Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures, High Amounts Of Codeine In His System!

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1881
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23352 23352
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Birdman has 2 kids, Bryan Williams Jr. & Bria Williams, but if Wayne dies I honestly can't see Stunna continuing YMCMB too long.
out of the cash money camp, as in bg, turk, juvi, mannie, and etc. Everybody but Slim and Wayne are gone.
 5 years ago '10        #1882
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 arson said:
out of the cash money camp, as in bg, turk, juvi, mannie, and etc. Everybody but slim and wayne are gone.
that says a lot about them boys.....
 5 years ago '10        #1883
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4504 4504
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Birdman has 2 kids, Bryan Williams Jr. & Bria Williams, but if Wayne dies I honestly can't see Stunna continuing YMCMB too long.
birdman has drake and nicki to feed off of and they are almost bigger cash cows than wayne
 5 years ago '10        #1884
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 4504 4504
 Trilluminati GA said:
that says a lot about them boys.....
he did them dirty, wasnt paying any money
 5 years ago '10        #1885
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
he did them dirty, wasnt paying any money
BINGO! I could go further but Ima chill on that. My point was already made and it has been recieved. I literally bol'd when sum1 said they feel bad for Birdman. He fu*ked over ALL of them.
 5 years ago '04        #1886
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 kiddrocay said:
birdman has drake and nicki to feed off of and they are almost bigger cash cows than wayne
If Wayne dies, Birdman and the YMCMB Family are going platinum in the first week with their own "No Way Out" album.

Lead single: I'll Be Missing You, Plehboi (Feat. Drake and Nicki Minaj)

03-16-2013, 11:25 PM         #1887
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Phuck it......I see where this is going....

Lil wayne is/was Birdmans BLOOD SACRIFICE........Illuminati want my mind soul and my body.....Now make a video with creepy music, weird rituals, and creepy hand signs Birdman has threw up over the week followed by the last concert Wayne did and the ritual he did on stage in front of everyone with a detailed message at the bottom of the screen explaining to the masses what the phuck we are seeing and then everybody can stfu, daydream in a state of awww, and go to bed on it.

Goodnight.
 5 years ago '12        #1888
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17392 17392
 whyarguewithgod said:
Phuck it......I see where this is going....

Lil wayne is/was Birdmans BLOOD SACRIFICE........Illuminati want my mind soul and my body.....Now make a video with creepy music, weird rituals, and creepy hand signs Birdman has threw up over the week followed by the last concert Wayne did and the ritual he did on stage in front of everyone with a detailed message at the bottom of the screen explaining to the masses what the phuck we are seeing and then everybody can stfu, daydream in a state of awww, and go to bed on it.

Goodnight.
Birdman needs Wayne alive dumb a.ss

n*ggas are finishing that Universal deal up from back in the day and are in the process of negotiating one of the biggest deals we've ever seen in Hip Hop period...Some even say it'll end up being the biggest deal in music, period.

And y'all think they want him dead?

No Dumbass that retarded motherfu*ker sipped his way into fu*king up the money

Why y'all cant just admit hes dumb as fu*k and now hes paying for it? We all human at the end of the day, n*ggas fu*k up sometimes...and sometimes n*ggas fu*k sh*t up all the way...this is one of those times

Illuminati and blood sacrifices?...These youtube videos got you dumbass teenagers believing anything nowadays
 5 years ago '08        #1889
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,061 | Props total: 4845 4845
 Bedewe22 said:
If Wayne dies, Birdman and the YMCMB Family are going platinum in the first week with their own "No Way Out" album.

@Plehboi.
 5 years ago '10        #1890
fi3nom 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 42 42
Oh noes....its way too quiet. Damn right its quiet they arlready got y'all hook, line, and sinker.
 5 years ago '10        #1891
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Birdman needs Wayne alive dumb a.ss

n*ggas are finishing that Universal deal up from back in the day and are in the process of negotiating one of the biggest deals we've ever seen in Hip Hop period...Some even say it'll end up being the biggest deal in music, period.

And y'all think they want him dead?

No Dumbass that retarded motherfu*ker sipped his way into fu*king up the money

Why y'all cant just admit hes dumb as fu*k and now hes paying for it? We all human at the end of the day, n*ggas fu*k up sometimes...and sometimes n*ggas fu*k sh*t up all the way...this is one of those times

Illuminati and blood sacrifices?...These youtube videos got you dumbass teenagers believing anything nowadays

U said sum trill spill tho homie. We fu*k up and sometimes we fu*k sh*t all the way up. This is one of those times.

U got a clone on here too homie Peep the wild isn section.
 5 years ago '12        #1892
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
U said sum trill spill tho homie. We fu*k up and sometimes we fu*k sh*t all the way up. This is one of those times.

U got a clone on here too homie Peep the wild isn section.
I already seen it, it really pisses him off that his little bullsh*t doesnt bother me and I find it funny.....So I just chill

I also saw him make these 2 threads:

That f*ggot eating imaginary pus*y in 2013 while trying to impersonate me on a message board

Thats my bi*ch
 5 years ago '10        #1893
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:

U forgot about the 30 day "this is it plehboi" tour
 5 years ago '06        #1894
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735
i was just playing some wayne n my car

dont die tune
 03-16-2013, 11:56 PM         #1895
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:

I'm fu*kin dyin yo.
 5 years ago '09        #1896
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i have a feeling they waitin to see if he will return from the coma they are most likely praying docs r doing w.e. they can to get him out

his mom wont pull the plug
 5 years ago '12        #1897
space
space
This n*gga Drake gone be singing like Faith Evans on the hook and Nicki gone be doing voices on the verses

Gudda Gudda and Jae MIllz aint even getting an invite
 5 years ago '10        #1898
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
I already seen it, it really pisses him off that his little bullsh*t doesnt bother me and I find it funny.....So I just chill

I also saw him make these 2 threads:

That f*ggot eating imaginary pus*y in 2013 while trying to impersonate me on a message board

Thats my bi*ch

@ slobbing invisible pus*y
I'm over here drunk as hell and had to look thrice to make sure I wasn't tripping.

5 years ago '09        #1899
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
i took death dying class in college.....one of the most informative classes i ever look

wayne prolly has a living will which states if he is dying or in a coma who gets to choose his life....most likely it is his mom which is why shes there

its up to her on what to do
 5 years ago '10        #1900
fi3nom 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 42 42
 JewsusChrist said:
i have a feeling they waitin to see if he will return from the coma they are most likely praying docs r doing w.e. they can to get him out

his mom wont pull the plug
I feel like no one can be this stupid. You are trolling right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy