NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Pretty sure Keef between a rock and a hard place..

Since his music sucks, before he got locked up he was really only getting publicity for doing a bunch of **** sh*t.

ie. Laughing at n*ggas deaths on Twitter, Posting pictures of himself having s3x on instagram, getting sued for missing shows, violating probation.

Pretty sure the first thing the label gon tell him in his first meeting back, is "anymore of that sh*t and you're out the door"

Sure they aint got time to invest in having a 24 hour public relations machine that gotta babysit this n*gga, like they did when they thought he was gonna make them some money.

Now that he done flopped. The rope gets A LOT shorter..

This means he gotta rely on the quality of his music and support from fans instead of controversy to survive.

Translation: game over
 5 years ago '10        #82
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So what's ur take on ur favorite basketball player getting paid waaaaaaaaay more than teachers?? I bet u praise the Kobe and lebrons and rose's but do u ever praise our teachers? Ur praising the wrong people aren't u? The point is, people are gonna praise who they feel closer to. If u die from a botched murder u tried to commit, and I die a wrongful death, who think ur momma gon give more of a fu*k about? You! Yea that's fu*ked up, but she has more of a connection with HER son. People have more connection with their guilty fav rappers than an innocent Plummer from ohio.
for one Im not big on basketball like that

and no I dont think they should make more than the teachers, you just a.ssumed that which I dont know why
 5 years ago '10        #83
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
[QUOTE=TheMindOf;26493075]
[pic - click to view]

This n*gga 26

You made might nite fam. I was reading the thru the thread and for a sec I thought n*ggas was gonna let that sh*t slide.
 5 years ago '11        #84
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 TheMindOf said:
I think I'm more excited for Bang 2 than anybody else.

For like 4 months now, "The Keef Chief 8" on here been talking bout how we should all "Wait for that Bang 2 to drop"

Talking bout how the label made him fill his album with garbage, but when Bang 2 drop its gonna catapult him back to rap superstardom. and it's gonna easily push his album sales past that 250k mark

Then the single come out and its some wack auto tune bullsh*t

But lets see if y'all n*ggas are right. Lets see if Bang 2 gives Keef a bigger hit than "Don't Like" and proves that he's not a flavor of the year (as anyone with common sense can see) and pushes him to that next level.

Or if he's gonna continue continue on his path towards Lil B, Kreayshawn status

I'll be waiting

[pic - click to view]

Cant wait for this garbage to come and go
inb4HateBeingSober

Im just saying tho.
 5 years ago '04        #85
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 keejee said:
inb4HateBeingSober

Im just saying tho.
skipping that video shoot

still waiting on them headphones
 5 years ago '12        #86
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17399 17399
 BIGMARS said:
Stop it sir, they just can't accept it.

While you're at it though, can you tell these fools how many n*ggas in jail be on that karate ninja master shyt?

They don't understand when I say it
I think the suburban kids will never get that part of life...and I understand it...I understand why, but its hilarious to watch them try so hard lmao

kiddrocay said:
the crazy thing is, I diddnt even bring lupe up in this thread

it was only juvi, yall n*ggas acting like he was facing 25 to life and beat the charge

naw lupe was smart enough to get his life on track and try to help the on going violence problem in chi town
lmao fam do you know how big of a deal it is to lose your freedom? I did 6 months in a boys home at the age of 16 for some bullsh*t. You're criticizing him for being hurt over having to do 2 months but the truth is that with as much as you pop off at the mouth? You're the type to crumble 8 hours in.

Keef went from wearing top designer brands, fu*king groupie bi*ches, driving rented lambos, hanging with celebrities and flying around the country getting paid racks to do his music....To getting told when he can or cannot take a sh*t...You ever had to get permission to go take a p!ss while scrubbing a floor with a toothbrush? And n*ggas act like Juvie is so easy ...its the same dirty a.ss COs that n*ggas in prison have to deal with...only thing is those SAME dirty COs are now dealing with less of a threat from the inmates so they actually treat the kids worse than they do someone sitting up in prison....A CO is more liable to smack the sh*t out of a 17 year old kid than he is a convicted 38 year old k!ller with nothing to live with. Thats common sense

When I was locked up I did my sh*t in Jersey...concrete floors, no blankets, and COs that will mace the sh*t out of you for looking at them wrong...he did his time in Chicago...home to some of the worse Juvenile detention centers in the country believe it or not.

You don't know how hard it is to lose your freedom until its taken from you.
 5 years ago '10        #87
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 justinjones said:
skipping that video shoot

still waiting on them headphones

Oh and that surefire blockbuster film starring Keef Chief

5 years ago '10        #88
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
I think the suburban kids will never get that part of life...and I understand it...I understand why, but its hilarious to watch them try so hard lmao

lmao fam do you know how big of a deal it is to lose your freedom? I did 6 months in a boys home at the age of 16 for some bullsh*t. You're criticizing him for being hurt over having to do 2 months but the truth is that with as much as you pop off at the mouth? You're the type to crumble 8 hours in.

Keef went from wearing top designer brands, fu*king groupie bi*ches, driving rented lambos, hanging with celebrities and flying around the country getting paid racks to do his music....To getting told when he can or cannot take a sh*t...You ever had to get permission to go take a p!ss while scrubbing a floor with a toothbrush? And n*ggas act like Juvie is so easy ...its the same dirty a.ss COs that n*ggas in prison have to deal with...only thing is those SAME dirty COs are now dealing with less of a threat from the inmates so they actually treat the kids worse than they do someone sitting up in prison....A CO is more liable to smack the sh*t out of a 17 year old kid than he is a convicted 38 year old k!ller with nothing to live with. Thats common sense

When I was locked up I did my sh*t in Jersey...concrete floors, no blankets, and COs that will mace the sh*t out of you for looking at them wrong...he did his time in Chicago...home to some of the worse Juvenile detention centers in the country believe it or not.

You don't know how hard it is to lose your freedom until its taken from you.
Ive been expelled in the 6th grade and went to juvi for 31 days, type to crumble because I decided I dont want to do that ish again?

some of the logic of yall on this site is amazing, and as I said before you cant cut that bull ish because yall dont have ish to say about innocent brothers serving time but love to yell free this and that entertainer

and here you are acting like this guy just did a serious bid, ish is kind of disrespectful to the peeps really locked up

he went to juvi as a famous celeb, da fu*k you on here making it look like he was going in there and gonna have some serious problems

this n*ggas was prolly treated like a king in there because of interscope

some of yall really got life fu*ked up
 5 years ago '12        #89
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 TheMindOf said:
Oh and that surefire blockbuster film starring Keef Chief

[video - click to view]

A Phenomenon
 5 years ago '12        #90
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
Ive been expelled in the 6 grade and went to juvi for 31 days, type to crumble because I decided I diddnt want to do that ish again?

some of the logic of yall on this site is amazing, and as I said before you cant cut that bull ish because yall dont have ish to say about innocent brothers serving time but love to yell free this and that entertainer

and here you are acting like this guy just did a serious bid, ish is kind of disrespectful to the peeps really locked up

he went to juvi as a famous celeb, da fu*k you on here making it look like he was going in there and gonna have some serious problems

Your celebrity status don't mean sh*t in Juvie You have no idea what you're talking about

And I could seriously break down 'innocent brothers serving in prison right now'...I got an uncle whose been fu*ked up on a life bid since the late 80s that was the first black man convicted under the 3 strike rule in New Jersey and for the past 15 years the victim in the case has been trying to help set him free cause it was all a bunch of bullsh*t.

Ain't nobody yelling 'free this and that entertainer' he did the time he was supposed to do and now hes free. Its good to see a black man get out the system whether he serves his time in full, gets out early, beats his case or what the fu*k ever...Those are things we struggle with doing as African American men involved in legal bullsh*t. Thats something your dumbass shouldn't even question

Once again kid, go make some Lupe threads about how he doesn't care about rap and now wants a regular job, you have no idea what the fu*k you're talking about.

Him being a celebrity with GANG affiliations, him being linked to a recent murder of someone from a rival gang, and a history of saying fu*k the cops, brandishing weapons at police and so on=Chief Keef being a walking target. COs and his fellow inmates alike looked at him as food the moment the judge sentenced him.

You think he was crying in court cause he was going to that nice condo in the back of the detention center

Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-14-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #91
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 kiddrocay said:
for one Im not big on basketball like that

and no I dont think they should make more than the teachers, you just a.ssumed that which I dont know why
I was speaking in general.... Not saying YOU Personally!!!! We praise people we connect with. It's that simple. Oh I'm a.ssumin? But yet ur post is full of a.ssumptions. how u know EVERYONE is praising rappers in jail?? As u can c, a lotta people in this thread don't like keef.
 5 years ago '12        #92
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5633 5633
 kiddrocay said:
Ive been expelled in the 6th grade and went to juvi for 31 days, type to crumble because I decided I dont want to do that ish again?

Since when is it not ok to show respect to anyone serving a small amount of time? you're soundin dumb right now man. just because this n*gga did 60 days doesnt mean his fans should act like its nothing. Thats 60 days of no family/daughter, no music and all that. quit being so negative about it, behind bars is behind bars
 5 years ago '10        #93
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Your celebrity status don't mean sh*t in Juvie You have no idea what you're talking about

And I could seriously break down 'innocent brothers serving in prison right now'...I got an uncle whose been fu*ked up on a life bid since the late 80s that was the first black man convicted under the 3 strike rule in New Jersey and for the past 15 years the victim in the case has been trying to help set him free cause it was all a bunch of bullsh*t.

Once again kid, go make some Lupe threads about how he doesn't care about rap and now wants a regular job, you have no idea what the fu*k you're talking about.
I have an idea what Im talking about, its just that I like being free and doing the ignorant ish I was doing at a young age wasnt gonnna help me stay free

he was prolly spoon fed in there because of his status

celebs aint got nothing to worry about when getting locke up in juvi/prison

and Im sorry to hear about your uncle

and like I said I did not bring up lupe in this thread
 5 years ago '12        #94
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
People say keef cried......didnt Lupe cry too on my block Chicago?

Last edited by Trelli3Matrix; 03-14-2013 at 05:10 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #95
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
Since when is it not ok to show respect to anyone serving a small amount of time? you're soundin dumb right now man. just because this n*gga did 60 days doesnt mean his fans should act like its nothing. Thats 60 days of no family/daughter, no music and all that. quit being so negative about it, behind bars is behind bars
Im not saying its not, Im saying these motherfu*kers only want him free to make the music they likes

most of the time motherfu*kers dont care unless its someone they like (i.e. rapper or sports player) which is why you never see them supporting innocent ones locked up

I think its down right stupid especially if the person did something stupid to get locked up
 5 years ago '12        #96
space
space
lol and for the record I get off Probation on Monday. Got them community service hours all done

Edited to say:

I just hope that bi*ch dont p!ss test me, I been smoking like a motherfu*king chimney lmfaoooo
 5 years ago '12        #97
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
I have an idea what Im talking about, its just that I like being free and doing the ignorant ish I was doing at a young age wasnt gonnna help me stay free

he was prolly spoon fed in there because of his status

celebs aint got nothing to worry about when getting locke up in juvi/prison

and Im sorry to hear about your uncle

and like I said I did not bring up lupe in this thread
I can respect this post. No more back and forth
 5 years ago '12        #98
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5633 5633
 kiddrocay said:
Im not saying its not, Im saying these motherfu*kers only want him free to make the music they likes

most of the time motherfu*kers dont care unless its someone they like (i.e. rapper or sports player) which is why you never see them supporting innocent ones locked up

I think its down right stupid especially if the person did something stupid to get locked up
You havnt been around alot of sh*t like this in life have you? I can tell just from that comment. im not even gonna bother explaining any more to you
 5 years ago '12        #99
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga 26

Yep! I love the music. The same way n*ggas like wakas ignorant bang bang bang bang. Music. U can use ur god damn smilies all u want n*gga. My favorite rapper got 13 grammys, an Oscar, over 100 million sold, 2 diamond albums, has the highest selling rap album in history and won artist of the decade. Yall n*ggas talk talkin bad about keef, but yet go crazy for Gucci talkin bout hoes, diamonds, cars, and murder, how old is Gucci? Too old for that sh*t right? Still talkin bout the hood and bustin down bricks like he 22. So don't even mothafu*ka
 5 years ago '10        #100
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
You havnt been around alot of sh*t like this in life have you? I can tell just from that comment. im not even gonna bother explaining any more to you
are you fu*king kidding me, please explain this ish to me

why is it only ok to show respect to celebs and not regular ones

please bother explaining that ish to me
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

holy sh*t this kid is fu*kin retarded..

even JOHN GOTTI had to hire help in prison...by BLACK men and he was a known racist.

Your status makes you even more of a target.. the fu*k is u talkin about?

oh yeah john gotti was an actor right, he wasnt a real mobster right

oh yeah he diddnt get the hollywood treatment like celebs do

john gotti was a real mobster not no fu*king celeb
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy