Chief Keef Sosa is now free

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-14-2013, 05:19 PM         #101
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yep! I love the music. The same way n*ggas like wakas ignorant bang bang bang bang. Music. U can use ur god damn smilies all u want n*gga. My favorite rapper got 13 grammys, an Oscar, over 100 million sold, 2 diamond albums, has the highest selling rap album in history and won artist of the decade. Yall n*ggas talk talkin bad about keef, but yet go crazy for Gucci talkin bout hoes, diamonds, cars, and murder, how old is Gucci? Too old for that sh*t right? Still talkin bout the hood and bustin down bricks like he 22. So don't even mothafu*ka
This n*gga is out of his damn mind.
 5 years ago '12        #102
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,041 | Props total: 17230 17230
 kiddrocay said:
are you fu*king kidding me, please explain this ish to me

why is it only ok to show respect to celebs and not regular ones

please bother explaining that ish to me

oh yeah john gotti was an actor right, he wasnt a real mobster right

oh yeah he diddnt get the hollywood treatment like celebs do

john gotti was a real mobster not no fu*king celeb
not gonna go back an forth with ya lol. But John Gotti was a star where we from broski
 5 years ago '12        #103
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 kiddrocay said:
are you fu*king kidding me, please explain this ish to me

why is it only ok to show respect to celebs and not regular ones

please bother explaining that ish to me
What the fu*k do you mean? People show their respect to their homies locked up ALL the time. all over facebook, twitter all thats you see "Free my bro ****" I got people doin time that aint gettin out anytime soon but his friends and fam on the outside are still showing their respect. You only see people talking about celebs because nobody else gives a fu*ked about your homie thats locked up that they dont even know

how is that so hard to understand?
 5 years ago '10        #104
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
You're only proving my point...

If john gotti a fu*kin mob boss needed protection in prison.. what makes you think celebs would have it any easier?? Unless they in P.C.. they goin to the yard n the mess hall wit everyone else...

Cmon yo this is common sense...
:kobewhatever: these mofos are isolated from everyone else and get the best treatment especially if they are huge hollywood names, not no famous mobster boss
 5 years ago '10        #105
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
What the fu*k do you mean? People show their respect to their homies locked up ALL the time. all over facebook, twitter all thats you see "Free my bro ****" I got people doin time that aint gettin out anytime soon but his friends and fam on the outside are still showing their respect. You only see people talking about celebs because nobody else gives a fu*ked about your homie thats locked up that they dont even know

how is that so hard to understand?
right so I guess while they chanting free my n*gga this and that who prolly did something to get locked up while the inncoent brah is serving a long bid because of a crime he diddnt commit is proving your point in this post right?
 03-14-2013, 05:30 PM         #106
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
free soda
 5 years ago '08        #107
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 ALLEEK said:
Your celebrity status don't mean sh*t in Juvie You have no idea what you're talking about

And I could seriously break down 'innocent brothers serving in prison right now'...I got an uncle whose been fu*ked up on a life bid since the late 80s that was the first black man convicted under the 3 strike rule in New Jersey and for the past 15 years the victim in the case has been trying to help set him free cause it was all a bunch of bullsh*t.

Ain't nobody yelling 'free this and that entertainer' he did the time he was supposed to do and now hes free. Its good to see a black man get out the system whether he serves his time in full, gets out early, beats his case or what the fu*k ever...Those are things we struggle with doing as African American men involved in legal bullsh*t. Thats something your dumbass shouldn't even question

Once again kid, go make some Lupe threads about how he doesn't care about rap and now wants a regular job, you have no idea what the fu*k you're talking about.

Him being a celebrity with GANG affiliations, him being linked to a recent murder of someone from a rival gang, and a history of saying fu*k the cops, brandishing weapons at police and so on=Chief Keef being a walking target. COs and his fellow inmates alike looked at him as food the moment the judge sentenced him.

You think he was crying in court cause he was going to that nice condo in the back of the detention center
knock it off he's a chump, stop defending busters, i prob done more time than you and its not as bad as your making it sound, im from LOS ANGELES and are juvies and county jails and prison are jus as bad, but every time i got busted i didnt cry or punk out, so it wasnt sh*t doing time, the only fools that had problems were chumps and there were always gettin punked till they got rolled up and sent to P/C...
 5 years ago '10        #108
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
knock it off he's a chump, stop defending busters, i prob done more time than you and its not as bad as your making it sound, im from LOS ANGELES and are juvies and county jails and prison are jus as bad, but every time i got busted i didnt cry or punk out, so it wasnt sh*t doing time, the only fools that had problems were chumps and there were always gettin punked till they got rolled up and sent to P/C...
He got a daughter fam

Sit yo a.ss down
 5 years ago '08        #109
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
He got a daughter fam

Sit yo a.ss down
i got three kids whats the point?
 03-14-2013, 05:35 PM         #110
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
skipping that video shoot

still waiting on them headphones
he said he was gonna shoot the video when he got out and images of the headphones already dropped
 03-14-2013, 05:36 PM         #111
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
you must not give a fu*k about them then
 5 years ago '10        #112
space
space
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
And you didn't cry about leaving your kids? you a foul n*gga

Especially in this case cuz Keef is a youngin
 5 years ago '12        #113
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 kiddrocay said:
right so I guess while they chanting free my n*gga this and that who prolly did something to get locked up while the inncoent brah is serving a long bid because of a crime he diddnt commit is proving your point in this post right?
so are you saying were suppose to be stressing over innocent dudes we dont even know? does that make ANY type of sense to you bro?
 5 years ago '10        #114
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

so he wasnt crying because he wasnt scared but he was crying because he was about to leave his daughter
 5 years ago '08        #115
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

of course i was sad when i was busted, but that wasnt the point i was sayin, supoosedly this fool a k!lla and a G, and he's crying over juvinille hall, knock it off juvinille hall is disney land compared to the penn so yah this fool is a chump..
 5 years ago '10        #116
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
so are you saying were suppose to be stressing over innocent dudes we dont even know? does that make ANY type of sense to you bro?
it does man, it has a lot to do with my representations and beliefs

you got innocent black pathers locked up from the 60s that were caught up in a goverment ring
 5 years ago '10        #117
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 YI-Drizzy said:
he said he was gonna shoot the video when he got out and images of the headphones already dropped
Doubt 50 got time for that video anymore..

He gon shoot some lame sh*t, they gon run it on MTV Jams for a few weeks and that'll be that.

It aint like the song don't already get spins in clubs. It's not some hidden gem on his album that nobody's ever heard before if you aint cop the album

And where these headphone pictures at?
 5 years ago '10        #118
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
so he wasnt crying because he wasnt scared but he was crying because he was about to leave his daughter
Only a dumb n*gga wouldn't be scared for whatever reason in this situation. Keef has a future and he has a kid. At some point homie realized/is gonna realize that he can't fu*k up anymore and that this was a close call.

As a youngin with a future and a daughter he has a lot on the line.

fu*k it I would have cried too
 5 years ago '10        #119
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Only a dumb n*gga wouldn't be scared for whatever reason in this situation. Keef has a future and he has a kid. At some point homie realized/is gonna realize that he can't fu*k up anymore and that this was a close call.

As a youngin with a future and a daughter he has a lot on the line.

fu*k it I would have cried too
I doubt his daughter had anything to do with his crying, I think he was crying because he was finally getting a wake up call

hopefully he comes home and is on some yo I dont wanna do that ish again, not having freedom for even the smallest ammount of time can make some people go crazy man
 03-14-2013, 05:45 PM         #120
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Doubt 50 got time for that video anymore..

He gon shoot some lame sh*t, they gon run it on MTV Jams for a few weeks and that'll be that.

It aint like the song don't already get spins in clubs. It's not some hidden gem on his album that nobody's ever heard before if you aint cop the album

And where these headphone pictures at?
http://fakeshoredrive.com/2012/10/chief-keef-previews-beats-by-keef-headphones.html/
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy