Young Chop Has A Message For The Producer Who Accused Him Of Jacking Beats

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 1772 1772
 xplizit said:
nah cuz he sounds like a fu*king idiot and seein his picture i could perfectly imagine him speak like that too, which makes it even sadder
At your grammar.
 5 years ago '11        #102
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #103
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
Precious on the beat
 5 years ago '10        #104
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
fu*k a Young Chop
 5 years ago '05        #105
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 majestykagiso said:
Vybe Beat

Young Chop Beat

Yeah excuse that ish
Same effin beat
 5 years ago '05        #106
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 3186 3186
this obese woman does make a mean beat though.
 5 years ago '04        #107
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
Chop don't know it yet, but he's burned alot of bridges with how he handled this.

5 years ago '12        #108
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 7612 7612
 bradleyb87 said:
Chop don't know it yet, but he's burned alot of bridges with how he handled this.

Care to explain? Which bridges did he burn? I know he dissed a lot of the SoundClick community by talking about the $25 leases, but Chop works mainly with artists and not producers.
 5 years ago '13        #109
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511

chop jacked me too. listen to it you'll recognize it its all over the radio.

just playin gimme feedback on my most recent creation im still workin on it
 5 years ago '12        #110
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,033 | Props total: 17222 17222
 BlessInTheSky said:
Care to explain? Which bridges did he burn? I know he dissed a lot of the SoundClick community by talking about the $25 leases, but Chop works mainly with artists and not producers.
Cause A&Rs watch producers on twitter like hawks. I know it first hand...I used to act a damn fool on twitter with the jokes and smileys an sh*t and once had an A&R randomly email me saying tone it down cause folks are watching.

I personally could give 10 fu*ks about how anyone perceives me as long as im eating but the sh*t shocked me cause I never even had contact with people over there.

You keep pointing out how Chop works with mainstream folks an so on.....Hes publicly talking about this to everyone who follows him..Sooooo right now Waka Flocka and his entire team/fam follow Chop..how you think they feel if Wooh Da Kid just spent 5K on a track with Chop and its a possibility that track ain't his?

Or say a rep from Nike wanted to license some Young Chop instrumentals for an ad campaign that has a $600K budget....Now Nikes entire campaign and reputation is on the line if thats a stolen product....Cause now they become partially liable.

Whenever you buy anything you want to be able to be confident that the process is 100% authentic...

Go look at that rappers youtube page for the song Young Chop had that jacked beat on...its pages of people dissing dude for using a stolen beat, and its all falling on Young Chop...so whatever business Chop had with homie? Thats gone

Sure we could say "well he still has 30 other placements that are with reputable people and he never had one issue"...but bruh all you got is your word in this world. You can spend 50 years building a reputation and all it takes is ONE small incident to put a dent in that sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #111
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 ALLEEK said:
I know it first hand...I used to act a damn fool on twitter with the jokes and smileys an sh*t and once had an A&R randomly email me saying tone it down cause folks are watching.
 5 years ago '12        #112
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
@ALLEEK I hear what you sayin but Jesus Christ this beat sound like the entrance to paradise:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #113
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 ALLEEK said:
Cause A&Rs watch producers on twitter like hawks. I know it first hand...I used to act a damn fool on twitter with the jokes and smileys an sh*t and once had an A&R randomly email me saying tone it down cause folks are watching.

I personally could give 10 fu*ks about how anyone perceives me as long as im eating but the sh*t shocked me cause I never even had contact with people over there.

You keep pointing out how Chop works with mainstream folks an so on.....Hes publicly talking about this to everyone who follows him..Sooooo right now Waka Flocka and his entire team/fam follow Chop..how you think they feel if Wooh Da Kid just spent 5K on a track with Chop and its a possibility that track ain't his?

Or say a rep from Nike wanted to license some Young Chop instrumentals for an ad campaign that has a $600K budget....Now Nikes entire campaign and reputation is on the line if thats a stolen product....Cause now they become partially liable.

Whenever you buy anything you want to be able to be confident that the process is 100% authentic...

Go look at that rappers youtube page for the song Young Chop had that jacked beat on...its pages of people dissing dude for using a stolen beat, and its all falling on Young Chop...so whatever business Chop had with homie? Thats gone

Sure we could say "well he still has 30 other placements that are with reputable people and he never had one issue"...but bruh all you got is your word in this world. You can spend 50 years building a reputation and all it takes is ONE small incident to put a dent in that sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #114
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
I dunno what to believe
 5 years ago '12        #115
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 That Dude said:
I told that n*gga Chop to send me the money back cause black metaphor was gonna make me a beat for the same price. he went on in the email dissing black metaphor saying he is wack. I got all the emails at proof. When I come up I will never work with that n*gga. He pulled some mad shady sh*t.
why are you lying? Chop doesn't "send" beats and everyone knows this. He only makes beats for artists when they're with him in the studio hes said this many times.

edit* this from his interview with XXL Magazine:
“I don’t send beats to no artists. I gotta get in the studio with you…I like to make something fresh on the spot for you.”

there might be exceptions for some big named artists but a no-name/nobody like you would not count I guarantee you that.

Last edited by YoungKazzy; 03-15-2013 at 07:55 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #116
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
$934 | Props total: 8 8
 ALLEEK said:

makes sense

a lot of sense actually...
 5 years ago '12        #117
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,033 | Props total: 17222 17222
 YoungKazzy said:
why are you lying? Chop doesn't "send" beats and everyone knows this. He only makes beats for artists when they're with him in the studio hes said this many times.

I dont send beats to no artists. I gotta get in the studio with youI like to make something fresh on the spot for you.

there might be exceptions for some big named artists but a no-name/nobody like you would not count I guarantee you that.
Chop had a soundclick account at one point and even a reverb nation. He used to sell beats on line

That particular interview is talking about MAJOR acts.
 5 years ago '12        #118
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
 YoungKazzy said:

I dont send beats to no artists. I gotta get in the studio with youI like to make something fresh on the spot for you.

bro check his youtube... he buys views, comments, and likes. all fake. Chop might actually be shady but dont believe this n*gga for a weather report, he might say its snowing in july
 5 years ago '04        #119
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2286 2286
vybe got better beats tho
 5 years ago '12        #120
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
Good luck to all producers on soundclick on this site. it appears theres a lot of them lol. i seriously didnt know about vybe beats till like a couple weeks ago
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy