Chief Keef Sosa is now free

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2013, 06:12 PM         #141
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
lupes been crying about the state of chicago since his earlier mixtapes

'

does he take care of her?
id a.ssume so since he dedicated a song to her on his album
 5 years ago '10        #142
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4506 4506
 YI-Drizzy said:
id a.ssume so since he dedicated a song to her on his album
oh then thats whats up, I take that ish back
 5 years ago '12        #143
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,413 | Props total: 10148 10148
going thru so many emotions
 5 years ago '12        #144
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i got three kids whats the point?
R u out in the streets living reckless? Or are u being a responsible dad. Keef pointed a gun at cop, was shooting guns at the range while on probation, gave hint to the death of jojo, disrespected MULTIPLE gangs, still hung around gang memebers when told not to, and signed his papers n court as chief keef.....now I ask the question, r u in the streets living reckless, or are u being a responsible daddy?
 03-14-2013, 06:20 PM         #145
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
R u out in the streets living reckless? Or are u being a responsible dad. Keef pointed a gun at cop, was shooting guns at the range while on probation, gave hint to the death of jojo, disrespected MULTIPLE gangs, still hung around gang memebers when told not to, and signed his papers n court as chief keef.....now I ask the question, r u in the streets living reckless, or are u being a responsible daddy?
n*gga wasnt shootin guns at no range he was doing a photoshoot or some
 5 years ago '08        #146
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Trelli3Matrix said:
what does it matter? and i may not be putting in work but i still live in my varrio 43 & vermont, my kids are goin to the same schools i am, and i still kick it wit homies i grew up wit, but to answer your qeustion no im not being reckless, but i dont see what that has to do wit this fool gettin scared over juvie, i was like 13 years old when i first got busted in LP juvie and i didnt cry my mentality was fu*k it ill get out one day..
 5 years ago '13        #147
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
fu*k a sosa. Im on my sofa bi*ch!

SlimDunkin said:
Sounds aw-ful and incoherent.

#LetMyPeopleGo #SettingTheAfroAmericanCommunityBack
 5 years ago '10        #148
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 YI-Drizzy said:
n*gga wasnt shootin guns at no range he was doing a photoshoot or some
Did you even watch Pitchfork Selector Episode starring him?

He was definitely shooting the guns in the video

Thats why Pitchfork took it down so fast when the Interscope PR team told them to..

They knew that n*gga fu*ked up shooting those guns in that video..
 5 years ago '12        #149
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
How you been registered since 09 but only have 7 posts??

n*ggas like the ultimate fu*king lurker holy sh*t 7 posts in 4 years

That n*gga be snatching free mp3s off this bi*ch like a motherfu*ker lmao. I laughed out loud at that sh*t I can't even lie

kiddrocay said:
Im pretty sure the last thing on keefs mind was his daughter

lets be real, the only reason he was crying is because the reality of actually lossing his freedom struck and it scared the ish out of him
Kiddrocay im done with you after that statement n*gga. Last thing on a n*ggas mind is his seed? n*gga what in the fuuuuuuuuuck lmao
 5 years ago '12        #150
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,169 | Props total: 5578 5578

[video - click to view]

fu*k yall
 5 years ago '10        #151
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
yall need to stop supportin this dude forreal. Stop posting about him.

yall listening to a n*gga who couldn't make a song any better than you could...theres no way you can listen to this sh*t without any guilt.

his producer deserves more credit than chief keef himself.

i just think some of yall are purposely looking for the most ignorant simple sh*t you can listen to

cuz you have a vendetta against the rap artists that are actually talented and really saying something.
 5 years ago '12        #152
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
Im not saying its not, Im saying these motherfu*kers only want him free to make the music they likes

most of the time motherfu*kers dont care unless its someone they like (i.e. rapper or sports player) which is why you never see them supporting innocent ones locked up

I think its down right stupid especially if the person did something stupid to get locked up
See, remember the Zimmerman sh*t?? Trayvons mom was OVER the top for violence n the community. She was rallying behind her kids death, everyday out in the street wanting justice for her son. Yea... Where the hell was she at for other deaths that happened to other families involving kids younger than hers? Where was the rally for other black kids gettin they head swung off? That's Florida, I'm sure she saw the news of other murders similar to hers... U know why she didnt crowd the streets n a rage for them??? Cuz it wasn't her kid, wasn't her problem, her family good, they still ate at the same table every night. Of course people r gonna care more for their OWN than others. That's y I used that example. I would care more if eminem got locked up than if some n*gga name Tim did. I've listened to em for almost 12 years. That's the connection. Innocent or not. if ur mom went to prison for murder, u would say "aw fu*k da bi*ch, keep her a.ss"?
 5 years ago '12        #153
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 PrinceDeville25 said:

yall listening to a n*gga who couldn't make a song any better than you could...theres no way you can listen to this sh*t without any guilt.

i just think some of yall are purposely looking for the most ignorant simple sh*t you can listen to

cuz you have a vendetta against the rap artists that are actually talented and really saying something.
If u listen to his lyrics, he does kno how to put words together. Even rhymes syllables at times. I guess yall didnt listen to him when he was younger. He used to say waaaaay more words than he does now lol. But its good music for the club and its catchy. Everyone listens to ignorant music. If u club. What club is playin nas? Canibus? Mos def? Yall actin like people can't fun wit their music selection anymore. Quit actin like every rapper has to sit with tupac and big and kanye. Cuz guess what, I bet waka's first album could turn up a club better than a Pac album ever could. Keef stays n his lane. Not every rapper wants to be nas.
 5 years ago '12        #154
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 ALLEEK said:
not gonna go back an forth with ya lol. But John Gotti was a star where we from broski
#RNS I cant stand dat sh*t, Black ppl be like I look up to/fu*k wit John Gotti. Fuk that n*gga str8 up, I respect his gangsta as far as being an actual one, but that's where it ends fu*k him.

n*gga was a racist against black ppl, n*ggas like Yo Gotti, Irv, and whoever else should be ashamed of themselves. Aint nothin dat could change my mind on that. Sum n*ggas be like it aint bout that, its about how successful he was livin that life. fu*k that n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #155
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Trelli3Matrix said:
If u listen to his lyrics, he does kno how to put words together. Even rhymes syllables at times. I guess yall didnt listen to him when he was younger. He used to say waaaaay more words than he does now lol. But its good music for the club and its catchy. Everyone listens to ignorant music. If u club. What club is playin nas? Canibus? Mos def? Yall actin like people can't fun wit their music selection anymore. Quit actin like every rapper has to sit with tupac and big and kanye. Cuz guess what, I bet waka's first album could turn up a club better than a Pac album ever could. Keef stays n his lane. Not every rapper wants to be nas.
dont ever say pac was a dictionary rapper pac was the only rapper that you could play his dissed records in a club im a chief keef fan
 5 years ago '12        #156
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 17394 17394
 FreshBeatzBx said:
#RNS I cant stand dat sh*t, Black ppl be like I look up to/fu*k wit John Gotti. Fuk that n*gga str8 up, I respect his gangsta as far as being an actual one, but that's where it ends fu*k him.

n*gga was a racist against black ppl, n*ggas like Yo Gotti, Irv, and whoever else should be ashamed of themselves. Aint nothin dat could change my mind on that. Sum n*ggas be like it aint bout that, its about how successful he was livin that life. fu*k that n*gga.
lol aint nobody say they looked up to him, but he was a star in any neighborhood in the tri-state area back in the 80s/early 90s. n*gga used to throw block parties and just have liquor flowing the streets for free. If you from NY n*gga your pops prolly danced on top of a car at a John Gotti block party in Brooklyn or Queens

I personally don't look up to him....but when you from a life of poverty its typical for people to admire someone living it up and their lifestyle is compeltely anti-establishment. Can you imagine how big it was to see someone go f!ght the law and win....REPEATEDLY...n*gga was beating the New York state at all the bullsh*t games they known for...you know how n*ggas eyes get big when they witness some sh*t like that son. Its the same reason n*ggas look up to Scarface, only difference is John Gotti was a real person like you and I.

He can rest in p!ss for all I care though.
 5 years ago '11        #157
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 51 51
A n***er wearing a RUSSIA polo
 5 years ago '12        #158
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 5617 5617
 PrinceDeville25 said:

You gonna sit there and tell people what to listen to we like this type of music, get over it

Coke Hogan said:
A n***er wearing a RUSSIA polo
Shut your square a.ss up n*ggas been wearing all types of polo for yeeeears
 03-14-2013, 07:55 PM         #159
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I leave Boxden for a few hours and come back to see this thread is 10 pages and is a on and off diss fest between BX posters

5 years ago '07        #160
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
Brian Pumper made a record ??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago