Chief Keef Sosa is now free

most viewed right now
 62
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 kiddrocay said:
lupes album diddnt have any promotion and he still sold that much

shows you how loyal his fan base is meanwhile this spur of the moment rapper will not be mentioned when the next one like him gets big
Finally Rich barely had promotion either

And he still sold more than a dude who's been in the game since 06
 5 years ago '10        #42
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Finally Rich barely had promotion either

And he still sold more than a dude who's been in the game since 06
keef was coming of age, thats more than enough promotion

and lets not act like he doesnt make music for the massess, some of yall on this site
 5 years ago '12        #43
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,519 | Props total: 3162 3162
 kiddrocay said:
now if lupe were to go put hands on this boy and have him in the hospital yall would be whining and complaining about how one of them is a grown a.ss man and the other is a lil kid
Lupe put hands on n*ggas?

[pic - click to view]



Have em in a what??? Hospital??? Lupe?

[pic - click to view]



Sos tweeted he'd smack that n*gga and grown a.ss Lupe wanted to retire
 5 years ago '10        #44
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 BIGMARS said:
Lupe put hands on n*ggas?

[pic - click to view]



Have em in a what??? Hospital??? Lupe?

[pic - click to view]



Sos tweeted he'd smack that n*gga and grown a.ss Lupe wanted to retire
black belt vs someone who can barely knows their abc's

a grown a.ss man would have been wrong if he would have responded to this kid like yall wanted him

thats a damn shame, do you grown a.ss man go around f!ghting little a.ss kids?

well it is true that most of yall on this site are not even the legal smoking age so Im not really surprised
 03-14-2013, 04:04 PM         #45
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
black belt vs someone who can barely knows their abc's

a grown a.ss man would have been wrong if he would have responded to this kid like yall wanted him

thats a damn shame, do you grown a.ss man go around f!ghting little a.ss kids?

well it is true that most of yall on this site are not even the legal smoking age so Im not really surprised

This is what the Lupe Vs. keef f!ght would look like

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by cheenz; 03-14-2013 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #46
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
chief keef threads are back, look at all the angry bi*ches in here already


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 cheenz said:
This is what the Lupe Vs. keef f!ght would look like

[pic - click to view]

one is a grown man who respects himself to not put hands on the lil kid

one of them cried over 60 days in juvi

the other has a partner in crime that is serving 44 years
 5 years ago '09        #48
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 kiddrocay said:
one is a grown man who respects himself to not put hands on the lil kid

one of them cried over 60 days in juvi

the other has a partner in crime that is serving 44 years
one of them shot at cops
 5 years ago '07        #49
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 kiddrocay said:
one is a grown man who respects himself to not put hands on the lil kid

one of them cried over 60 days in juvi

the other has a partner in crime that is serving 44 years
lupe is a lesbian looking skateboard pushing middle eastern loving cry baby burning down mc donalds in syria piece preaching sh*t, keef is hot right now, lupe aint, don't be mad boy.
 5 years ago '10        #50
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 DrizzyJT said:
one of them is dumb a.ss hell
 5 years ago '10        #51
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
[QUOTE=clipse_designz;26492900]lupe has solidfied himself meanwhile lil a.ss kids like me thinking bumping keef makes me tough[QUOTE]

you dont say
 5 years ago '12        #52
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,071 | Props total: 17371 17371
Man I don't even like keef, I came in here to say its good to see the brother get free.


If you don't like Keef and wanna troll the thread then get a life b. I aint got anything positive to say bout his music but its good to see a black man go free

n*ggas in here trying to force Lupe into threads since nobody gives a fu*k about his career. He dont even give a fu*k about his rap career, he out here working 9 to 5s tryna get health benefits
 5 years ago '12        #53
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,519 | Props total: 3162 3162
 cheenz said:
This is what the Lupe Vs. keef f!ght would look like

[pic - click to view]

Fukcin
 03-14-2013, 04:13 PM         #54
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
one is a grown man who respects himself to not put hands on the lil kid

one of them cried over 60 days in juvi

the other has a partner in crime that is serving 44 years
see the Most important part is have Lupe every did a Day in jail??
Don't give him street Cred for what his Partner do!!!!!

I'm sure keef has done way more in the streets than Lupe...Come on Son..Stop it!!!

Now ur going to Give Jay-Z Cred Cause Biggs recently got caught up in a Big Drug sting...
I guess Jay-z is still a Kingpin cause he's affiliated with him by ur logic...

Still dont change the fact that That your God Lupe Apologize to keef on Stage!!!
keef and his Camp Said fu*k him and how they was going to smack him...and they didn't say sorry who is pus*y in that situation??
 5 years ago '12        #55
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,519 | Props total: 3162 3162
 ALLEEK said:
Man I don't even like keef, I came in here to say its good to see the brother get free.


If you don't like Keef and wanna troll the thread then get a life b. I aint got anything positive to say bout his music but its good to see a black man go free

n*ggas in here trying to force Lupe into threads since nobody gives a fu*k about his career. He dont even give a fu*k about his rap career, he out here working 9 to 5s tryna get health benefits
 5 years ago '12        #56
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,519 | Props total: 3162 3162
 kiddrocay said:
black belt vs someone who can barely knows their abc's

a grown a.ss man would have been wrong if he would have responded to this kid like yall wanted him

thats a damn shame, do you grown a.ss man go around f!ghting little a.ss kids?

well it is true that most of yall on this site are not even the legal smoking age so Im not really surprised
Stopped reading at black belt.

That shyt don't mean nothing in no street f!ght. A n*gga natural instinct after he get punched in the mouth and rushed is not no fukcin karate.
 5 years ago '10        #57
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 ALLEEK said:
Man I don't even like keef, I came in here to say its good to see the brother get free.


If you don't like Keef and wanna troll the thread then get a life b. I aint got anything positive to say bout his music but its good to see a black man go free

n*ggas in here trying to force Lupe into threads since nobody gives a fu*k about his career. He dont even give a fu*k about his rap career, he out here working 9 to 5s tryna get health benefits
the crazy thing is, I diddnt even bring lupe up in this thread

it was only juvi, yall n*ggas acting like he was facing 25 to life and beat the charge

 cheenz said:
see the Most important part is have Lupe every did a Day in jail??
Don't give him street Cred for what his Partner do!!!!!

I'm sure keef has done way more in the streets than Lupe...Come on Son..Stop it!!!

Now ur going to Give Jay-Z Cred Cause Biggs recently got caught up in a Big Drug sting...
I guess Jay-z is still a Kingpin cause he's affiliated with him by ur logic...

Still dont change the fact that That your God Lupe Apologize to keef on Stage!!!
keef and his Camp Said fu*k him and how they was going to smack him...and they didn't say sorry who is pus*y in that situation??
naw lupe was smart enough to get his life on track and try to help the on going violence problem in chi town
 5 years ago '12        #58
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 BIGMARS said:
Stopped reading at black belt.

That shyt don't mean nothing in no street f!ght. A n*gga natural instinct after he get punched in the mouth and rushed is not no fukcin karate.
you win the dumbest comment of the day and the day aint even over yet
 5 years ago '10        #59
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
 BIGMARS said:
Stopped reading at black belt.

That shyt don't mean nothing in no street f!ght. A n*gga natural instinct after he get punched in the mouth and rushed is not no fukcin karate.
lupes hands are registered and he hit keef the wrong way
 5 years ago '12        #60
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,071 | Props total: 17371 17371
 kiddrocay said:
the crazy thing is, I diddnt even bring lupe up in this thread

it was only juvi, yall n*ggas acting like he was facing 25 to life and beat the charge



naw lupe was smart enough to get his life on track and try to help the on going violence problem in chi town
I been locked up a few times my n*gga

Whether its 2 hours or 2 years its good to see a black man go free. You experience that bullsh*t and you'll understand it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy