Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures, High Amounts Of Codeine In His System!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1581
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
Waynes top three alive.... hov, em, and wayne are the saviors of rap. All three saved the game when it needed saving get mad
 5 years ago '06        #1582
hl07 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 1 1
I work taking care of people with brain inuries, sometimes through cases like this with seizures involved and being totally honest, in my 7 years doin this those are the hardest to recover from by a long shot. a.ssaults and accidents and sh*t like that you have a better chance of rehabilitation. If his brain has been starved of oxygen at all then chances are he WILL have anoxic brain damage, if its severe..then it would most likely be a blessing for him to die. Some of the people we treat it would break your heart to see them man, its no life just merely a miserable and painful existence, wouldn't wish it on anybody.
 5 years ago '07        #1583
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5861 5861
 DJ Kay Slay said:

[pic - click to view]

I'll give n*ggaz death seizures like DeWayne Carter

[pic - click to view]

03-16-2013, 10:56 AM         #1584
ajs420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ODin on the syrp
 5 years ago '11        #1585
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 ALLEEK said:
Keno at Waynes funeral freaking the fu*k out:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

yo this sh*t got to be fake.

It just has to

Last edited by keejee; 03-16-2013 at 11:58 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1586
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 ajs420 said:
ODin on the syrp

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1587
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Whats the prognosis? I know BX n*ggas/bi*ches got spies in Cedar Sinai or wherever he is at .
 5 years ago '06        #1588
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67055 67055

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne was the picture of good health while exploring an Atlanta aquarium with his son last weekend -- this just three days before suffering a slew of seizures that left him hospitalized in L.A.

The pics were snapped at the Georgia Aquarium on March 9. Wayne was there with his 4-year-old son, Dwayne Carter III, checking out the Ocean Voyager exhibit.

Sources on scene tell us ... the rapper was having a blast with his lil guy and kept pointing the fishes out to his son. We're told Wayne even took time to talk to fans before taking in the dolphin show later that evening.

Sadly, the happy excursion ended up a far cry from the rest of Wayne's week. TMZ broke the story ... Wayne was hospitalized in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. After a short release, he was re-admitted Wednesday to the ICU -- after one of his body guards found him unconscious on the floor.

We're told Lil Wayne remains in critical condition in the ICU, but is stabilizing slowly.
 5 years ago '05        #1589
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
This n*gga dead yet? Still ain't copping that sh*t album..
 5 years ago '10        #1590
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4378 4378
 SM said:

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne was the picture of good health while exploring an Atlanta aquarium with his son last weekend -- this just three days before suffering a slew of seizures that left him hospitalized in L.A.

The pics were snapped at the Georgia Aquarium on March 9. Wayne was there with his 4-year-old son, Dwayne Carter III, checking out the Ocean Voyager exhibit.

Sources on scene tell us ... the rapper was having a blast with his lil guy and kept pointing the fishes out to his son. We're told Wayne even took time to talk to fans before taking in the dolphin show later that evening.

Sadly, the happy excursion ended up a far cry from the rest of Wayne's week. TMZ broke the story ... Wayne was hospitalized in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. After a short release, he was re-admitted Wednesday to the ICU -- after one of his body guards found him unconscious on the floor.

We're told Lil Wayne remains in critical condition in the ICU, but is stabilizing slowly.
damn I actually do feel bad because this guy got kids man
 5 years ago '08        #1591
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 SM said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1592
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 kiddrocay said:
damn I actually do feel bad because this guy got kids man
He got like 8 kids
 03-16-2013, 11:26 AM         #1593
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Keno at Waynes funeral freaking the fu*k out:

[pic - click to view]

03-16-2013, 11:33 AM         #1594
Capo202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Paul showed up this morning... he still in that mofo
 5 years ago '12        #1595
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17050 17050
 ash1990 said:
U think Jay-Z is the GOAT, he's recent verses have been something special
Could've sworn I quoted a guy who said "GOAT JR"...which means the actual GOAT would've came before him.

This guy frowns at your lack of comprehension
 03-16-2013, 11:37 AM         #1596
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad to see the fiend made it through but damn if he doesn't have the worst support system in the world. He just left the hospital and they leave him alone so he can poison himself right back into the hospital. He better get his mind clear and surround himself with better people or somebody gonna be cashin in on a life insurance policy real soon....
 5 years ago '06        #1597
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 HipHopFactz said:
"I heard a rumour I died, murdered by codeine dramatized
Tweets of me in my final stage you know Mack Maine cried
But that was fiction, tmz got the story twisted
Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin
Although I'm worldwide, Weezy f baby I ain't hard to find"
-New Pac

5 years ago '10        #1598
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
I forgot he called himself Newpac
 5 years ago '12        #1599
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17050 17050
 Trilluminati GA said:
I forgot he called himself Newpac
LOL who did that?
 5 years ago '06        #1600
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy