Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures, High Amounts Of Codeine In His System!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #2181
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Obonga said:
the video ppl/label getting youtube view money from exploiting illuminati conspiracies^^

i dont think much rappers on major label have control over their videos
did they depived him of his cup and told him to say "they love me like satan?"
he looks right @ home and in his comfort zone in them videos breh...
the label/video director fu*ked up with appealing to the masses with "love me" that sh*t is damn near depressing.....

might be too soon but this sh*t nice

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-17-2013 at 07:42 PM..
 03-17-2013, 07:40 PM         #2182
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
the video ppl/label getting youtube view money from exploiting illuminati conspiracies^^
This...
 5 years ago '12        #2183
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,032 | Props total: 17221 17221
 Obonga said:

i dont think much rappers on major label have control over their videos
I said that sh*t all last year and n*ggas on here said I was lying and that they were really satanic blah blah blah

They doing that bullsh*t cause people actually feed into it. All publicity is great publicity in todays world...thats why people get on reality shows and look like dumbasses on purpose....it leads to checks in this fu*ked up world.

Throwing gas on the 'oh my gosh they devils' fire=more publicity.

Everybody gettin paid....from the rappers to the labels to the dude making dumbass youtube videos 'exposing' these people. All them videos with ominous music 'exposing the illuminati' be having they sh*t monetized making money off the dumbasses who sit there and feel as if they are learning something

sh*t I might go expose me some illuminati members tomorrow. Get 500K views while running fu*kin Colgate ads all over my sh*t. Pretty sure some f*ggots in the Knowledge Corner will eat that sh*t up
 5 years ago '12        #2184
space
space
 Arson said:
that's a weird fu*kin video. Satan, the dead eyes, the spiders calling on him. the blood tub. That's that found dead in a tub at a clive davis party sh*t
Teenage white girls like that sh*t. Ozzie Osbourne, Megadeath, and all them mafu*kas been doin that sh*t for the past 40 years getting rich as fu*k.

I remember when Gwar had 8 year olds on Jerry Springer swearing allegiance to them. Them n*ggas in Gwar could give a fu*k about religion, they was getting rich as fu*k. Soccer moms out here buying Gwar albums and sh*t in the 90s

They gettin rap money and the same money rock n roll acts were eating off of now with that sh*t Wayne doin
 5 years ago '10        #2185
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
This is prolly how he sees sh*t right now when he opens his eyes up. Dizzy an fu*ked up.

This video is explained everywhere on yt just look for it.
I seen some of them dumb a.ss conspiracy theories and sh*t and I'm not impressed. Linking that to sandy hook via the skeletons he had in the video when the number of victims didn't add up. But I will say something is up with that occult themed sh*t. It's no secret that homowood is full of pedos, junkies, sadists, gays, animal fu*kers, and other types of twisted muthufu*kas. I believe they are pushing their twisted and fu*ked up ways via videos and other media outlets using smoking mirrors. It's much more to it than exploiting illuminati conspiracies.......
 5 years ago '05        #2186
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
I have a feeling he's not dead. But there's complications, when you have seizures like that strokes and/or brain damage can happen. They keep pointing to tweets as proof he's fine, because no one else has access to tweet for him.
 5 years ago '10        #2187
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
I said that sh*t all last year and n*ggas on here said I was lying and that they were really satanic blah blah blah

They doing that bullsh*t cause people actually feed into it. All publicity is great publicity in todays world...thats why people get on reality shows and look like dumbasses on purpose....it leads to checks in this fu*ked up world.

Throwing gas on the 'oh my gosh they devils' fire=more publicity.

Everybody gettin paid....from the rappers to the labels to the dude making dumbass youtube videos 'exposing' these people. All them videos with ominous music 'exposing the illuminati' be having they sh*t monetized making money off the dumbasses who sit there and feel as if they are learning something

sh*t I might go expose me some illuminati members tomorrow. Get 500K views while running fu*kin Colgate ads all over my sh*t. Pretty sure some f*ggots in the Knowledge Corner will eat that sh*t up

@ colgate ads. Get the fresh mouth while watching devil sh*t

ALLEEK said:
Teenage white girls like that sh*t. Ozzie Osbourne, Megadeath, and all them mafu*kas been doin that sh*t for the past 40 years getting rich as fu*k.

I remember when Gwar had 8 year olds on Jerry Springer swearing allegiance to them. Them n*ggas in Gwar could give a fu*k about religion, they was getting rich as fu*k. Soccer moms out here buying Gwar albums and sh*t in the 90s

They gettin rap money and the same money rock n roll acts were eating off of now with that sh*t Wayne doin

Word. Look where Ozzie @ now fan. A LOT of them cats that dabbled in that occult sh*t are dead and fu*ked up. I agree controvery sells esp conspiracies but still.....
 5 years ago '12        #2188
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
It's no secret that the world is full of pedos, junkies, sadists, gays, animal fu*kers, and other types of twisted muthufu*kas. .
The sh*t been goin on before hollywood, before rap, before entertainment forever. People been twisted as fu*k since the lights came on out this motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '08        #2189
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
 ALLEEK said:
The sh*t been goin on before hollywood, before rap, before entertainment forever. People been twisted as fu*k since the lights came on out this motherfu*ker
medieval times. n*ggas was shoving pyramids up people's a.ss(Judas Cradle), choppin off heads, and burning bi*ches at the stake like it was a fu*kin high school bonfire
 5 years ago '10        #2190
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
yean lying fam I was just shedding light on the imagery displayed in rap videos that were not used before. Black folks don't fu*k with that devil sh*t like that. When I was younger damn near everybody I knew fu*ked with Project Pat but treated 3-6 like the ebola virus.

[pic - click to view]

When I seen that pic I saw it as an avatar, I didn't know it was him in the video. SMH Whether they did that for conspiracy theorists or not, its NOT a good look.....

Feel me?

all3rd said:

One of the greatest videos for people that are more insane then me or Alex Jones.
What have I started in here?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-17-2013 at 08:05 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #2191
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 Trilluminati GA said:
yean lying fam I was just shedding light on the imagery displayed in rap videos that were not used before. Black folks don't fu*k with that devil sh*t like that. When I was younger damn near everybody I knew fu*ked with Project Pat but treated 3-6 like the ebola virus.

[pic - click to view]

When I seen that pic I saw it as an avatar, I didn't know it was him in the video. SMH Either way its NOT a good look.....

What have I started in here?

and this is very tru.....n*ggaz ain't really fu*k with Bone til crossroads in behind that devil type sh*t....4 real meaning mainstream
 03-17-2013, 08:06 PM         #2192
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread wtf.
 5 years ago '10        #2193
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
This thread wtf.
them videos and where he at now is wtf
[pic - click to view]

and that kreayshawn cover
[pic - click to view]

and your sig
[pic - click to view]

are you white?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-18-2013 at 05:07 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2195
space
space
 Lavares said:
and this is very tru.....n*ggaz ain't really fu*k with Bone til crossroads in behind that devil type sh*t....4 real meaning mainstream
look where Eazy @....
No symptons of hiv nor aids and blam! Sick as a aids patient in their last days.....
 03-17-2013, 08:12 PM         #2196
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
them videos and where he at now is wtf
[pic - click to view]

and that cover kreayshawn cover
[pic - click to view]

and your sig
[pic - click to view]

are you white?
Nah. I'm Rican. I just like them rappers and love Kreayshawn. And ain't nothing wrong with them videos. It's just creative
 5 years ago '10        #2197
space
space
take this as a grain of salt not the gospel......

Lil Wayne is still in a coma and it's not looking good. Continue to pray. The hospital staff is in trouble right now and investigating who's leaking the info so the tipster is probably shook. Not to mention they are getting threats from Lil Wayne's crew. They are are all trying to cover up what's going on so that his kids think that he is fine. He is not.

thats the reason why I guess we still haven't heard any more details about this nor a public announcement from his camp

@ threatening drs, nurses, and janitors

MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Nah. I'm Rican. I just like them rappers and love Kreayshawn. And ain't nothing wrong with them videos. It's just creative
creative? stay off them drugs mane
j/p

5 years ago '06        #2198
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,279 | Props total: 18149 18149

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #2199
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 Trilluminati GA said:
take this as a grain of salt not the gospel......

Lil Wayne is still in a coma and it's not looking good. Continue to pray. The hospital staff is in trouble right now and investigating who's leaking the info so the tipster is probably shook. Not to mention they are getting threats from Lil Wayne's crew. They are are all trying to cover up what's going on so that his kids think that he is fine. He is not.

thats the reason why I guess we still haven't heard any more details about this nor a public announcement from his camp

@ threatening drs, nurses, and janitors

creative? stay off them drugs mane
j/p

Where did you get this info from?
 5 years ago '10        #2200
space
space
 j-gip said:
Where did you get this info from?

I don't even know, who are you?

another post, not my words....

Just got info from a very reliable source. The information posted by TMZ is accurate. All of these people posting on twitter saying Wayne is doing fine have not had contact with the family and I believe a lot of them are secretly using this to try to get publicity when they know good and well they haven't been in contact with Wayne or his family. His condition is very serious and the people who really know about what's going on you'll notice you haven't heard a peep from them. The family actually is not too happy about the back and forth on twitter. Whatever "statement" they release will not come from Wayne because he can't even speak right now.

[pic - click to view]

Somebody's tryna force their hand since tmz got no more info right now

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-17-2013 at 08:36 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy