Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures, High Amounts Of Codeine In His System!

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1701
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23290 23290
 SomeOnesoN said:
fu*k u and that gif.. i haven't fapped in a really long time and im not tryin to do that sh*t today

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

decisions decisions
 5 years ago '08        #1702
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
 bennnylava said:
So yall were so avid about TMZ being SO credible when they said he was near death
But now that they've reported he's in stable condition and recovering, yall wanna believe its not true
Who's really in denial?

IANAHB2 in stores March 26th preorders ready now

people can be near-death and recover

all TMZ said is his condition was critical and unstable but now they said his condition still critical but is stabilizing... and they didn't say he was recovering, he still in ICU

TMZ got n*ggas in Cedars-Sinai to give info, thats the top hospital in the LA area which all celebrities go.. they wouldnt report bullsh*t
 5 years ago '09        #1703
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
this is where following lucifer usually leads
 5 years ago '06        #1704
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,740 | Props total: 3674 3674
Stolen from another forum.... and he's still on papers yall

His probation ends November 4th, 2013

I am only giving you the information as it was presented to me, so you may take it or leave it at your own will. Dwayne is NOT dead. As it stands, he's NOT DYING. He is NOT on life support. However he is extremely weak. He is conscious but cannot speak from tubes in his throat and medication that keeps him in and out of sleep. He is not secure of his bearings or what is happening/going on with him. He is completely out of it. The extent of brain damage, if any, is currently unknown as he has not been able to speak with anyone or do acuity tests to test his brain functions. As it stands, he is still in critical condition but he is expected to live. Nothing has been announced yet because he isn't fully out of the woods. Family and friends are erring on the side of caution just to be on the safe side in the event things don't unfold in his favor which is why people are visiting, just in case. His condition has improved today from yesterday. Yesterday things weren't looking good for him at all, but by the grace of God he has been stabilized and is in the phase of recovering now, but there could always be complications that could cause him to worsen again but for now, we have been told that he will live. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, if you care enough about him to do so. He has a long road of recovery to go ahead of him. Will update more if I hear more later.

Yes his camp is lying for a lot of reasons. Many of them are in denial. They don't want to accept that something this serious has happened or that he damn near died and could still possibly die just from sipping syrup. For some crazy reason they also worry that this will hurt his image and also cause legal woes. They don't want it to be knowing that he was taking prescription drugs without a prescription since he already has a checkered criminal past and they also don't want the appearance that he's weak to come off to people as well. It's really all stupid. But all the talk about his friends speaking to him are blatant lies because he hasn't been in the position to or capable of speaking to anyone. The sadness you're seeing and hearing isn't because he's been given a death diagnosis but because everyone is shook because they've never seen him like this before and realize how close he came to dying and still could be. His condition is very serious no matter how much they try to downplay it or pretend it's not.

As far as the tests about his brain goes, to be exact, sometimes someone has to be alert and conscious for you to test certain measures such as their speech/cognitive skills. Some people can't speak, others speak backwards, it's a number of things. Those are the type of tests I'm referring to
 5 years ago '12        #1705
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
then how was he tweeting

your entire argument destroyed
 5 years ago '11        #1706
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,221 | Props total: 1191 1191
nice try homie, but those gifs didnt even send a drop of blood to my d!ck.

this wayne sh*t, finna make me sell all the pharmaceuticals i have in my house.. i still got a half of this red dragon and jack herer tho
 5 years ago '10        #1707
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 R3KT915 said:
Lean is pretty addicting I remember I've done it a few times and it would be hard to sleep without it
????

Wat kind of lean you got tricked with? That real sh*t will lay you on your back while driving...
if anything it makes your mood fu*ked up like that coke.

hou12 said:
These n*ggas are calling lean liquid heroin now...

It's really not that like that, you're just not supposed to be an idiot and drink it like water... or any other normal drink for that matter...

It's supposed to come around like holidays if you're gonna sip...
That sh*t is addictive even you try to binge drink on occassions. Most n*ggas fall in love with that drank and can't help but to stay po'd up.

s7venwords said:

And Juicy J better be careful as in the interview he gave the other day he admitted he still sips lean.

Juicy J hell the whole 6/HCP are users with high tolerance. He's gonna die old & high.

[video - click to view]

ALLEEK said:
The skinny pants era ends this weekend

Now these f*gs gone realize they got a closet full of tights and little girls t-shirts

I bet barbershops across america gone be full as fu*k as n*ggas start chopping dreads off
all your post is missing mane is
[pic - click to view]

TheMindOf said:
Come home from work the next day and this post still got me scream laughing

1 thing about the homie Mike is he gives no fu*ks, none
 5 years ago '04        #1708
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,656 | Props total: 11289 11289

5 years ago '12        #1709
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
somebody post that video of wayne saying if he wants to sip syrup and die than thats his business
 5 years ago '12        #1710
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,936 | Props total: 16876 16876
Wifey aint here, might as well light some candles, close the blinds and put on some isley brothers
 5 years ago '04        #1711
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
 ill 800 said:
So following Jesus must lead to immortality
 5 years ago '10        #1712
space
space
 ThatDude0824 said:
Who cares what eminem has to say

That boy should have died from drugs too

holy fu*king sh*t!

ill 800 said:
"they love me like satan"
that devil sh*t is not a game, my n*gga Lord Infamous suffered a stroke and a heart attack damn near @ the same time.

sunsetnVine said:
Stolen from another forum.... and he's still on papers yall

His probation ends November 4th, 2013

I am only giving you the information as it was presented to me, so you may take it or leave it at your own will. Dwayne is NOT dead. As it stands, he's NOT DYING. He is NOT on life support. However he is extremely weak. He is conscious but cannot speak from tubes in his throat and medication that keeps him in and out of sleep. He is not secure of his bearings or what is happening/going on with him. He is completely out of it. The extent of brain damage, if any, is currently unknown as he has not been able to speak with anyone or do acuity tests to test his brain functions. As it stands, he is still in critical condition but he is expected to live. Nothing has been announced yet because he isn't fully out of the woods. Family and friends are erring on the side of caution just to be on the safe side in the event things don't unfold in his favor which is why people are visiting, just in case. His condition has improved today from yesterday. Yesterday things weren't looking good for him at all, but by the grace of God he has been stabilized and is in the phase of recovering now, but there could always be complications that could cause him to worsen again but for now, we have been told that he will live. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, if you care enough about him to do so. He has a long road of recovery to go ahead of him. Will update more if I hear more later.

Yes his camp is lying for a lot of reasons. Many of them are in denial. They don't want to accept that something this serious has happened or that he damn near died and could still possibly die just from sipping syrup. For some crazy reason they also worry that this will hurt his image and also cause legal woes. They don't want it to be knowing that he was taking prescription drugs without a prescription since he already has a checkered criminal past and they also don't want the appearance that he's weak to come off to people as well. It's really all stupid. But all the talk about his friends speaking to him are blatant lies because he hasn't been in the position to or capable of speaking to anyone. The sadness you're seeing and hearing isn't because he's been given a death diagnosis but because everyone is shook because they've never seen him like this before and realize how close he came to dying and still could be. His condition is very serious no matter how much they try to downplay it or pretend it's not.

As far as the tests about his brain goes, to be exact, sometimes someone has to be alert and conscious for you to test certain measures such as their speech/cognitive skills. Some people can't speak, others speak backwards, it's a number of things. Those are the type of tests I'm referring to
very possible and very logical. Being unconscious on that floor with no oxygen to the brain will fu*k him up. Time will tell.
 5 years ago '12        #1713
space
space
 dat_boi_tj said:
So following Jesus must lead to immortality
You in a fraternity n*gga? You be out here stepping my n*gga?
 5 years ago '12        #1714
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #1715
space
space
"This is it plehboi tour"

5 years ago '12        #1716
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:

[pic - click to view]

If Wayne die Birdman gone be single and looking.....Kenoe might have a chance at finally losing his virginity
 5 years ago '11        #1717
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,221 | Props total: 1191 1191
 Michael 1987 said:
Following anything won't do sh*t for you. You make your own choices an go as you want.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #1718
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,605 | Props total: 4354 4354
 ALLEEK said:
If Wayne die Birdman gone be single and looking.....Kenoe might have a chance at finally losing his virginity
what you think bow wow is there for though, this prolly was birdmans plan the whole time
 5 years ago '12        #1719
space
space
That 100th page action soon

Wayne you did it...you didn't crash any major sites like Michael Jackson, Ray Charles, or Steve Jobs but fu*k it....BX gave you 100 pages

Bye n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #1720
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 AG Empire said:
dam, where that gif from ?!

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy