Chief Keef - Released From Jail Vlog (Part 1 & 2)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 peeyump said:
them fu*king reporters running to get there for the release

I know homie make the most bread out of all of them but gotdamn these clown a.ss n*ggaz looking like suckaz like homie been locked up for 5+ years.....coming with the coat and jewlery and sh*t..........clown sh*t.

He changed the meaning of life for these n*ggas though, they were living in hell
 5 years ago '10        #42
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 hou12 said:

He changed the meaning of life for these n*ggas though, they were living in hell

sh*t sad as fu*k.....takes a real n*gga to be like "n*gga get in the car and lets go" instead them n*ggaz standing out there putting rings on his fingers and a watch on his wrist. Surprised they didnt have a broad right there to suck him off.
 5 years ago '12        #43
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 peeyump said:
them fu*king reporters running to get there for the release

I know homie make the most bread out of all of them but gotdamn these clown a.ss n*ggaz looking like suckaz like homie been locked up for 5+ years.....coming with the coat and jewlery and sh*t..........clown sh*t.
So n*ggas cant be happy their homie is back?? what type of lame a.ss monkey are you? Im glad you aint a friend of mine cuz i know damn well you wouldnt give a sh*t if i was gone for a couple months
 5 years ago '10        #44
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Even if all them lyrics is trash I respect his grind, n*gga came out wit a garbage full of lyrics.

Crazy how Chi n*ggas rockin Pell's now tho, French musta got these n*ggas on the wave. Rememba where u heard it 1st tho.
Heard what first? n*ggaz been rockin pelle out here in the Chi for years it never went out of style out here
 5 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
So n*ggas cant be happy their homie is back?? what type of lame a.ss monkey are you? Im glad you aint a friend of mine cuz i know damn well you wouldnt give a sh*t if i was gone for a couple months

You little bi*ch you probably would of swallowed homies seeds out that bi*ch. Difference between being happy someone is home and being a fu*king sucka a.ss n*gga........I see you would be the sucka a.ss n*gga though. bi*ch a.ss n*gga they'd probably leave you at the crib so you could fluff his fu*king pillow for him.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
You sound like a fu*kin nerd bro. those are all his true n*ggas and fam..of course they gonna act like that the second he get out. you sound like the type of n*gga who wouldnt even put money on your homies books while he was locked down
 5 years ago '10        #47
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
You sound like a fu*kin nerd bro. those are all his true n*ggas and fam..of course they gonna act like that the second he get out. you sound like the type of n*gga who wouldnt even put money on your homies books while he was locked down
You sound like the type of n*gga that would hold another n*ggaz d!ck while he pisses. You keep talking about them being happy to see a n*gga when I'm steady talking about all the extra sh*t.....sit your stan a.ss in the corner. Talking all that locked up sh*t....you locked up in ya bedroom n*gga......doing life.
 5 years ago '04        #48
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
 peeyump said:
You sound like the type of n*gga that would hold another n*ggaz d!ck while he pisses. You keep talking about them being happy to see a n*gga when I'm steady talking about all the extra sh*t.....sit your stan a.ss in the corner. Talking all that locked up sh*t....you locked up in ya bedroom n*gga......doing life.
 5 years ago '05        #49
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1510 1510
How Old are you n*ggas?

Avirex wasnt popping ??? HUH....Thats all n*ggas Wore in the 90's...Then Pelle Pelle Took over.....in early 2000's....n*ggas in Chi and Detroit never stopped wearing 'em ....sh*t n*ggas in Ny never stopped wearing.....The Average muthafu*ka couldnt afford 'em

Smfh@n*ggas talkin' bout Polo like its a Trend
 5 years ago '13        #50
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
wayne took all his shine
 5 years ago '10        #51
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8302 8302
Its good to see the boy Sosa getting so much love
 5 years ago '10        #52
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 CartelFamill said:
How Old are you n*ggas?

Avirex wasnt popping ??? HUH....Thats all n*ggas Wore in the 90's...Then Pelle Pelle Took over.....in early 2000's....n*ggas in Chi and Detroit never stopped wearing 'em ....sh*t n*ggas in Ny never stopped wearing.....The Average muthafu*ka couldnt afford 'em

Dont raise your blood pressure over these lil n*ggaz bro
 03-16-2013, 12:50 PM         #53
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #54
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 peeyump said:
oh so mad that he has some loyal type n*ggas while your homies wouldnt even bring you a bag of chips after you got out

Whats wrong with them bringin him sh*t to look fresh to go out shoppin? I aint stannin n*gga im pointin out why you mad

go cry in your corner
 5 years ago '09        #55
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
So no one is gonna mention the fact that the title says "Jail"? Since when is juvie being called jail. Must have been hard being locked up with a bunch of kids who coulda stole hella socks for all we know.
 03-16-2013, 03:12 PM         #56
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LLCOOLFERN said:
So no one is gonna mention the fact that the title says "Jail"? Since when is juvie being called jail. Must have been hard being locked up with a bunch of kids who coulda stole hella socks for all we know.
have u been Locked up before??? n*gga u talking like U Experienced sh*t!!!
I'm sure in the Juvie house they had alot of Hitters too..

Alot of them boys got serious charges (From gun/Shooting-To stealing)but couldn't be prosecuted as Adults!!!
fu*k a.ss Boy ur acting like in Adult Prisons they don't have n*ggas locked up for Stealing Socks and Candy Too!!
 5 years ago '12        #57
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 LLCOOLFERN said:
Cook County juvenile center?
That whole place is full of nothing but gang bangers young shooters and young k!llas
 5 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 CartelFamill said:
How Old are you n*ggas?

I still wear my avi sh*t in the winter.....got 2 thats worn and beat down like a motherfu*ker and 2 that are still in excellent condition......dont wear em too much though cuz back then you know you wore them motherfu*kers 2 to 3 sizes too fu*king big.
 5 years ago '12        #59
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 peeyump said:
You little bi*ch you probably would of swallowed homies seeds out that bi*ch. Difference between being happy someone is home and being a fu*king sucka a.ss n*gga........I see you would be the sucka a.ss n*gga though. bi*ch a.ss n*gga they'd probably leave you at the crib so you could fluff his fu*king pillow for him.
n*gga they just happy a friend is home. don't kno what real family is, or the drama these boys done helped eachother with. Especially beefin wit a gang such as the GDs who was several blocks from them. It may be deeper than wat u think. If ur mom was locked up for 5 days how would u act when act when she finally got out? U can tell who has real friends, and who only have n*ggas they know from mutual friend... Smh
 5 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga they just happy a friend is home. don't kno what real family is, or the drama these boys done helped eachother with. Especially beefin wit a gang such as the GDs who was several blocks from them. It may be deeper than wat u think. If ur mom was locked up for 5 days how would u act when act when she finally got out? U can tell who has real friends, and who only have n*ggas they know from mutual friend... Smh

word, and you can tell which n*gga would be quick to sit on another n*ggaz lap cause thats his homie........I see you.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy