Dad's letter to gay son

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
Wasnt EXPECTING that (lol) UNTIL I got to (*OJ & BREAD AFTER CLASS*) I thought POPS was gonna ETHER his SON & Tell him to BOUNCE from THE CRIB A.S.A.P (lol) Thats COOL though UNDERSTANDING PARENTS
Why THE fu*k ARE you capiTALizing random a.ss WORDS BRUH?
 5 years ago '07        #162
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 306 306

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #163
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17927 17927
cool dad...
 5 years ago '04        #164
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
 One Gud Cide said:
terrible dad. note should have said hey f*ggot if you want to suck c*cks get the fu*k out of my house
lmfao.

I agree....and disagree at the same time. I'd think I failed at being a father if my son turned gay. smh.
 5 years ago '08        #165
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
sh*t, so many things can go wrong during the pregnancy now I gotta worry about after. This kind of madness is look down upon in Jamaica or by Jamaicans. I would not know how to handle this.

A ot of you are say terrible dad but how many of you are fathers. I'm not a father I don't know how to feel about this.

PrinceessBoy
 5 years ago '12        #166
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 30359 30359
 One Gud Cide said:
terrible dad. note should have said hey f*ggot if you want to suck c*cks get the fu*k out of my house

F*ckin

Respect the dad for being understanding but that wouldnt be me, not sure how I would react.
(Time to make another boy)

5 years ago '07        #167
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 cubes said:
That's a cool a.ss dad, I applaud him for that

Now if it was my son that n*gga wouldn't step foot in my house again
 5 years ago '06        #168
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,900 | Props total: 25693 25693
I'm on the fence about my boys son. He like spider man and batman and sh*t but he does suspect stuff like putting on lip gloss, trying to play with some of his sisters toys but he also plays with his hot wheels and transformers and sh*t like that. He doesn't play with his sisters toys anymore tho and the lip gloss thing only happened once or twice but it's always been in the back of my head that he might be a homo. He has a fetish of rubbing peoples ears (boy and girl) if nobody is around he'll do it to his own ear so i'm not too worried about that. the n*gga only 4 tho so i chalked it up to him not knowing yet..

I do have gay friends tho just the two of them i met them through my girl.. I always make gay jokes but they know i'm playing like if they are at my house with my girl when i get in i'll say something like ''What are you two f*gs doing here?'' I don't think they liked it at first but i told them that's just me i'm a sarcastic fu*k they are pretty use to it now tho..

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 03-17-2013 at 03:30 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #169
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,219 | Props total: 794 794
 One Gud Cide said:
 5 years ago '11        #170
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'd accept a n*gga with a tail in my squad before I accept a f*ggot. My n*gga with the tail will be able to do cool tricks and sh*t. The gay n*gga can only suck d!cks.

Tail tricks >>>>> sucking d!cks
 5 years ago '12        #171
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
I'd rather have as.lut daughter than a gay son. IMO

I'd be confused, like "man I don't know what I did wrong for you to pass up v*gina for the rest of your life to rather stick it in another man's battyhole". I'd feel bad because I know how much I enjoy women, especially v*gina, and I feel like every man should enjoy women and what they bring to the table.

If I wrote that letter I'd be asking sh*t like "did you at least TRY to d!ck down a bi*ch?" "what made you decide that you wanna give up on bi*ches?" "have you gotten the pus*y yet? and if so, did you not like how it felt?" "which bi*ch did you fu*k with to make you turn gay? pics or it didn't happen and you're just trollin"

Buju Banton said it best, "woman is the greatest thing God ever put on the land"
 03-17-2013, 10:28 PM         #172
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:

I'd be confused, like "man I don't know what I did wrong for you to pass up v*gina for the rest of your life to rather stick it in another man's battyhole". I'd feel bad because I know how much I enjoy women, especially v*gina, and I feel like every man should enjoy women and what they bring to the table.

If I wrote that letter I'd be asking sh*t like "did you at least TRY to d!ck down a bi*ch?" "what made you decide that you wanna give up on bi*ches?" "have you gotten the pus*y yet? and if so, did you not like how it felt?" "which bi*ch did you fu*k with to make you turn gay? pics or it didn't happen and you're just trollin"

Buju Banton said it best, "woman is the greatest thing God ever put on the land"
Buju Banton would be a liar. Xbox360 and water> Women

Women are like on the top 10 worst things the planet earth has to offer....rt

they're nothing but weak men with an inflated chest, a hole for reproductive and survival purposes, ands.luts.
 5 years ago '12        #173
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
 360crazy said:

they're nothing but weak men with an inflated chest, a hole for reproductive and survival purposes, ands.luts.
you must not think too kindly of your mother then...
 03-18-2013, 02:16 AM         #174
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:
you must not think too kindly of your mother then...
yeah I do because she nurtured me and kept me fresh but other than that no.
 5 years ago '07        #175
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Di Warlord said:

i'm not gonna comment much on thes.lut > gay son thing because to each his own. personally as.lutty bi*ch that'll eventually do pr0n/strip is a far bigger L than a normal kid that likes his or own gender (Id rather father a NPH than a Sasha Grey). as for your letter though, i'm pretty sure all men/boys at least try to be with a women before choosing their s3xuality because society will automatically force it on him. logically speaking though, if a girl doesn't make your d!ck hard but a dude does i don't think you can deny what you are - simple as that.
 5 years ago '11        #176
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 One Gud Cide said:
:ohnow ay:
 5 years ago '11        #177
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 Hu$tLa said:
Not sure how u can know someone is gay since 6 y.o.

But at first I thought the pops was kicking him out when he said "we're out like you now"
That would've been the nail in the coffin for me
 5 years ago '13        #178
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,272 | Props total: 4708 4708
 360crazy said:

damn
 5 years ago '11        #179
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 Andrefrbk said:

his dad was happy
2 years old and flaming like that
 03-18-2013, 11:22 AM         #180
1iamssmedia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy