Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
fu*k this n*gga he ripped me off and stole my money real talk
 5 years ago '12        #82
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 9 9
 Walkerboy86 said:
Get off his d!ck? I dnt think you know what d!ckridin is bruh. As long i aint talking negative about a n*gga you damn right he prob gives a fu*k ab how i feel if im biggin him up. Its called showing love, you know, the same reason ppl get retweets on twitter for
showing love is biggin someone up, d!ckriding is goin off on somebody for not showing the same love. I said he makes dope beats and a lot of money, but i aint familiar with him like that other than the fact that anyone and everyone can get a Vybe beat... im not tryna hear the worlds wackest rapper on a hot beat for his one mixtape. thats how he makes his bread though and he aint gonna stop damn sure not because of me. Dont count out chop either, just because he partook in this fu*k sh*t, doesnt mean he wont land another hit
 5 years ago '12        #83
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 justinjones said:

he basically went on twitter and said fuk all the rappers on it. i didn't change the beat and all that

and he still ended up working with everybody on that song after except ye
 5 years ago '12        #84
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
Young Pork Chop a fool for this. One thing I'll never do is respect thieves or pedo's period! Chop jacked that beat, even with his other hot beats, this is an ultimate principle L if you got any sort of backbone! This cat F'd up finish & klaar!

Fanboys defending this ish like Chop payin you! SMDH
 5 years ago '12        #85
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
Vybe Beat

[video - click to view]

Young Chop Beat

[video - click to view]

Yeah excuse that ish
 5 years ago '12        #86
space
space
 That Dude said:
fu*k this n*gga he ripped me off and stole my money real talk
details
 5 years ago '05        #87
That Dude 
space
space
 kingkoopa50 said:
NOt sure if n*ggas know this but Vybe been puttin in work over @ soundclick. Been that way since early 2000's. Not sure why he hasn't gone mainstream but it's only a matter of time. His grind is second to none. no pun intended, but i don't like this young chop dude. Very arrogant and ignorant to the fact that he's burning bridges. This beef is promo for Vybe beats and this could be his break.
The n*gga is a c*cky son of a bi*ch he stole my money never sent the beat that I paid for. I called paypal to get a dispute going then he finally responded. But his folks at Warner music got a hold of paypal and I basically got fu*ked
 5 years ago '12        #88
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 9 9
 That Dude said:
The n*gga is a c*cky son of a bi*ch he stole my money never sent the beat that I paid for. I called paypal to get a dispute going then he finally responded. But his folks at Warner music got a hold of paypal and I basically got fu*ked
damn...

didnt joe budden do something like that to some n*gga who was tryna buy a verse?
 5 years ago '04        #89
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 That Dude said:
young chop's rap life line might be shorter than i thought
 5 years ago '05        #90
That Dude 
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
details
I got at him thru twitter about 2 months ago. He responded asked my my budget, he said it was too low for what he's gettin so I respected that. I told him to check out my music and sent him some other tracks i've been working on he was feeling it. He offered to make me 2 beats for the price of one so I obviously jumped on it. He sent me samples and i told him I liked one but I would like a beat like "Kobe" he told me keef spent 10 racks on that but he will make it for me. weeks passed I never heard from him. Long story short he reached out for me to end the paypal dispute but I refused till he refunded me or sent me the beats. He got his big label people involved and paypal pretty much said fu*k you to me.
 5 years ago '05        #91
That Dude 
space
space
I told that n*gga Chop to send me the money back cause black metaphor was gonna make me a beat for the same price. he went on in the email dissing black metaphor saying he is wack. I got all the emails at proof. When I come up I will never work with that n*gga. He pulled some mad shady sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #92
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 7622 7622
 ALLEEK said:
You can disagree all you want lol.

You don't have to know who Vybe is...the n*ggas rich. Got more than a lot of producers off the sh*t...and sh*t like this is gonna make him sell even more joints...n*gga could give 2 sh*ts about a mainstream record or a radio hit. Knowing him he probably doesn't even submit sh*t to mainstream artists
Who WOULDN'T want to work with mainstream artists? sh*t, he was juiced as fu*k to even send beats to Nipsey Hussle.

Also he obviously cares about radio hits. Only reason he took legal action for the 'All The Way Turnt Up' track was because it was a hit. That's also the reason why he's not taking legal action against Chop for these two beats because they're NOT hits, so there's no money to be made off it.
 5 years ago '05        #93
That Dude 
space
space
 Escargot LL said:
damn...

didnt joe budden do something like that to some n*gga who was tryna buy a verse?
Yup, a lot of shady sh*t in the industry but their are so real n*ggas I fu*k with. But the majority shady in my eyes
 03-15-2013, 04:01 PM         #94
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crownedprince said:
That's also not true.. If you win part of the judgment will often be legal fees coverage. Whether what you're f!ghting over was "sent in on a CD to the government" is irrelevant if you win.
 crownedprince said:
i think he means if you take a melody from a youtube, i think those are really hard to prove if it's just a piece. if everyone sued everyone over the same melody/chord progression then there couldn't really be new music. so... no. not unless they can prove you stole it.
 crownedprince said:
Nah it's not... If you have the stems (you made it, so you do) then all you'd have to do is show that you made it first.. It's up to a jury so if you can show like a paper trail of where they would've gotten/heard it (you sent it to X, Y stole it and they're known to work with X) then that's even better.

The moment you create it, you own it.

This dude is the Johnny Cochran of BX

Maybe he can a.ssist mendeecees with his legal troubles

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #95
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4607 4607
Ugly n*gga stole his name from that fat boy from stomp the yard

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #96
space
space
 That Dude said:
:angr y27:
 5 years ago '12        #97
space
space
 BlessInTheSky said:
Who WOULDN'T want to work with mainstream artists? sh*t, he was juiced as fu*k to even send beats to Nipsey Hussle.

Also he obviously cares about radio hits. Only reason he took legal action for the 'All The Way Turnt Up' track was because it was a hit. That's also the reason why he's not taking legal action against Chop for these two beats because they're NOT hits, so there's no money to be made off it.
He took action on All The Way Turn up NOT because of a desire to be on radio butbecause at that point the stolen song had value.

if MC Pootbutt steals my beat its literally worth sh*t...I the producer took a loss

But if MC Pootbutt steals my beat and is broke..but then he makes a million off it...my beat just instantly got value. Now its time to sue

Kandi recently sued the Kim bi*ch off Real Housewives of Atlanta over a 4 year old song...know why? Cause the Kim bi*ch now has the song licensed as the intro to her song...its worth money now. Time to get the lawyers out

Thats common sense
 5 years ago '12        #98
space
space
 That Dude said:
I got at him thru twitter about 2 months ago. He responded asked my my budget, he said it was too low for what he's gettin so I respected that. I told him to check out my music and sent him some other tracks i've been working on he was feeling it. He offered to make me 2 beats for the price of one so I obviously jumped on it. He sent me samples and i told him I liked one but I would like a beat like "Kobe" he told me keef spent 10 racks on that but he will make it for me. weeks passed I never heard from him. Long story short he reached out for me to end the paypal dispute but I refused till he refunded me or sent me the beats. He got his big label people involved and paypal pretty much said fu*k you to me.
 That Dude said:
I told that n*gga Chop to send me the money back cause black metaphor was gonna make me a beat for the same price. he went on in the email dissing black metaphor saying he is wack. I got all the emails at proof. When I come up I will never work with that n*gga. He pulled some mad shady sh*t.
 That Dude said:
Yup, a lot of shady sh*t in the industry but their are so real n*ggas I fu*k with. But the majority shady in my eyes

You should've been went public with that sh*t
 03-15-2013, 04:16 PM         #99
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i heard you can mail yourself a copy of your work to have evidence of a copyright....

also heard that the best way to copywrite is to get your music POPULAR FIRST....

even if you have proof, these guys have so much money to f!ght you off in court. so they will settle with you for less than what you really have earned.....timbo did it with the nelly futardo "do it" song.......:
 5 years ago '04        #100
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 BlessInTheSky said:

who wouldn't do that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy