Young Chop Has A Message For The Producer Who Accused Him Of Jacking Beats

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
crownedprince 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$1,438 | Props total: 1009 1009
 utdpridah said:
The benefit to copyrighting it is that if you sue and win, they have to pay all of your legal fees too. You don't get that if you don't copyright. So the lesson is: copyright your sh*t.
That's also not true.. If you win part of the judgment will often be legal fees coverage. Whether what you're f!ghting over was "sent in on a CD to the government" is irrelevant if you win.
 5 years ago '12        #62
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
$933 | Props total: 6 6
 crownedprince said:
That's also not true.. If you win part of the judgment will often be legal fees coverage. Whether what you're f!ghting over was "sent in on a CD to the government" is irrelevant if you win.
whats the point of copyrighting then?
 5 years ago '12        #63
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 17003 17003
 Escargot LL said:
disagree with that last sentence...

I still really dont know who vybe is... he sold a LOT of music and made a LOT of money out of it. but he aint why i would listen to a track... sh*t, to be honest, if i see his name and johnny juliano... im less inclined to listen to it, because they'll work with anybody who has 25 dollars. im thinkin im gonna hear another corny netcee on a tight beat.

chop may still be around, he'll get another radio hit, and itll at least be with someone people wanna hear.
You can disagree all you want lol.

You don't have to know who Vybe is...the n*ggas rich. Got more than a lot of producers off the sh*t...and sh*t like this is gonna make him sell even more joints...n*gga could give 2 sh*ts about a mainstream record or a radio hit. Knowing him he probably doesn't even submit sh*t to mainstream artists
 5 years ago '12        #64
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
You can disagree all you want lol.

You don't have to know who Vybe is...the n*ggas rich. Got more than a lot of producers off the sh*t...and sh*t like this is gonna make him sell even more joints...n*gga could give 2 sh*ts about a mainstream record or a radio hit. Knowing him he probably doesn't even submit sh*t to mainstream artists
hey all im saying is he can get as rich as bill gates... if i dont know him i dont know him.
 5 years ago '06        #65
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,658 | Props total: 44 44
lol the responses
 5 years ago '12        #66
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
 ALLEEK said:
Vybe don't wanna go mainstream fam. His current hustle got him sitting on more money than alot of these flash in the pan producers

few more months from now we won't even know who Chop is and Vybe will still be on
Please tell us how you know mr Vybe
 5 years ago '05        #67
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
So I guess once you start dealing with keef you become mentally retarded.
 03-15-2013, 01:58 PM         #68
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escargot LL said:
hey all im saying is he can get as rich as bill gates... if i dont know him i dont know him.
Bruh thats the problem with a lot of yall cats on here though, thinking that how u feel matters. Maybe bruh isnt in it for u to know who he is esp if u aint shoppin with him. sh*t i aint ever seen a picture of how Vybe looks. Everybody that does music isnt in it for fame, it just comes with the territory a lot of times in most cases. If i made a million dollars from producing off of soundclick and one of the supposedly top producers was stealing my beats even tho Chop is hot producer imo, do you think i would give a fu*k about YOU not knowing me when your fav producer knows me well enough to jack my sh*t and im making more money independently than a producer is thats signed?

I wouldnt

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-15-2013 at 02:00 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #69
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 3668 3668
Producers don't last long nowadays.

Last edited by Badnewz100; 03-15-2013 at 02:03 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #70
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 17003 17003
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bruh thats the problem with a lot of yall cats on here though, thinking that how u feel matters. Maybe bruh isnt in it for u to know who he is esp if u aint shoppin with him. sh*t i aint ever seen a picture of how Vybe looks. Everybody that does music isnt in it for fame, it just comes with the territory a lot of times in most cases. If i made a million dollars from producing off of soundclick and one of the supposedly top producers was stealing my beats even tho Chop is hot producer imo, do you think i would give a fu*k about YOU not knowing me when your fav producer knows me well enough to jack my sh*t and im making more money independently than a producer is thats signed?

I wouldnt
/thread nothing else needs to be said
 5 years ago '05        #71
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
Dude shouldn't be allowed to snap a picture within 4 feet of his mug
 5 years ago '12        #72
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:

I wouldnt
bruh, do you think he gives a fu*k about how YOU feel? get off his d!ck.

I said vybe is caking, and somehow its a problem?
 5 years ago '05        #73
crunkjuice7890 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 2 2
 Escargot LL said:
disagree with that last sentence...

I still really dont know who vybe is... he sold a LOT of music and made a LOT of money out of it. but he aint why i would listen to a track... sh*t, to be honest, if i see his name and johnny juliano... im less inclined to listen to it, because they'll work with anybody who has 25 dollars. im thinkin im gonna hear another corny netcee on a tight beat.

chop may still be around, he'll get another radio hit, and itll at least be with someone people wanna hear.
You gotta understand tha beat leasin game playa. Thats how they make most of their money. They don't give a phuck about if the artist is talented. They just gettin that bread. You can lease 1 beat to 20 different people and still own all the rights. Thats a easy $500. Not to mention exclusives that can go for $2000 and the royalty checks from BMI or ASCAP.

But them soundclick producers got tha biggest stans/d!ckriders i ever seen. Either other producers tryna get to they level or n*ggas who download they shyt and rap on em wit tha tags in it. Vybe might get some n*ggas to ride out on Young Pork Chop.
 5 years ago '12        #74
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
This n*gga got caught and now he's being a bi*ch...
 03-15-2013, 02:46 PM         #75
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
instead of being a ho he should try to get money with vybez
get money with a n*gga that accuse you of stealing from him?

wuldnt say he being a hoe,instead of vybz calling him or simply finding some form of contact to talk to him about the situation he turns to social media first. typical,these n*ggas be loving the controversy, it be wwe

crunkjuice7890 said:
You gotta understand tha beat leasin game playa. Thats how they make most of their money. They don't give a phuck about if the artist is talented. They just gettin that bread. You can lease 1 beat to 20 different people and still own all the rights. Thats a easy $500. Not to mention exclusives that can go for $2000 and the royalty checks from BMI or ASCAP.

But them soundclick producers got tha biggest stans/d!ckriders i ever seen. Either other producers tryna get to they level or n*ggas who download they shyt and rap on em wit tha tags in it. Vybe might get some n*ggas to ride out on Young Pork Chop.
yea, between vybz and juliano i dont know who has the most stans.. and if if we being honest, i dont like theyre beats. thats just me, all of em sound the same. When i first started messin wit soundclick bak in da day they were like 2 of the hardest to me but as time progressed they got that Lexx Luger Syndrome

Last edited by varcitykid; 03-15-2013 at 02:49 PM..
 03-15-2013, 02:48 PM         #76
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Escargot LL said:
bruh, do you think he gives a fu*k about how YOU feel? get off his d!ck.

I said vybe is caking, and somehow its a problem?
Get off his d!ck? I dnt think you know what d!ckridin is bruh. As long i aint talking negative about a n*gga you damn right he prob gives a fu*k ab how i feel if im biggin him up. Its called showing love, you know, the same reason ppl get retweets on twitter for
 5 years ago '08        #77
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 5282 5282
gotta suck to be a 'legend' on soundclick all caked up with a following. and being told go get ya fu*kin shinebox by a kid.
 5 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
 varcitykid said:
get money with a n*gga that accuse you of stealing from him?

wuldnt say he being a hoe,instead of vybz calling him or simply finding some form of contact to talk to him about the situation he turns to social media first. typical,these n*ggas be loving the controversy, it be wwe

you mean how chop did the exact same thing in the i don't like remix situation

i think southside did it when he was beefing with..i forgot his name but it was over pusha t's millions beat. the other dude added stuff to it because kanye/pusha told him too
 03-15-2013, 03:05 PM         #79
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

you mean how chop did the exact same thing in the i don't like remix situation

i think southside did it when he was beefing with..i forgot his name but it was over pusha t's millions beat. the other dude added stuff to it because kanye/pusha told him too
i have no knowldge of any situation on the i dont like beat
 5 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6376 6376
 varcitykid said:
i have no knowldge of any situation on the i dont like beat

he basically went on twitter and said fuk all the rappers on it. i didn't change the beat and all that

and he still ended up working with everybody on that song after except ye
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago