Dad's letter to gay son

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,333 | Props total: 13705 13705
I wouldn't disown my son if he was gay either but he'd have to keep his distance
 5 years ago '08        #122
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$38,845 | Props total: 9163 9163
Let me guess... 7 pages of 'disown the son' talks?
 5 years ago '04        #123
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
avatar space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
 Hu$tLa said:
Not sure how u can know someone is gay since 6 y.o.


But at first I thought the pops was kicking him out when he said "we're out like you now"
Probably had a bunch of female tendencies, one of my childhood friends was always into female sh*t so that fact he ended up being a huge queen was no surprise to any of us.
 5 years ago '07        #124
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
It's about time people relax on this whole gay thing, so what man let people be! Good job to the dad.
 5 years ago '04        #125
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Man kids be gay out the womb and everyone knows especially parents.Now,sometimes they are in denial and don't want to accept it tho.

I have seen so many kids I went to school with gay since they were in preschool and 1st grade.

Yes,female tendencies and they be the 1 that only hang with the girls but don't be trying to get with them.You can even see their gayness in their face somehow.It is the weirdest thing in the world but most gay guys have that face that you can tell.I don't know how peoples face change/evolve over time when they are gay but you can see.Seriously,most of them look like lizards and have high cheek bones.

We have all seen it and this is why I know that people can be born Gay.
 5 years ago '11        #126
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 241 241
 ddash said:
Man kids be gay out the womb and everyone knows especially parents




you are a dumbass
 5 years ago '05        #127
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
...HAHAH...

thats a real a.ss dad!


cuz YOU KNOW.. im saying YOU KNOW MY n*gga... YOU KNOW when yo son gay!
 5 years ago '07        #128
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
that's what a father is suppose to do. you can't change it, so just live with it. pops most likely was mad at first but eventually got over it through the years. lots of people showing true homophobia in this thread. i believe the part where he knew at an early age. i remember there was a kid in elementary school that i thought was a little too feminine; dude grew up to be gay just like i thought. it reminds me of this:


[video - click to view]



Last edited by S0ap; 03-17-2013 at 01:54 AM..
 03-17-2013, 01:40 AM         #129
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
I wouldn't disown my son if he was gay either but he'd have to keep his distance
Because you wouldn't want people to think he's your son, or because you think he's going to try to fu*k you?
 5 years ago '11        #130
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
You can easily tell as a kid who's going to be gay.

My mom would use to send over her co workers house to play with her son when we were little.

Somethin was always off about that n*gga, whenever we'd play with the action figures he'd always play with the female dolls. He was really into beyonce, He'd speak super fast with flamboyant tones and movements. I didn't mind cuz he had cooler games and toys then I did. That was when he was 7. I think he came out recently and he's 17 now.

Then I remember these lil white boys at a day care I went to. Them lil boys would go up into the slides (like the ones at Chuck E Cheese's) and start feeling and touching on each other. Or lay on top of each other. I'd climb up the slide and turn a corner and be like and keep it moving
 03-17-2013, 01:55 AM         #131
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:
You can easily tell as a kid who's going to be gay.

My mom would use to send over her co workers house to play with her son when we were little.

Somethin was always off about that n*gga, whenever we'd play with the action figures he'd always play with the female dolls. He was really into beyonce, He'd speak super fast with flamboyant tones and movements. I didn't mind cuz he had cooler games and toys then I did. That was when he was 7. I think he came out recently and he's 17 now.

Then I remember these lil white boys at a day care I went to. Them lil boys would go up into the slides (like the ones at Chuck E Cheese's) and start feeling and touching on each other. Or lay on top of each other. I'd climb up the slide and turn a corner and be like and keep it moving

hahaha... My mom's old co worker had a son that she use to have play with me and my friend. We use to call him f*ggot and gay because he acted like a female and was 8 years old. He was cool tho. Also had a friend like that in elementary. I just don't see where the beef comes in with gay ppl unless u hold some illogical religious belief.
 5 years ago '07        #132
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
damn bx got some homophobic a.ss n*ggas mayne
 5 years ago '10        #133
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
fu*king f*ggots

Ol "there's a mutation in one of my gene sequences that hasn't been found by scientists yet because we haven't finished mapping the human genome yet" a.ss n*ggas



I bet most homos3xuals are homos3xual by choice too. Basically regular people wanting to be like a retard. If a n*gga walked around around acting like a retard that would be in bad taste. But we have people being f*ggots by choice and taht's "acceptable"
 03-17-2013, 03:18 AM         #134
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
fu*king f*ggots

Ol "there's a mutation in one of my gene sequences that hasn't been found by scientists yet because we haven't finished mapping the human genome yet" a.ss n*ggas



I bet most homos3xuals are homos3xual by choice too. Basically regular people wanting to be like a retard. If a n*gga walked around around acting like a retard that would be in bad taste. But we have people being f*ggots by choice and taht's "acceptable"
I aint gay but if I had the window of opportunity I would kick ur a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #135
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 360crazy said:
I aint gay but if I had the window of opportunity I would kick ur a.ss.


Name one thing logically wrong with my post

 03-17-2013, 03:48 AM         #136
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:


Name one thing logically wrong with my post

Because it's an oppressing post and after pondering on oppression...I've come to realized it's intolerable.
 5 years ago '06        #137
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
fu*kin f*ggot propaganda
 5 years ago '04        #138
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
 Mr X said:
you are a dumbass
You must be gay,because I spoke real sh*t.

Everybody has seen boys 4 or 5 years old with female tendencies and they never shake it and grow up to eventually come out the closet,However most people already knew or suspected.

You always hear boys and girls talking about how they never felt comfortable as their gender from their youth.

So stop being an a.ss gerbil.
 5 years ago '12        #139
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 pete jr said:
I dont agree with the lifestyle but I never understood why so many people are concerned with others s3xual preference. Whether you like it or not, gays are gonna be here.
 5 years ago '11        #140
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4608 4608
 Stillhyphy said:
I've known you were gay since you were 6

never knew lil boys started that early
Yeah u can tell early a person in my immediate family is gay and we knew when he was trying to post with barbie's at 4-5
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy