The Smalls Family take BIG's "Warning" to a whole new dramatic level, must see T.V.!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #61
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
As for this video it's crazy! Lmao a white family acting out biggie.

This is so funny.

5 years ago '05        #62
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 klm1015 said:
Yeah i guess that other 30% that he didnt rap about was him being a ballerina and having nekkid photo shoots. Pac is a f*g
Pac fu*ked yo heros wife , an he aint do sh*t

NO RELIGION said:
@cantank you better than that bruh bruh

im thuggin right , dont be a witness

bennnylava said:
Pac momma was broke as fu*k, why you think they had to release 37896485345 posthumous albums just for her to be well off

That Notorious movie raked in more revenue than any single Pac project, movie or documentary Pac movie not even gonna have any celebrities in it budget gon be like $5000
thats how u know that notorious movie was some dumb bullsh*t , voletta wallace ugly as fu*k an got angela bassett that sh*t a fu*kin parody

that whole movie was clown sh*t

[pic - click to view]

tmitch19 said:
Cantank has Lil B in his avy dissing one of hip-hop greats, What do u have to do to become a mod anyway??
Lil B has more quotables than biggie so what the fu*k u talkin bout

an contribute to the site

End of day , pac always wins , hes' goat , the best , influenced even biggie fat a.ss , not to mention , big was a homo but ya'll big d!ckriders dont talk bout that
 5 years ago '12        #63
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Cantankerous said:
n*gga u mean youtube videos and 1 lame a.ss movie

while Pac gets studied in academia , 10+ documentaries , and is known and celebrated everywhere in the world , even in 3 world countries by people who dont know english

And a monument as well, and his face on some sort of stamp or somethin I believe overseas
 5 years ago '12        #64
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 willis123 said:
How did this get turned to a biggie vs tupac thing that sh*t in the past
It didn't. He responded to someone sayin biggie bein the only rapper to have so and so. When its fact that Pac has more. And u talk about things being in the past, then y does this thread even exist?? That song is the past.
 5 years ago '12        #65
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 bennnylava said:
How many movies Pac got wit n*ggas playin him
Dont nobody give a fu*k enough to make one

Notorious > Tupac Resurrection

Ready To Die > 2pacalypse Now
Life After death > Strictly for my n*ggaZ

Biggie on House of Pain and Runnin > tupac
Wow. All biggie got is one movie....just one. a movie that didn't do to well. what schools study biggie? U make it seem like biggie had 6 movies that all won awards. Why didn't u mention the albums from Pac n his prime? U had no choice but to name bigs only albums he did while living. Pac was an activist, big was just a flashy rapper. Pac stood for more than biggie. When did biggie ever speak on a podium speaking about a crooked government? They were scared of tupac and knew he could get people to rise against... But dude was right, this shouldn't turn into a big vs Pac episode.
 5 years ago '12        #66
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 bennnylava said:
Biggie wasnt close to a drug dealer? So the story Fat Joe told bout Biggie ready to k!ll DJ Clue was a lie?

Biggie was a crack dealer and you cant stand it n*gga he got locked up down in north carolina for sellin crack, Pac wasnt street savvy enough to sell drugs
He may have sold crack, but he wasn't a king pin like he potrayed. He acted as tho he had a million dollar drug ring. I could see biggie as a better drug dealer cuz he was mellow. Pac seems like he would FORCE a n*gga to buy da sh*t. or get in a rage if they didnt. But at the same time I think Pac would shoot before biggie would. U bringin up stories from a 3rd party, but its proven that Pac shot the 2 cops. U never heard of biggie causing problems with anyone, he seemed like he stayed to himself and just loved to rap. Biggie said he would never wish death on anyone, but yet rapped bout giving bullets room to breathe. Pac constantly said fu*k biggie and bad boy. U could tell big was scared of Pac...
 5 years ago '12        #67
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 justinjones said:
n*ggas can't just enjoy a video without bringing up past beefs that didn't involve them
Lol but when the beef was going on and after, u just turned ur head?? I bet u rate eye candy on here that u know u will NEVER EVER EVER EVER see or get, so what's the difference? ur just as bad. "Talkin bout who u would fu*k and how u would fu*k, knowin u never will"
 5 years ago '12        #68
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 bennnylava said:
Lol Biggie aint act like he had no million dollar drug ring n*gga, if he did he wouldnt even have needed rapping. Thats like sayin Jay acted like he was Nicky Barnes or somethin. Why would Fat Joe of all people make up a fake Biggie story tho? For what? To GAIN what? Didnt Biggie get Pac in trouble for guns before? Didnt he beat up a fan wit a baseball bat? Sayin you'd never wish death on anyone is the politically correct thing to say, of course you'd say that after your biggest rival in the industry just died and all eyes are on you, even if he did really mean it. If Biggie was scared of Tupac he would have never been in the process of recording Long Kiss Goodnight or confronted him at that award show in 95
He did act as tho he was pushin more weight than he actually did. And all that mafia talk, when was bad boy the mafia? And y when Pac died, big called his moma cryin sayin "Pac got k!lled, he's dead, they're gonna think it was me, I'm next, theyre gonna k!ll me". I'm not sayin big never had a gun, what dealer doesn't? But he wasn't mafia, wasnt a kingpin. That was an image. And almost k!lled clue how? Strangulation? Gunshot? Poison? How? Lyrically? Or was it just a heated argument with the story stretched?
 5 years ago '04        #69
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
i just played this with my bros and we died
 5 years ago '10        #70
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402 OP
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

Throughout hip hop there have been many debates on who was the best, who is the best, and who will be the best. Depending on what time period it is there have been different answers thrown around. However one debate that has never come to a close is the debate on who is better between two fallen icons who at the time of their deaths were involved in a bitter feud. Of course I’m talking about the greatest rapper of all time The Notorious B.I.G. and one of the greatest performers of all time Tupac Shakur. I believe that of those two, Biggie was a superior rapper and here’s why.

Lyrics

When it comes to the lyrical aspect of the game B.I.G. has this one hands down. His creativity on songs like “suicide Thoughts” and the vivid scene he painted on “n*ggas Bleed” show that B.I.G. was on another level. Add to that the fact that he didn’t write any of his rhymes down makes it even more mind boggling. With Pac on the other hand he was a lyricist but to me he just didn’t have the vocab that B.I.G. did or at least he didn’t show it.

The Flow

B.I.G. didn’t have a flow. That is to say he didn’t have one flow that you could say “That’s a Biggie flow”. And this is not an accident. People who worked with Biggie say he custom fitted every track with a different flow. Listen to the ease in which he glides over the beat to “Hypnotize”. Now listen to the choppy baritone he puts on “Kick In The Door”. Totally different right? Now listen to “Hit Em Up”. Listen to “Scandalous”, “Me Against The World”. It all sounds the same as far as flow goes. And who wants the same thing over and over again? Not me. I feel this is due to a different process of song making which brings me to my next point.

B.I.G. Rapped From The Mind, Tupac Rapped From The Heart

What I mean by this is that it seemed like B.I.G. put a lot more thought into what he was going to say and how he was going to say it. Even those closest to Pac say that he would just go in the studio hear a beat one time and immediately you would see his pen writing and then 15 minutes later he’d go in the booth and knock out a song. Now how much reflection and thought do you think goes into a song when it’s done like this? Did he really have time to dig deep and think why is he saying what he’s saying. Not really. However B.I.G. did and it shows. He didn’t just say he was a n*gga out there sellin drugs. He let you know why. “I know how it feels to wake up fu*ked up…baby on the way, mad bills to pay.” He gave you both the rhyme and reason instead of just the end action. This also allowed him more time to consider the flow for each song which once again makes each song a new experience for his fans.

Tupac Was An Actor

Bottom line, in today’s world of TMZ exposures and Smoking Gun Exposes’, Tupac wouldn’t of lasted a year. A former ball dancer who trained at one of the nation’s top dance and acting schools with no criminal record and admittedly extremely limited street experience who suddenly tats THUG LIFE on his stomach and now screams out “n*gga I hit em up!”….yeah you see where this is going. We’d see headlines on all the blogs in no time, “Pics of Pac In A Tutu?” Hip Hop is based on realism and bottom line is the story that Pac presented wasn’t real.

He was a talented writer and actor and figured out he could apply both of those to this music sh*t and do very well. And he did. However B.I.G. was still doing what he was rapping about even after he got a deal. I think that’s also why B.I.G. was able to give us that vividness that was missing from Pac’s lyrics. Like I said anyone can say they sold drugs. But when your telling us how selling drugs is affecting your relationship with your mom and how it sucks being out in the winter rain when you’ve only made $30 bucks in 4 hours, it kinda makes it stick a little more feel me. This is what Biggie provided, the whole picture.

B.I.G. Knew Who He Was, Pac Had No Clue

Ouch. I know I fu*ked a lot of ya’ll up with that one huh? But walk with me. As said before Hip Hop is based on realism and consistency. We wanna know who you are. Not who those are around you or who you wanna be. Firs point. Pac was controlled by whoever he was around at that time. Tupac is from New York. He lived there until he was around 12 or so then he moved to Cali. That is why on his first record he is shouting out “all my rooftop n*ggas” and reppin NY to the fullest, even shooting all his videos and recording the album there. Then when he gets to death Row and the West Coast is poppin suddenly, he’s an East Side Rider and all that da-da-da-da sh*t. B.I.G. was from Brooklyn, repped Brooklyn and stayed reppin Brooklyn. Ain’t no switchin sides over there.

Second Point, and the foulest sh*t Pac ever did in my opinion. He switched out on Biggie and maybe even caused both of their deaths. When Pac was in jail Suge and Puffy started up a war. When Pac got out he immediately jumped on the bandwagon and started ridin on Big and Puff too. We all know the ridiculous claim. Two millionaires (B.I.G. and Puff) set Pac up to get robbed for like 5 G’s in gold chains at a recording studio…right! A.K.A. my spotlight is fading and I need something to talk about quick! Pac allowed Suge to manipulate him into starting one of the most pointless and unfortunate rap beefs of all time. However this once again goes back to Pac not really knowing who he was, because if he did he could of stood on his own two and done the right thing. As said before in hip hop we wanna know who you are. Not who those are around you or who you wanna be.

Don’t get me wrong both of these men were incredible talents who each brought something different to the game. I’m not a Pac hater. I have all of his albums and could recite at least 50 of his songs by memory. But there can only be one when it comes to who was the best, and in my opinion that was The Notorious B.I.G.
 5 years ago '13        #71
JrEALERS 5544 6 heat pts
space
space
$856 | Props total: 248 248
This sh*t is funny lmAo... something about 'suburbian' family repeating Biggie lyrics that is kindof fire
 5 years ago '06        #72
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 258 258
 5 years ago '13        #73
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 bennnylava said:
My n*gga, yo from Stomp the Yard can easily play Tupac

You buggin bro. It's hard to find someone to play pac. That n*gga had such a distinct voice and look.

But on the other hand that movie must happen.
 5 years ago '05        #74
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
Sh!t had me dyin
 5 years ago '13        #75
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
He may have sold crack, but he wasn't a king pin like he potrayed. He acted as tho he had a million dollar drug ring. I could see biggie as a better drug dealer cuz he was mellow. Pac seems like he would FORCE a n*gga to buy da sh*t. or get in a rage if they didnt. But at the same time I think Pac would shoot before biggie would. U bringin up stories from a 3rd party, but its proven that Pac shot the 2 cops. U never heard of biggie causing problems with anyone, he seemed like he stayed to himself and just loved to rap. Biggie said he would never wish death on anyone, but yet rapped bout giving bullets room to breathe. Pac constantly said fu*k biggie and bad boy. U could tell big was scared of Pac...
Lmao bro listen here to me.

What Pac was the exact oposite of what your saying. Their was an interview that came out after he died and he said he sold crack twice but it was too much for him and he couldn't handle selling that poison to people. Seeing crack heads buy from him was too much for him and caused him to quit because that was not the life for him he felt. He wanted to make an impact and try to change the community away from that stuff instead.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 JickBangz said:

You buggin bro. It's hard to find someone to play pac. That n*gga had such a distinct voice and look.

But on the other hand that movie must happen.
they should go with anthony mackie anyway(pac in the notorious movie), he's a great actor
 5 years ago '13        #77
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
 Young Hov said:
they should go with anthony mackie anyway(pac in the notorious movie), he's a great actor
They're considering it.

As well as this guy who is almost perfect but the voice is way too off.

[video - click to view]

Edit:More footage of the possible pac for the movie..

[video - click to view]

P.S He straight from the hood and has no acting experience

Last edited by Guvnor; 03-16-2013 at 03:00 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #78
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 bennnylava said:

theres the video
and of course Biggie wasnt really no mafia n*gga, Mafioso was hot at the time. All them NY rappers was on that mafioso sh*t, Raekwon, Jay, Nas, Biggie
yo biggie never popped nobody, fact
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy