoes,staying up all night and morning waiting for a restock that might not happen,getting k!lled all while Nike not even doing commercials for any of shoes and tripling their profits off the new age hypebeasts that are mostly Asian and w**** wanting to be black.

I cant even hate on Nike.

Nike

5 years ago '08        #48
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$286 | Props total: 169 169
I don't know bout ya'll but I live in Los Angeles, literally 5 minutes away from the biggest House of Hoops in the city.

I wake up at like 6:15 and walk over to the line on every major release, and I always get the shoe. sh*t ain't really a hassle for me the way ya'll be making it sound. Never camped/slept outside, no bot, none of that sh*t. wake up, walk over, buy shoes. bow bow

I got the Cool Grey 9's, Bred 11's, Phx Suns Foams and He Got Game 13s all this year...
 5 years ago '04        #49
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Phil Swagson said:
I don't know bout ya'll but I live in Los Angeles, literally 5 minutes away from the biggest House of Hoops in the city.

I wake up at like 6:15 and walk over to the line on every major release, and I always get the shoe. sh*t ain't really a hassle for me the way ya'll be making it sound. Never camped/slept outside, no bot, none of that sh*t. wake up, walk over, buy shoes. bow bow

I got the Cool Grey 9's, Bred 11's, Phx Suns Foams and He Got Game 13s all this year...
 5 years ago '11        #50
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 51 51
@ people lining up for sneakers that everybody and they mama gonna have on their feet.. Smh no suave or originality
 5 years ago '12        #51
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
that last pic mad suspect.
 5 years ago '12        #52
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 specialk103185 said:
i've never been in a line full of resellers before . The bottom line is, if people didn't want a shoe, they wouldn't line up for it to buy it at retail OR pay extra to a reseller . The hype is real, it's not fake. Jordans got at least 10 more years on them--maybe not at this level, i admit that the jordan market is at an all time high, but they will be around for some time.
i give it about 2 years after foams drop a few more colors and jordan starts doing shoes past the 13s...then itll b slowed down...
 5 years ago '04        #53
dirty1rob 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1 1
Lame!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago