Mar 15 - NYPD declares martial law in Brooklyn

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3867 3867
 Eminence Grise said:
Nope. Just a black person who's tired of seeing blacks k!ll each other at alarming rates and do nothing about it, but yet, will cause an uproar over a non-black-on-black murder. I realize that the biggest threat to the black community are other black people, but hardly any of the community wants to understand that truth.
I see where u are coming from. We come out and get angry at the cops in the few instances that they do something that leads to the questionable death of a black person, but we wont say sh*t when we k!ll eachother. And im in a spot where n*ggaz is still k!lling eachother too often.

I do feel like if we got upset at the black on black crime, and held marches, and actually plotted to do something about it, we could actually keep the cops from having a chance to do anything illegal to our children, and we wont have to worry about them k!llling themselves either.

But people only pop up and talk sh*t when its convenient. Dunno if people are too scared or just too pig headed to see that we have lost our self respect and love for one another.
 03-17-2013, 09:50 AM         #82
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence Grise said:
You have how many more posts than me and you're telling ME to get offline? Apparently, YOU don't live offline if you don't see black on black crime as a problem. My point is simple: why riot over this and not over the bigger problem? But I don't expect for your type to understand that. You live online (as you tried to accuse me of doing) and listen to other pro-black eRevolutionaries, so you have no idea what's really happening in the world.
Lol I been shot
One of my best friends was k!lled over "mistaken identity"
2 of my cousins were k!lled from gang violence & "I don't see black on black violence?"
I done lived a lifetime in the Bronx, Harlem, & East Orange, NJ and youre counting my posts.

Go away whiteboy

Muthafuhkas wanna talk about what WE do whenever they get burned by some sh*t.
Violence all over the goddamn world you honing in on black crime cause YOU feel like the "NYPD Declares Martial Law in BK" thread was great opportunity to do so.
 03-17-2013, 06:11 PM         #83
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ You typing all this sh*t online isn't helping no goddamn body.
Get out there in them streets homeboy.
Save us!

Go on now...
 03-17-2013, 06:28 PM         #84
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the problem is that the drugs were placed in POOR COMMUNITIES.

See while you are down and out, it's a greater chance to get you into some bullsh*t, rather than trying to get a rich guy into the same thing, who has options.

But yes I agree you have to take responsibility for your own actions, unless you are a child.

See what about the children who are raised up in such ignorant and violent communities? Yeah a few will escape by the grace of god or whoever you believe in, but what about that 90% who will be left behind to rot in perpetual destruction?

Also, black men not staying with there families or being in prison is a big part of the problem. A woman can not raise a man by herself because as soon as he gets of age, he will not listen. Boys don't feel that connection with there mom even though they may love them dearly. It's time to stand and build with your families black men because if you don't, your child will be most likely left behind in a world wind of hood destruction.

I really have nothing to say about cops, everyone pretty much knows they are the most crooked, two faced hypocrites on this planets soil. Cops don't mind if you sell drugs, as long you give them a cut of the profit. See MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. All they do is k!ll whoever they want to and use there fu*king badge like it's god's right hand of judgement. And yes this is a race matter even though cops pretty much fu*ks over every race at one point and time. fu*k THE COPS!

"Everything is corrupted once man touch it, kamikaze"-2pac
 5 years ago '04        #85
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1147 1147
 hoopslj said:
I get tired of people saying this. It's half true, but people DO get outraged at it, but it's 10000x worse when someone whose job is to protect and serve murderS someone in cold blood.

And then half the time they get away with a slap on the wrist
exactly

5 years ago '05        #86
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 Matt504 said:
you can flood a community with weapons and drugs, but if the members of the community use the weapons and drugs, the person that placed them there isn't responsible?

you acknowledge that the street life "made more sense" to people who watched hard workers live "broke as fu*k"

if these people are suddenly given the means (weapons/drugs), that they perceive will help them escape their current situations, you think they would be quick to turn them down?

obviously they didn't judging by the crack epidemic and outrageous crime rates, but you're right, all they had to do was follow your path and simply turn down the drugs and weapons and we'd be living in a much different America.

never mind operations like cointelpro that were formed for no other reason than to disrupt and infiltrate Black organizations, but it's 2013, so I'm sure the government has realized the errors in their ways and have totally abandoned any programs designed to infiltrate and disrupt Black organization.

My n*gga came with that ether
 03-19-2013, 09:37 AM         #87
Tarek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sincerethought said:
they found the physical gun laying next to him there's no argument
they plant evidence to lock up a minority why wouldnt they plant a gun to save they a.ss ?
 5 years ago '10        #88
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
My prediction is by 2025. We will have no rights, martial law will be declared in all cities in America. Finally, you'll know the true meaning of being "a product of one's environment."

This is a sad case for the 16 yr old, but this happens way too often nowadays. I won't label him as anoher statistic, but rather a tragedy. n*gga's talk but they won't walk. The police force is only as good as we allow them to be...
 5 years ago '11        #89
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I bet NY is happy as hell to start implementing some of these new crowd control weapons they've been f*ck'n with.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy