Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures, High Amounts Of Codeine In His System!

most viewed right now
 160
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-16-2013, 02:57 AM         #1481
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol why r yall still up? Go to bed
 5 years ago '04        #1482
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 5035 5035
 Trilluminati GA said:
You just exposed your self as a white boy, you homo on the low a.ss poser




[pic - click to view]





fu*k out of here
OOOOOOH WOW U FIND A PIC OF ME VERY FUNNY, DAMN THESES CAC HAVE MADE YO FAT a.ss ONE OF THEM............ AT FIRST I THOUGHT U WAS A REAL n*gga BRUH BUT WHO WEAR A YOUNG JEEZY TEE SHIRT......
 5 years ago '12        #1483
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26468 26468
No worries but a n*gga moms flying to the hospital and n*ggas lining up to see hime on more time.
 5 years ago '10        #1484
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 kenoe212004 said:
OOOOOOH WOW U FIND A PIC OF ME VERY FUNNY, DAMN THESES CAC HAVE MADE YO FAT a.ss ONE OF THEM............ AT FIRST I THOUGHT U WAS A REAL n*gga BRUH BUT WHO WEAR A YOUNG JEEZY TEE SHIRT......

What makes a man a bi*ch? Wearing a Jeezy tee or d!ckriding Wayne all over boxden and beyond? You sound hurt playboi
 5 years ago '04        #1485
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 5035 5035
 ALLEEK said:
No worries but a n*gga moms flying to the hospital and n*ggas lining up to see hime on more time.
Thats What Moms Do When You In The Hospital But Oh Yea Bet You Dont Even Have A Family But Yo BX Family That Laughs At Yo Jokes An Gifs Right?......
 5 years ago '04        #1486
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 5035 5035
 Trilluminati GA said:
What makes a man a bi*ch? Wearing a Jeezy tee or d!ckriding Wayne all over boxden and beyond? You sound hurt playboi
Wearing A Jeezy Tee Shirt This Internet sh*t Aint Serious Lets Be Real I Would Never Wear A Lil Wayne Shirt Thats A Fail Who Does That???? BOXDEN AINT REAL LIFE BRUH
 5 years ago '05        #1487
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
You guys are both f*ggits
 5 years ago '10        #1488
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 kenoe212004 said:
Wearing A Jeezy Tee Shirt This Internet sh*t Aint Serious Lets Be Real I Would Never Wear A Lil Wayne Shirt Thats A Fail Who Does That???? BOXDEN AINT REAL LIFE BRUH
whatever whiteman lol u got wayne in your avy and his d!ck in your mouth all over boxden.
 5 years ago '04        #1489
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,323 | Props total: 6965 6965
this n*gga dead or not im bout to go to work
 5 years ago '10        #1490
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$10,102 | Props total: 8190 8190
 kenoe212004 said:
Thats What Moms Do When You In The Hospital But Oh Yea Bet You Dont Even Have A Family But Yo BX Family That Laughs At Yo Jokes An Gifs Right?......
i live an hour away from my mom and she sent my sister to come see me last time i was in the hospital.

you dont fly across the country to visit your son in the hospital if hes getting out the next morning. somebody made that call because they knew she should be there in case. im not saying dude is dead for sure, but his mom flying in is a really bad sign.
 03-16-2013, 04:00 AM         #1491
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so i been working SXSW all week havent been on Boxden..

can someone please breakdown this thread.
 03-16-2013, 04:01 AM         #1492
Capo202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn got to be the most pages on boxden
 5 years ago '05        #1493
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
everybody here lost for giving a flying fu*k about a celebrity,who doesnt give a fu*k about you
 5 years ago '12        #1494
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
avatar space
space
$9,812 | Props total: 3525 3525
:sergiohah:lord 1/2 mercy 80 pages & counting

I was on the second page

he's not dead y'all need to go to sleep

this might be 100 something pages & counting


Last edited by TheThreadLord; 03-16-2013 at 04:22 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #1495
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,379 | Props total: 173 173
the codein is prescribed to him for sleep tho
 5 years ago '10        #1496
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 8418 8418
I don't even like Wayne or anything ymcmb does nowadays but this sh*t is sad. He sittin up there about to die or potentially fu*ked up over some lean. You a millionaire rapper and you got kids. Just rap, do your lil skateboarding sh*t and be cool. No need for all these drugs. If he pulls through he needs rehab asap. If he doesn't make it or isn't right afterwards, rap won't be the same.


Sad sh*t all around imo
 5 years ago '05        #1497
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
 Two02x3 said:
I don't even like Wayne or anything ymcmb does nowadays but this sh*t is sad. He sittin up there about to die or potentially fu*ked up over some lean. You a millionaire rapper and you got kids. Just rap, do your lil skateboarding sh*t and be cool. No need for all these drugs. If he pulls through he needs rehab asap. If he doesn't make it or isn't right afterwards, rap won't be the same.


Sad sh*t all around imo
what? are you 16? k!ll yourself please
 03-16-2013, 04:43 AM         #1498
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


fu*kin hate your music but hope he gets better and gets the help he needs.
 5 years ago '05        #1499
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,729 | Props total: 2540 2540
He's Still In Critical Condition??? Hope He's Okay ..

One Of The Best Rappers Of Our Time
 5 years ago '04        #1500
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Yall wish death on people? Good luck on judgement day

Get well soon Weezy, go to rehab sir or either weed only.... Leave that other sh*t alone man
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy