Chief Keef - Released From Jail Vlog (Part 1 & 2)

most viewed right now
 118
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 peeyump said:
them fu*king reporters running to get there for the release

I know homie make the most bread out of all of them but gotdamn these clown a.ss n*ggaz looking like suckaz like homie been locked up for 5+ years.....coming with the coat and jewlery and sh*t..........clown sh*t.


He changed the meaning of life for these n*ggas though, they were living in hell
 5 years ago '10        #42
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 hou12 said:


He changed the meaning of life for these n*ggas though, they were living in hell


sh*t sad as fu*k.....takes a real n*gga to be like "n*gga get in the car and lets go" instead them n*ggaz standing out there putting rings on his fingers and a watch on his wrist. Surprised they didnt have a broad right there to suck him off.
 5 years ago '12        #43
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 peeyump said:
them fu*king reporters running to get there for the release

I know homie make the most bread out of all of them but gotdamn these clown a.ss n*ggaz looking like suckaz like homie been locked up for 5+ years.....coming with the coat and jewlery and sh*t..........clown sh*t.
So n*ggas cant be happy their homie is back?? what type of lame a.ss monkey are you? Im glad you aint a friend of mine cuz i know damn well you wouldnt give a sh*t if i was gone for a couple months
 5 years ago '10        #44
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Even if all them lyrics is trash I respect his grind, n*gga came out wit a garbage full of lyrics.


Crazy how Chi n*ggas rockin Pell's now tho, French musta got these n*ggas on the wave. Rememba where u heard it 1st tho.
Heard what first? n*ggaz been rockin pelle out here in the Chi for years it never went out of style out here
 5 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 Stillhyphy said:
So n*ggas cant be happy their homie is back?? what type of lame a.ss monkey are you? Im glad you aint a friend of mine cuz i know damn well you wouldnt give a sh*t if i was gone for a couple months

You little bi*ch you probably would of swallowed homies seeds out that bi*ch. Difference between being happy someone is home and being a fu*king sucka a.ss n*gga........I see you would be the sucka a.ss n*gga though. bi*ch a.ss n*gga they'd probably leave you at the crib so you could fluff his fu*king pillow for him.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
You sound like a fu*kin nerd bro. those are all his true n*ggas and fam..of course they gonna act like that the second he get out. you sound like the type of n*gga who wouldnt even put money on your homies books while he was locked down
 5 years ago '10        #47
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 Stillhyphy said:
You sound like a fu*kin nerd bro. those are all his true n*ggas and fam..of course they gonna act like that the second he get out. you sound like the type of n*gga who wouldnt even put money on your homies books while he was locked down
You sound like the type of n*gga that would hold another n*ggaz d!ck while he pisses. You keep talking about them being happy to see a n*gga when I'm steady talking about all the extra sh*t.....sit your stan a.ss in the corner. Talking all that locked up sh*t....you locked up in ya bedroom n*gga......doing life.
 5 years ago '04        #48
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
avatar space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415
 peeyump said:
You sound like the type of n*gga that would hold another n*ggaz d!ck while he pisses. You keep talking about them being happy to see a n*gga when I'm steady talking about all the extra sh*t.....sit your stan a.ss in the corner. Talking all that locked up sh*t....you locked up in ya bedroom n*gga......doing life.
 5 years ago '05        #49
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1510 1510
How Old are you n*ggas?

Avirex wasnt popping ??? HUH....Thats all n*ggas Wore in the 90's...Then Pelle Pelle Took over.....in early 2000's....n*ggas in Chi and Detroit never stopped wearing 'em ....sh*t n*ggas in Ny never stopped wearing.....The Average muthafu*ka couldnt afford 'em


Smfh@n*ggas talkin' bout Polo like its a Trend
 5 years ago '13        #50
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
wayne took all his shine
 5 years ago '10        #51
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8302 8302
Its good to see the boy Sosa getting so much love
 5 years ago '10        #52
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 CartelFamill said:
How Old are you n*ggas?

Avirex wasnt popping ??? HUH....Thats all n*ggas Wore in the 90's...Then Pelle Pelle Took over.....in early 2000's....n*ggas in Chi and Detroit never stopped wearing 'em ....sh*t n*ggas in Ny never stopped wearing.....The Average muthafu*ka couldnt afford 'em


Smfh@n*ggas talkin' bout Polo like its a Trend
Dont raise your blood pressure over these lil n*ggaz bro
 03-16-2013, 12:50 PM         #53
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #54
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 peeyump said:
You sound like the type of n*gga that would hold another n*ggaz d!ck while he pisses. You keep talking about them being happy to see a n*gga when I'm steady talking about all the extra sh*t.....sit your stan a.ss in the corner. Talking all that locked up sh*t....you locked up in ya bedroom n*gga......doing life.
oh so mad that he has some loyal type n*ggas while your homies wouldnt even bring you a bag of chips after you got out



Whats wrong with them bringin him sh*t to look fresh to go out shoppin? I aint stannin n*gga im pointin out why you mad

go cry in your corner
 5 years ago '09        #55
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
So no one is gonna mention the fact that the title says "Jail"? Since when is juvie being called jail. Must have been hard being locked up with a bunch of kids who coulda stole hella socks for all we know.
 03-16-2013, 03:12 PM         #56
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LLCOOLFERN said:
So no one is gonna mention the fact that the title says "Jail"? Since when is juvie being called jail. Must have been hard being locked up with a bunch of kids who coulda stole hella socks for all we know.
have u been Locked up before??? n*gga u talking like U Experienced sh*t!!!
I'm sure in the Juvie house they had alot of Hitters too..

Alot of them boys got serious charges (From gun/Shooting-To stealing)but couldn't be prosecuted as Adults!!!
fu*k a.ss Boy ur acting like in Adult Prisons they don't have n*ggas locked up for Stealing Socks and Candy Too!!
 5 years ago '12        #57
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
 LLCOOLFERN said:
So no one is gonna mention the fact that the title says "Jail"? Since when is juvie being called jail. Must have been hard being locked up with a bunch of kids who coulda stole hella socks for all we know.
Cook County juvenile center?
That whole place is full of nothing but gang bangers young shooters and young k!llas
 5 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 CartelFamill said:
How Old are you n*ggas?

Avirex wasnt popping ??? HUH....Thats all n*ggas Wore in the 90's...Then Pelle Pelle Took over.....in early 2000's....n*ggas in Chi and Detroit never stopped wearing 'em ....sh*t n*ggas in Ny never stopped wearing.....The Average muthafu*ka couldnt afford 'em


Smfh@n*ggas talkin' bout Polo like its a Trend



I still wear my avi sh*t in the winter.....got 2 thats worn and beat down like a motherfu*ker and 2 that are still in excellent condition......dont wear em too much though cuz back then you know you wore them motherfu*kers 2 to 3 sizes too fu*king big.
 5 years ago '12        #59
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 peeyump said:
You little bi*ch you probably would of swallowed homies seeds out that bi*ch. Difference between being happy someone is home and being a fu*king sucka a.ss n*gga........I see you would be the sucka a.ss n*gga though. bi*ch a.ss n*gga they'd probably leave you at the crib so you could fluff his fu*king pillow for him.
n*gga they just happy a friend is home. don't kno what real family is, or the drama these boys done helped eachother with. Especially beefin wit a gang such as the GDs who was several blocks from them. It may be deeper than wat u think. If ur mom was locked up for 5 days how would u act when act when she finally got out? U can tell who has real friends, and who only have n*ggas they know from mutual friend... Smh
 5 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga they just happy a friend is home. don't kno what real family is, or the drama these boys done helped eachother with. Especially beefin wit a gang such as the GDs who was several blocks from them. It may be deeper than wat u think. If ur mom was locked up for 5 days how would u act when act when she finally got out? U can tell who has real friends, and who only have n*ggas they know from mutual friend... Smh


word, and you can tell which n*gga would be quick to sit on another n*ggaz lap cause thats his homie........I see you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy