Did dudes NOT know the reserve date for the 13's was Thursday?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1
7136 pageviews
59 comments

Phil Swagson 3 heat pts
space
space
$286 | Props total: 169 169
Did dudes NOT know the reserve date for the 13's was Thursday?

Because I rolled over to the house of hoops Thursday at 6:50 and was shockingly close to the front of the line. Usually if I arrived that late, I'd be way further back. I was expecting the regular "They lining up for" thread here, but didn't see sh-t..

the line at the house of hoops in Los Angeles

[pic - click to view]

this was the 14 people in front of me

[pic - click to view]

Tomorrow is the pickup date. I'm sure there's gonna be some leftovers but the sizes will be sus. A lot of n*ggas who planned on coppin ain't gonna be able to lol. n*ggas already pricing them for 300+ on craigslist.

Last edited by Phil Swagson; 03-16-2013 at 02:22 AM..

59 comments for "Did dudes NOT know the reserve date for the 13's was Thursday?"

5 years ago '06        #2
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Aren't the pennys retros too?
 03-16-2013, 09:00 AM         #3
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexball50 said:
Aren't the pennys retros too?
Nah. They look like retros but arent
 5 years ago '08        #4
Phil Swagson 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$286 | Props total: 169 169
The only pair of Pennny 5's I own are the Orlando Magic colorway. They're comfortable as fu*k, but I'm not really into them like that.

you're crazy if you don't think people are into Jordans anymore. The lines still dumb long on every release, lets be real. Even trash releases like squadron blue 13's
 5 years ago '06        #5
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
the hype is real dont believe the hype that the hype is dying down. say that three times fast.
 03-16-2013, 11:35 AM         #6
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no hype just nike not releasing enough shoes too create lines to generate false hype the majority of people i saw copping today were resellers buying full runs
 5 years ago '06        #7
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
false hype or not, n*ggas still hyped. everything sold on under 3 min on ndc. whether its resellers or people that rock em, nike will gladly accept real or fake hype.
 03-16-2013, 11:42 AM         #8
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im pretty much done with jays been selling mine off stickin with my sb's and air max
 5 years ago '11        #9
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,949 | Props total: 2522 2522
 jayembee said:
n*ggas dont give a fu*k about Jordans no more....

Ya n*ggas tryna keep this hype up.. and it doesnt really exist no more..

I was in footaction yesterday tryna pick up the Penny 5 Tour Yellows... I asked the dude "yo ya got the Tour Yellows, he was like Nah but them new J's coming back out" so just so he could understand what he said ... I said "New J's, Coming back out?, how could new sneakers be coming Back?" he was like "oh nah Retros my fault" i was like "Im not in high school n*gga idgaf abt Jordans, ya got the pennys or not"
n*gga what the fu*k did you type?
 03-16-2013, 05:46 PM         #10
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illstate11 said:
false hype or not, n*ggas still hyped. everything sold on under 3 min on ndc. whether its resellers or people that rock em, nike will gladly accept real or fake hype.
YOU RIGHT
WELL I WAS AT A STORE THAT OPENED AT 8 AND SOLD OUT AT ABOUT 11, THE MAJORITY OF THAT LINE WAS RESELLERS WITH VAN AND CAR LOADS OF SHOES sh*t IS FUNNY
 5 years ago '11        #11
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
 jayembee said:

I was in footaction yesterday tryna pick up the Penny 5 Tour Yellows... I asked the dude "yo ya got the Tour Yellows, he was like Nah but them new J's coming back out" so just so he could understand what he said ... I said "New J's, Coming back out?, how could new sneakers be coming Back?" he was like "oh nah Retros my fault" i was like "Im not in high school n*gga idgaf abt Jordans, ya got the pennys or not"
 5 years ago '06        #12
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 jayembee said:

So in other words you're off one fad and on another... while clowning ppl still on that other fad... man, you're cool as hell.
 5 years ago '11        #13
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,265 | Props total: 12522 12522
if you got the money cop if you don't well don't can't knock dudes for copping J's because i'm sure if you had the paper to cop you would too but whats corny is wearing Jordans to by Jordans

Last edited by GrindPOWER$; 03-16-2013 at 09:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #14
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
The fu*king losers at the Beverly Center...
 5 years ago '05        #15
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
....Too Many fu*king Hypebeasts In Los Angeles,I Promise You.
 5 years ago '05        #16
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 jayembee said:

n*gga shut the fu*k up you just mad cuz you cant cop no Js the hype on js is so ridiculous now its stupid. man i aint never heard of no twitter link only and twitter RSVP and this fu*kin raffle ticket bullsh*t. hype is crazy jordan fiends are at a all time high. and wtf the tour yellow penny Vs n*gga? step your sh*t up n*gga invisibility cloaks crush them on everything them jonts is outlet bound like sh*t and they already went on sale hope you aint drop 165 on them sh*ts ho
 5 years ago '06        #17
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
 jayembee said:

but ur right
 5 years ago '06        #18
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 jayembee said:

you said it just like that?
 03-16-2013, 11:01 PM         #19
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your a lame
 03-16-2013, 11:13 PM         #20
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Love when n*ggas downplay another man's choice. Nothing is more homos3xual then dudes arguing over whose shoes are hotter. I'm a let you cop your joints in peace let me cop mine. Might hit you with a, "nice pick-up my dude" when you leave. Let n*ggas live. Bigger things going on the world them some pieces of material we can't even take with us when its the final curtain call. Peace.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy