Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures, High Amounts Of Codeine In His System!

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1861
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
 bennnylava said:
Who told him go stomp out Orlando?
Chick ur avy bad as he'll....
 5 years ago '10        #1862
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 SomeOnesoN said:
never fu*ks wit the liquids, but whatchu kno about that oxycodone? i think my homies dad gave me some one time, but i cant remember.. this dude was doin garter snake line oxy's, 80 mg..

i sell norcos and seldom take em.. that oxy sh*t got mothafu*kas doin heroin out here.

I'm a survivor homie. I been blasted thru my forearm into my chest. I turned into a hydrocodone, oxycodone animal tryna f!ght the pain. I still struggle with it cuzz I'm gonna always feel that pain in my arm. I'm better but this sh*t wit Weezy is a wake up call to me.

NETS05 said:
pac was the catalyst for everything that has happened to him and got big k!lled.
Pac fu*ked around but he didn't deserve them bullets. He was a victim of gunfire like me so I understand the paranoia. When you're paranoid and on go..you do sh*t. Might not be right but it seems right @ the time.
 5 years ago '12        #1863
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 10128 10128
he aint bout to die, n*ggas need to relax.
 5 years ago '10        #1864
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
If Wayne makes it thru this, he needs to go to rehab and take the year off.
 5 years ago '05        #1865
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
 Maroon_Tiger said:
In that way, wayne is similar to pac...
..Stop...Just. Stop...
 5 years ago '10        #1866
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
In that way, wayne is similar to pac... Runs his mouth, extremely c*cky, swagger always on 10...very impulsive in regard to living on the edge/no fear of impending danger

nahh I disagree. Pac was a rebel by nature. His fam was rebels. a.ssata & Geronimo comes to mind. But Wayne became a manufactured and exploited product of the game and those close to him.

Arson said:
ya know, I actually feel bad for birdman because Wayne's the only "family" he's got left besides Slim that was there from the start.
Feel bad for Birdman?

>---that smiley says it all homie. Do your research on him. Thats all Ima say......
 5 years ago '10        #1867
space
space
Real Cash Money fans know that this could have easily been B.G. years ago....
Sucks that he jammed for a murder rap but still better than where Weezy at. Even Soulja Slim (RIP) got on B.G.'s a.ss bout fu*kin with that monkey on your back. Where was Wayne's intervention @??????? Like real sh*t, where was it. He came str8 from the hospital and sipped his a.ss off? Yall dont see nothing wrong with his so called "bloods" and "homies"?
 03-16-2013, 10:49 PM         #1868
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He Good... He Good"

Still nothin...

Not good.
 03-16-2013, 10:50 PM         #1869
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
Sucks that he jammed for a murder rap but still better than where Weezy at. Even Soulja Slim (RIP) got on B.G.'s a.ss bout fu*kin with that monkey on your back. Where was Wayne's intervention @??????? Like real sh*t, where was it. He came str8 from the hospital and sipped his a.ss off? Yall dont see nothing wrong with his so called "bloods" and "homies"?

His bloods and homies do lean too so how da phuck dey gon tell him not to do it.....stfu u intervention fa99ot....."Do what thou wilt"- Crowley
 5 years ago '10        #1870
space
space
 bennnylava said:
You know Wayne gotta buncha yes-men around him
THATS THE PROBLEM AND THE REASON WHY HE'S @ THE PLACE HE'S @ NOW. No fu*kin way I could let my n*gga go down this path of destruction. We gone have to throw hands or something before I let sh*t like this happen.....

whyarguewithgod said:
His bloods and homies do lean too so how da phuck dey gon tell him not to do it.....stfu u intervention fa99ot....."Do what thou wilt"- Crowley

rite! Still doesn't excuse the sh*t they let him get himself into. But you quoting Crowley and thats the LAST person anybody should quote. Your post is sad homie esp @ a time like this.
 5 years ago '10        #1871
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Nicki Minaj is normally active on Twitter. She hasn't said nothing all day.
 5 years ago '05        #1872
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Trilluminati GA said:
bg has a gun charge and tampering with evidence not no murder charge fooool stop cisin it. and bg and slim was both on that boy and that girl they was junkies at one point way more serious that cough syrup. wayne just does too much of it you can do drugs like that in moderation not back to back he a syrup junkie
 03-16-2013, 10:58 PM         #1873
Kodongo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:

[pic - click to view]

Got you.
 S W A N said:
Christina Hendricks and her tig ol bitties....
 Blood Edge said:

She's a European actress. I've seen her nud3 pics and links to the movie this is from on here before. BX detectives get to work.

How To Search For A Picture 101

1. Right click on the image (or GIF) you want to search.

2. Click 'Copy Image Location'.

3. Go to .

4. Click on the camera on the right hand side.

5. Paste the link you copied earlier.

6. Google will show you the results.

--------------

The person in the picture is Vica Kerekes and the scene from the film is on YouTube:

[video - click to view]

--------------

Get well soon, Weezy.
 5 years ago '10        #1874
fi3nom 
space
space
space
$70 | Props total: 41 41
Damn. This speculation is still going on? He is gonna live. Shows a lot about your character to wish death on someone, just so you can have something to talk about. #moveon
 5 years ago '05        #1875
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 SomeOnesoN said:
never fu*ks wit the liquids, but whatchu kno about that oxycodone? i think my homies dad gave me some one time, but i cant remember.. this dude was doin garter snake line oxy's, 80 mg..

i sell norcos and seldom take em.. that oxy sh*t got mothafu*kas doin heroin out here.

stay with them oxys..white boys love them sh*ts but you shouldnt take too many they fu*k witcha..get ya real high but nah no good. i know a white boy who snort a good 90 off the break he be smokin pills and all that. yea oxy baby heroin for real n*ggaz b goin thru withdrawal and sh*t n*ggaz b gettin sick of them jonts
 5 years ago '04        #1876
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
lets not feel sorry for the n*gga now.... we all knew wayne was heading down a path of destruction. i hope dude pulls through tho. Maybe more of these "lean" drinkin n*ggas will wake the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '04        #1877
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
 mexico666 said:
That's what he's gonna be lookin like 24/7 if he doesn't die
 5 years ago '10        #1878
space
space
I'm on this vodka so bare with me tryna keep up

Smokeen Freeman said:
n*ggas ain't tryna get cut off.

the only n*ggas who can say somethin is Slim or Baby period...

or his mother.

I think him and his manager had a falling out about it tho..
We good ppls on here so Ima ask you...
What would you have done? Stood up or let your homie k!ll himself?

GeorgiaBoyTool said:
The YMCMB n*ggas or his family ain't around him like that, he's always with Marley G or Boo, I believe if Birdman, Tez, or Mack were around more or if Reginae or one of his other kids lived with him, he wouldn't do as much drugs as he does
Mack Maine his personal homeboy tho....It's no excuse for his circle to let him drown lie he did.

I see A LOT of not ALL sh*t and black n white. That explains my stance with this and other sh*t. I'm like this in reality as well. Salute me or shoot me......

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-16-2013 at 11:11 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1879
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 bennnylava said:
Well Lil Chuckee is tweetin normally and he's just as close to Wayne as the others seein as Wayne picked him up personally

Chuckee not even YM no mo.

Him and Wayne aint speak in months.

Word to Godfather 50.
 5 years ago '10        #1880
space
space
 mistadontplay said:
bg has a gun charge and tampering with evidence not no murder charge fooool stop cisin it. and bg and slim was both on that boy and that girl they was junkies at one point way more serious that cough syrup. wayne just does too much of it you can do drugs like that in moderation not back to back he a syrup junkie

Excuse me for the mistake but the gun charge stemmed from a murder so......
Slim seen B.G. fu*king off on that boy, thats why he got on his a.ss bout gettin right. I know Wayne was a sipper but it still doesn't change the fact that his "homies' enabled him and allowed him to do that sh*t he was doing. Hence the reason why they're feeling bad and gulity right now..... Peep game homie instead of gettin mad with me.

slimyellow said:
lets not feel sorry for the n*gga now.... we all knew wayne was heading down a path of destruction. i hope dude pulls through tho. Maybe more of these "lean" drinkin n*ggas will wake the fu*k up.
We all have to answer for our own actions but "lean" is NOT the only problem.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago