Dad's letter to gay son

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
22 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
Man....i just dont know how i would react in this situation. If da Dad knew since 6, then that explains why he's so fine with it. But man, idk if i could just accept that without trying to de-gay him first. I juat saw a homo on facebook talkin bout God delivered from homoes3xuality.....so its possible?
 5 years ago '04        #182
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
Really thought it was gonna be a different letter
 5 years ago '09        #183
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 360crazy said:
Buju Banton would be a liar. Xbox360 and water> Women

Women are like on the top 10 worst things the planet earth has to offer....rt

they're nothing but weak men with an inflated chest, a hole for reproductive and survival purposes, ands.luts.
some where a saudi arabian dude is like "yo thats cold b"
 5 years ago '12        #184
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 360crazy said:
Buju Banton would be a liar. Xbox360 and water> Women

Women are like on the top 10 worst things the planet earth has to offer....rt

they're nothing but weak men with an inflated chest, a hole for reproductive and survival purposes, ands.luts.
Props.

Last edited by gbmilwaukee; 03-18-2013 at 10:56 PM..
 03-19-2013, 01:05 AM         #185
DeVintheBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this...is so cute

Hu$tLa said:
Not sure how u can know someone is gay since 6 y.o.
as a parent and person with common sense, u should be able to tell if ur lil dude is gay or not. lil boys start noticing t*tties and sh*t at a young age. if he notices other weewees before anything else, he's a lil fudge packer.
 03-19-2013, 10:58 AM         #186
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect homo's and would still love my son, but my response would've been entirely different.
 5 years ago '12        #187
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I'd accept a n*gga with a tail in my squad before I accept a f*ggot. My n*gga with the tail will be able to do cool tricks and sh*t. The gay n*gga can only suck d!cks.

Tail tricks >>>>> sucking d!cks
I don't agree with anything you said, but
 03-19-2013, 01:33 PM         #188
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
ill be this father if by chance my children were ever gay

fuk i look like losing my kid over something they never chose.....

i l ove my kids more than myself so fuk it
Finally a rational response.

3rdcoasta said:
i respect homo's and would still love my son, but my response would've been entirely different.
So you respect "homos" and would still love your son, but your response would have been entirely different from the father who loves his son and reassures him that his parents aren't going to reject him?

cold_young_thug said:
Man....i just dont know how i would react in this situation. If da Dad knew since 6, then that explains why he's so fine with it. But man, idk if i could just accept that without trying to de-gay him first. I juat saw a homo on facebook talkin bout God delivered from homoes3xuality.....so its possible?
Because that sh*t is a fraud and it's caused severe damage to people, and led to deaths. Anyone that believes that "pray the gay away" bullsh*t needs their head examined.

Last edited by conscious thug; 03-19-2013 at 01:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #189
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
People are still trying to de-homos3xualize others?
 03-19-2013, 01:54 PM         #190
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
People are still trying to de-homos3xualize others?
it appears so.

See this is how I look at this whole "pray away the gay" thing and the idea that being gay is a "choice".

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it IS a choice. It's not, but let's say it is. That means that a kid grows up, sees the news and reads about these other gay kids getting bullied, taunted, tortured in school, beaten, in some cases s3xually a.ssaulted, and pushed into k!lling themselves, because their families rejected them and/or they are being ignored by school officials who don't give a sh*t or are too undertrained to deal with this type of thing.

Or in the case of Matthew Shephard, beaten brutally, and left tied to fence to die.

They see instances of LGBT kids being kicked out of their homes because their families rejected them, becoming homeless, and falling prey to dangerous people on the street, leading them into a life of drugs and possible s3xual abuse.

Now someone please let me know what part of that seems like it'd be the "cool hip and trendy" thing to do? I can ALMOST understand if some ignorant person wanted to point to shows like "Glee" that they feel "glorify" the LGBT community, even though it's ridiculous.

However with all the heartache surrounding so many LGBT kids who have been pushed into suicide because every person around them seemed to reject them and make them feel their life was't worth living, what about that is attractive for someone to do?

That's why I can't get with this "it's a choice" bullsh*t. NOBODY would choose that.

And seeing as how it's already been debunked that being gay is a "mental disorder", that cuts out the ONLY rational explanation for why someone would choose to do something that would remove every support system piece in their lives, and end up in fu*ked up situations.
 03-19-2013, 10:45 PM         #191
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
it appears so.

See this is how I look at this whole "pray away the gay" thing and the idea that being gay is a "choice".

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it IS a choice. It's not, but let's say it is. That means that a kid grows up, sees the news and reads about these other gay kids getting bullied, taunted, tortured in school, beaten, in some cases s3xually a.ssaulted, and pushed into k!lling themselves, because their families rejected them and/or they are being ignored by school officials who don't give a sh*t or are too undertrained to deal with this type of thing.

Or in the case of Matthew Shephard, beaten brutally, and left tied to fence to die.

They see instances of LGBT kids being kicked out of their homes because their families rejected them, becoming homeless, and falling prey to dangerous people on the street, leading them into a life of drugs and possible s3xual abuse.

Now someone please let me know what part of that seems like it'd be the "cool hip and trendy" thing to do? I can ALMOST understand if some ignorant person wanted to point to shows like "Glee" that they feel "glorify" the LGBT community, even though it's ridiculous.

However with all the heartache surrounding so many LGBT kids who have been pushed into suicide because every person around them seemed to reject them and make them feel their life was't worth living, what about that is attractive for someone to do?

That's why I can't get with this "it's a choice" bullsh*t. NOBODY would choose that.

And seeing as how it's already been debunked that being gay is a "mental disorder", that cuts out the ONLY rational explanation for why someone would choose to do something that would remove every support system piece in their lives, and end up in fu*ked up situations.
that's a lot of words you typed there but all I see is you a gay a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #192
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 435 435
terrible dad. note should have said hey f*ggot if you want to suck c*cks get the fu*k out of my house
 03-21-2013, 10:45 PM         #193
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
that's a lot of words you typed there but all I see is you a gay a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

03-21-2013, 10:47 PM         #194
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
it appears so.

n*gga we aint reading all that sh*t. Keep it quick and snappy.
 5 years ago '04        #195
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,735 | Props total: 23254 23254
 One Gud Cide said:
terrible dad. note should have said hey f*ggot if you want to suck c*cks get the fu*k out of my house
 03-22-2013, 06:34 PM         #196
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
n*gga we aint reading all that sh*t. Keep it quick and snappy.
I don't write for illiterate people. Sorry.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy