most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
look like mannequins...
 5 years ago '04        #62
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
o sht.. put them hoes in they place homie
 5 years ago '05        #63
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 RokkyRok said:
I never realized how weird that dudes face looks,
first thing i thought....

this n*gga really trying to pull the c*cky card? ol monkey face should be thrillrd 2 chicks wanted to pose with him......he look ultra goofy
 5 years ago '13        #64
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,305 | Props total: 10953 10953
 RokkyRok said:
I never realized how weird that dudes face looks,
He is the s3xiest man of Alaska though.....

5 years ago '13        #65
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,305 | Props total: 10953 10953
I just looked at the hoes...

Gat damn..... bi*ches look like ducks... All that spray tan and make up they got on..... Where are the beautiful, natural women?
 5 years ago '05        #66
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 Deniro732 said:
Nah it's more like, as an nba player why would you sit back and allow yourself to get played like that? You wouldn't want anyone who's not really a.ssociated with you to get props, fame, or recognition because of you..if you don't fu*k with that person then why would you let them go on and act like they are cool w/you or your people? Regardless is they're two smashable groupies or not..these hoes making it seem like they doing it big on chalmers dime..idk about you but if that was me i'd take offense to that , so i'd expect anyone else to too regardless of who they are.. This isn't hip hop, where some no name releases a diss track aimed at you(let's say you're an established artist) in order to get a buzz and you don't feed into it and therefore it dies out with the quickness..it's a whole different scenario, here are some groupie hoes that asked to take a picture and lied about the circumstances surrounding them taking the pic..mario is in the pic, so imo he has all the right to say w/e he wants since they are on some dumb sh*t frontin like the fake a.ss bi*ches they seem to be..I commend what this n*gga did, even though I think he's a corny n*gga and don't care for him as an individual or basketball player....after all these lame a.ss hoes did just take a pic with a n*gga and tried to create the illusion that they were poppin bottles with him

good gawd, son.....it aint that serious

Oh Wow.....poppin bottles......big fu*king deal???? Its not like they said he fu*ked them or something. I think if they were really trying to make a name for themselves....they would pick someone alot better than a role player. His monkey a.ss shouldnt have taken the pic.

what the fu*k you think.....cause they said that....they are gooing to get reality show deals or be on the cover of Cosmopoliton or some sh*t>>?? Its not THAT serious
 03-15-2013, 09:54 AM         #67
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The win streak continues
 5 years ago '08        #68
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
From DWade having custody of his kids from his crazy ex-wife to Bosh only having to pay $2600 in child support to Chalmers pulling this off, it seems like the Heat are pretty adept @ avoiding the traps that women will put out
 5 years ago '04        #69
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
hahahahaha man y'all be k!lling with me the "she is a six in my area" hahahahahahahhahahahahahahha
 5 years ago '05        #70
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
I mean thats how you do it, but if it was me though I wouldn't be on twitter in the first place.
 5 years ago '04        #71
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
a couple of things I got out of this thread. 1. A lot of y'all posters are posing with comments about these broads. Trust me, they badder than the chicks you fu*king that work at Burger king

2. That brother Chalmers looks phaded(off liquor) so why the OP saying he look uncomfortable?

3. Be it that he isn't on par with Wade and Lebron(super stars of the NBA) more than likely a fan would be happy to hop in the picture with Rio. ahhaha trust, how many times you see a fb, twitpic, myspace pic etc. and a person says "Me and the homie(enter celebrity name here)" just a lot of fronting.. So its nothing
 5 years ago '09        #72
jmerl321 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$499 | Props total: 165 165
he look like he dreaming of chris bosh in that pic....
 5 years ago '05        #73
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,383 | Props total: 28824 28824
ahhh sh*t Mario bringing out that Alasakan side!!! tellin life like it needs to be told, with the damn truth!!! them ho biscuits got served!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #74
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5905 5905
 blafy said:
YES HE DID

Because you know for a fact if he had s3x with them groupies and fell asleep they would crack jokes, steal money, etc. Look at what happen to Kirko bangz getting robbed last week, MAN FUCC DEM HOES
 5 years ago '13        #75
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
That's how you treat these smuts.
 5 years ago '07        #76
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
chalmers pulled this sh*t cuz his a.ss was finna get cussed out by his wifey

stop playin yallselves he would of been the first n*gga to buy them 2 range rovers. This aint no win this a cover up you stupid fu*ks
 03-15-2013, 11:32 AM         #77
blafy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ANY ONE ON THE SIDE OF THESE CHICKS CLICK THE LINK

There are a bunch of male celebs that dont care about taking a pic with these type of women and having them say little things like poppin bottles, b1tches hate look who im with, etc. Then they get caught slipping and end up on MTO, BOXden, other sits as a joke by the groupies. Kat Stacks and Karrine Stephans are the top two to catch guys slipping and tell everything. DO you guys not realize how many instagram/ video models (what video have you seen any of them in)/ and twerk hoes there are on the internet? Might as well play those type of women out before they do you. Im sure if they were fans dressed the same way saying "OH LOOK IS MARIO CHAMBERS FROM MIAMI HEAT" or "Go heat with Mario" some regular stuff like that I dont think Mario would have responded back with something disrespectful
 5 years ago '13        #78
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305

This n*gga Chamers looking mad sus in the pic all uncomfortable and sh*t. Then denying this he should have just left it alone.
 5 years ago '08        #79
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 FlamboyantOne said:

Oh Wow.....poppin bottles......big fu*king deal???? Its not like they said he fu*ked them or something. I think if they were really trying to make a name for themselves....they would pick someone alot better than a role player. His monkey a.ss shouldnt have taken the pic.

what the fu*k you think.....cause they said that....they are gooing to get reality show deals or be on the cover of Cosmopoliton or some sh*t>>?? Its not THAT serious
lol, if he didn't take the pic, bi*ches would do what bi*ches do and talk about how the n*gga is stuck up.

You talking like you desperate for female attention breh.
 5 years ago '10        #80
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 FlamboyantOne said:

[pic - click to view]

Kaliz ChamP said:
a couple of things I got out of this thread. 1. A lot of y'all posters are posing with comments about these broads. Trust me, they badder than the chicks you fu*king that work at Burger king

2. That brother Chalmers looks phaded(off liquor) so why the OP saying he look uncomfortable?

3. Be it that he isn't on par with Wade and Lebron(super stars of the NBA) more than likely a fan would be happy to hop in the picture with Rio. ahhaha trust, how many times you see a fb, twitpic, myspace pic etc. and a person says "Me and the homie(enter celebrity name here)" just a lot of fronting.. So its nothing

[pic - click to view]

Mintz said:
he ain't have to play them hos like that

[pic - click to view]

dlettern said:
As an NBA player why would you play yourself like that? Let them hoes get their shine, WTF cares?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 for you white man
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy