Did dudes NOT know the reserve date for the 13's was Thursday?

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #21
djbern 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$313 | Props total: 173 173
if the hype was dying down, this thread wouldn't be here.....
 5 years ago '05        #22
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #23
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 jayembee said:
n*ggas dont give a fu*k about Jordans no more....
lmfao. This is SUCH a fu*king a lie. Or just ignorance. If you don't care to purchase Jordan brand sneakers, just speak for yourself. Word to the 10 pair I sold today.
 5 years ago '04        #24
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 ThiZZ said:

[pic - click to view]

the lack of a mega mansion, or the desire to have one, does not take away from your authenticity as a man.

you n*ggas sound ultra dumb.
 03-17-2013, 12:25 AM         #25
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what new trend are yall going to steal from women? took their skinny jeans, makeup, shoe hoarding, and by grown a.ss men f*ggot a.ss 90s babies
 03-17-2013, 12:30 AM         #26
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 focused313 said:
the lack of a mega mansion, or the desire to have one, does not take away from your authenticity as a man.

TRUTH!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #27
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$286 | Props total: 169 169
n*ggas act like Jordans are 3 million dollars

them sh*ts is less than a utility bill lol, ain't nobody going broke. I buy like a pair every couple months, not every weekend.
 5 years ago '10        #28
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
ggas dont give a fu*k about Jordans no more....

Ya n*ggas tryna keep this hype up.. and it doesnt really exist no more..

I was in footaction yesterday tryna pick up the Penny 5 Tour Yellows... I asked the dude "yo ya got the Tour Yellows, he was like Nah but them new J's coming back out" so just so he could understand what he said ... I said "New J's, Coming back out?, how could new sneakers be coming Back?" he was like "oh nah Retros my fault" i was like "Im not in high school n*gga idgaf abt Jordans, ya got the pennys or not"

ur a stupid fukkkkkk if u think people dont buy jordans no more what u were n*gga filas
u stupid a.sss jordans sell outtt every where
 5 years ago '11        #29
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 1274 1274
 jayembee said:

I was in footaction yesterday tryna pick up the Penny 5 Tour Yellows... I asked the dude "yo ya got the Tour Yellows, he was like Nah but them new J's coming back out" so just so he could understand what he said ... I said "New J's, Coming back out?, how could new sneakers be coming Back?" he was like "oh nah Retros my fault" i was like "Im not in high school n*gga idgaf abt Jordans, ya got the pennys or not"
 5 years ago '04        #30
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
hype around jordans will never die. atleast untill all the ppl who grew up in the jordan era die off but that wont happen

its just now alot more sh*t to act like a lame over so the avg hype beast is tryin to keep up with all trends. and they tend to only want sh*t thatll get them noticed or someone famous wore or spoke about. as much as im a fan of 17s if they restoc those it will be to lil to no fan fare.
cuz nobody made a song about'em or a rapper wore to a movie premier.
 5 years ago '07        #31
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 jayembee said:

Dude said nobody cares when he's really just speaking for himself.
 5 years ago '11        #32
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 KeithHernandez said:
Dude said nobody cares when he's really just speaking for himself.
Wrote a paragraph in hopes the pick up section will die
 5 years ago '10        #33
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 focused313 said:

5 years ago '09        #34
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
Some peoples feeling were hurt in this thread,I notice everytime somebody make a thread about Jordan's not being popular, n*ggaz start catching feeling. I personally don't give a fu*k what you buy with your money.
 5 years ago '04        #35
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 specialk103185 said:
It's not really catching feelings its just that its absolutely not true and nearly everybody knows that with the exception of these monthly randoms that pop up just to make a thread to say that the hype is over. It's typically during the biggest jordan release in a couple months and almost always because they didn't get a chance to buy them and they are upset. enough already...

5 years ago '11        #36
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 specialk103185 said:
It's not really catching feelings its just that its absolutely not true and nearly everybody knows that with the exception of these monthly randoms that pop up just to make a thread to say that the hype is over. It's typically during the biggest jordan release in a couple months and almost always because they didn't get a chance to buy them and they are upset. enough already...
 slapaho said:

Kinda luike that thread about the 13's being bad quality
Im no expert but mine look pretty nice. For those that listen to those kind of people will miss out solely (pun intended) cause the next n*gga cant afford em or hating for some reason
 5 years ago '07        #37
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 slapaho said:
hype around jordans will never die. atleast untill all the ppl who grew up in the jordan era die off but that wont happen

its just now alot more sh*t to act like a lame over so the avg hype beast is tryin to keep up with all trends. and they tend to only want sh*t thatll get them noticed or someone famous wore or spoke about. as much as im a fan of 17s if they restoc those it will be to lil to no fan fare.
cuz nobody made a song about'em or a rapper wore to a movie premier.
You might as well say the jordan shoe era will never die, because there are people out there who grew up never watching jordan play a single game rocking jays on they feet.
 5 years ago '10        #38
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 whitesand said:
Kinda luike that thread about the 13's being bad quality
Im no expert but mine look pretty nice. For those that listen to those kind of people will miss out solely (pun intended) cause the next n*gga cant afford em or hating for some reason
Exactly. I tried to let n*ggas kno, like the other n*gga gon tell me:
"When u look at something over and over, it'll start looking good."

Like my eyes dont fu*king work. The 13's are BEAUTIFUL and well made.
 5 years ago '07        #39
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
You over the top fashion heads are all sheep ..I don't go out of my way to sit in a damn line or rsvp for some damn shoes..I like good looking clothes and shoes but i'll be damned if I would really go out of my way or spend an od amount of cash for those items..people are too worried about the way they dress and not worried enough about real important things in life..stop letting some lame a.ss distractions get the best of you and start focusing on the things that really require your attention
 5 years ago '06        #40
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
you too worried about not worrying . lol my point is somebody always gonna have something to say, just do you and what makes you happy. you like makin threads hatin on js go ahead, you like rockin em go ahead. who give a fu*k what anybody thank.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago