Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 1772 1772
 kiddrocay said:

As of October 21, 2012 it has sold 128,000 copies.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #62
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1691 1691
put him back
 5 years ago '10        #63
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 4485 4485
 ALLEEK said:
I been locked up a few times my n*gga

Whether its 2 hours or 2 years its good to see a black man go free. You experience that bullsh*t and you'll understand it
it was only juvi why are yall acting like he did hard time

and stop acting like I wanted him to stay lock up

and the people yall want free are not even the right people

I see yall whenever a rapper comes home but what about the innocent locked up brothers? yall could care less

if lupe was to do some dumb ish to get locked up for a long time I wouldnt even care because that was his dumb a.ss, Ill still be supporting my innocent brothers though
 5 years ago '12        #64
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 3155 3155
 Stillhyphy said:
you win the dumbest comment of the day and the day aint even over yet
So you believe in that shyt too huh. Would say you a phaggot a.ss n*gga, but we already knew that when you started talkin bout n*ggas in your "hood" all dress like Trinidad James
 03-14-2013, 04:22 PM         #65
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
the crazy thing is, I diddnt even bring lupe up in this thread

it was only juvi, yall n*ggas acting like he was facing 25 to life and beat the charge

naw lupe was smart enough to get his life on track and try to help the on going violence problem in chi town
Well that n*gga is doing a Bad Job at trying to stop the violence.. sh*t been worse since he's been in the rap game...
Lupe is more worried about the sh*t going on in the Gaza Strip than Chi-town...
 5 years ago '10        #66
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I think I'm more excited for Bang 2 than anybody else.

For like 4 months now, "The Keef Chief 8" on here been talking bout how we should all "Wait for that Bang 2 to drop"

Talking bout how the label made him fill his album with garbage, but when Bang 2 drop its gonna catapult him back to rap superstardom. and it's gonna easily push his album sales past that 250k mark

Then the single come out and its some wack auto tune bullsh*t

But lets see if y'all n*ggas are right. Lets see if Bang 2 gives Keef a bigger hit than "Don't Like" and proves that he's not a flavor of the year (as anyone with common sense can see) and pushes him to that next level.

Or if he's gonna continue continue on his path towards Lil B, Kreayshawn status

I'll be waiting

[pic - click to view]

Cant wait for this garbage to come and go
 5 years ago '12        #67
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 willis123 said:
This n*gga cried over 60 bi*ch a.ss days
Cried for what?? I'm plenty sure he's been around much worse than a detention center Lmfao. my n*gga Sosa home! I kno a lotta yall n*ggas wanted him to come out all soft and beat up like they did oj Simpson. My n*gga said "I still remain". Yall wanted him to be on footage like that scared straight sh*t, it didn't happen, he out, gotta new mixtape and still flexin and finessin on yall lol sorry. maybe next time.
 5 years ago '10        #68
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Higgins said:
It is widely known that lupe's kindness is just a charade. A cry for attention he grasped for when he understood that his nonexisting musical talent couldn't take him anywhere. Lupe is a the uncaring face of ghost writers and various puppet master. Have you ever actually spoken with the man himself?

He is the opposite of keef
oh now spreading lies
 5 years ago '09        #69
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
dudes head looks like an over used mop. And his pants, oh god (big sean voice)
 5 years ago '10        #70
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Cried for what?? I'm plenty sure he's been around much worse than a detention center Lmfao. my n*gga Sosa home! I kno a lotta yall n*ggas wanted him to come out all soft and beat up like they did oj Simpson. My n*gga said "I still remain". Yall wanted him to be on footage like that scared straight sh*t, it didn't happen, he out, gotta new mixtape and still flexin and finessin on yall lol sorry. maybe next time.

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga 26

5 years ago '12        #71
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,514 | Props total: 3155 3155
 ALLEEK said:
I been locked up a few times my n*gga

Whether its 2 hours or 2 years its good to see a black man go free. You experience that bullsh*t and you'll understand it
Stop it sir, they just can't accept it.

While you're at it though, can you tell these fools how many n*ggas in jail be on that karate ninja master shyt?

They don't understand when I say it
 5 years ago '10        #72
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 cheenz said:
Well that n*gga is doing a Bad Job at trying to stop the vience.. sh*t been worse since he's been in the rap game...
Lupe is more worried about the sh*t going on in the Gaza Strip than Chi-town...
lupe is more worried about everything, and how he suppose to stop it by himself

all he can do is speak, aint no one trying to listen to him when the ish is being praised and glorified at the moment
 5 years ago '10        #73
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
Stop it sir, they just can't accept it.

While you're at it though, can you tell these fools how many n*ggas in jail be on that karate ninja master shyt?

They don't understand when I say it
he went to juvi

yall need to stop acting like he was facing 25 to life
 5 years ago '10        #74
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Higgins said:
"I keep this one hunna"
Notice here that he is referring to the French Saint Hunna, the holy milkmaid. Much like she, chief keef is serving the poor in chicago and now all over the country. He's feeding them with knowledge and wisdom. Giving especially the youths a rolemodel with great messages about love, peace and caring for each other. He's serving us with holy milk that will strengthen and cleanse us.

"I keep this sh*t three hunna. I pull up in that audi. You pull up in that honda."
Everyone who is a fan of cheif keef realizes that this is a reference to the three wise men. Coupled with the later line about audi and honda makes a clear point on the importance of gifts. Chief is obviously a strong believer in "it's the thought that counts". It also plays out on the importance of choice of belief, whether you are agnostic, an atheist or a theist is irrelevant as long as you can learn from what is not of your religion and what sparked the spirit of christmas (three wise men)

There is also more very good messages of interpretations that are full of life lessons. What is amazing is how well his texts are written. It's so open but yet so ambiguous and abstract
 5 years ago '10        #75
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Higgins said:
Reposting some things about chief keef that isnt very clear to americans

you've obviously missed out on the brilliance. Chief keef chooses his words very deliberately, more so than any other musician. The way he does it is astounding really and that is why he is able to reach out to such a wide variety of people. He covers so many areas and he has completely erased all gaps, boundaries, walls and differences. It's pretty weird to see how the homeland of hip hop (usa) has managed to both embrace him more than any other country but also neglected him more than many other countries. In scandinavia (mainly Sweden and Norway), the advanced study of music is huge and hip hop has been under the microscope some time, especially chief keef. He appeared to be an enigma. I've spoken with many about Him and the same replies were fired at me. "At first the pages appeared either blank or few worded, but with me evolving with the music the pages were suddenly completely filled"
With Keef its not "Read between the lines" you have to read in front, behind, on the side, over etc etc. He takes the listener to a multi dimensional universe.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 BIGMARS said:
So you believe in that shyt too huh. Would say you a phaggot a.ss n*gga, but we already knew that when you started talkin bout n*ggas in your "hood" all dress like Trinidad James
Its not like i was lying when i said that bro so whats your point?

And can you honestly sit there and say a n*gga with a black belt who gets in a f!ght with a regular dude on the street is not gonna help him in anyway? please say no so i can laugh at your dumbass again
 5 years ago '08        #77
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
what's bobby valentino doing there?
 5 years ago '11        #78
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Young Baby Godfather Keef

Finally out.

My bwoy bwoy bout to k!ll the game

Glory unit

We out chea.
 5 years ago '12        #79
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 kiddrocay said:
it was only juvi why are yall acting like he did hard time

and stop acting like I wanted him to stay lock up

and the people yall want free are not even the right people

I see yall whenever a rapper comes home but what about the innocent locked up brothers? yall could care less

if lupe was to do some dumb ish to get locked up for a long time I wouldnt even care because that was his dumb a.ss, Ill still be supporting my innocent brothers though
So what's ur take on ur favorite basketball player getting paid waaaaaaaaay more than teachers?? I bet u praise the Kobe and lebrons and rose's but do u ever praise our teachers? Ur praising the wrong people aren't u? The point is, people are gonna praise who they feel closer to. If u die from a botched murder u tried to commit, and I die a wrongful death, who think ur momma gon give more of a fu*k about? You! Yea that's fu*ked up, but she has more of a connection with HER son. People have more connection with their guilty fav rappers than an innocent Plummer from ohio.
 5 years ago '12        #80
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 Higgins said:
"I keep this one hunna"
Notice here that he is referring to the French Saint Hunna, the holy milkmaid. Much like she, chief keef is serving the poor in chicago and now all over the country. He's feeding them with knowledge and wisdom. Giving especially the youths a rolemodel with great messages about love, peace and caring for each other. He's serving us with holy milk that will strengthen and cleanse us.

"I keep this sh*t three hunna. I pull up in that audi. You pull up in that honda."
Everyone who is a fan of cheif keef realizes that this is a reference to the three wise men. Coupled with the later line about audi and honda makes a clear point on the importance of gifts. Chief is obviously a strong believer in "it's the thought that counts". It also plays out on the importance of choice of belief, whether you are agnostic, an atheist or a theist is irrelevant as long as you can learn from what is not of your religion and what sparked the spirit of christmas (three wise men)

There is also more very good messages of interpretations that are full of life lessons. What is amazing is how well his texts are written. It's so open but yet so ambiguous and abstract
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago