Official Galaxy S IV Revelation

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #281
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 critiQue said:
I mean.. I can speak on a note 2.. I dont really own a sammy s 4 but I vouch for sammy.. ive owned an s 2.. the s line is like my little brothas.. they good.
really...cuz I've seen a few say 2600 is disappointing.

n*gga in here brought up the RAZR MAXX for best battery life and I may take a look at that...but I want the S4 without a doubt. I don't know how long a 2600mAh will last me if I'm someone who constantly uses my phone throughout the day.

Last edited by Rockobox; 03-16-2013 at 10:22 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #282
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 RB26deTT said:
4.2.2 seems laggy.
naw its def some other sh*t thats running in the background. on my n4 this sh*t has no lag whatsoever. when the s4 drops it will be legit. trust.
 5 years ago '06        #283
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
and the s4>>>>>> your life.

you guys could not of expected something major when they pushed deuce hard for their design last year. there was no way they would change it with a 1 year turnaround. it sh*ts on anything out or will come out for a while. only thing that will be on par will be the note 3. but that sh*t will guaranteed be 6+ inches.

consider this copped. and def the international version if the u.s. is stuntin again
 5 years ago '11        #284
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1190 1190
This S4 and the features of it definitely seem cool to me. I'm waiting for the Note 3 though, 6 inches or not I don't give a fu*k. You know off top it's going to have a bigger battery, plus will probably have the 8 cores as well I'm certain.
 5 years ago '06        #285
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Gamemusic said:
This S4 and the features of it definitely seem cool to me. I'm waiting for the Note 3 though, 6 inches or not I don't give a fu*k. You know off top it's going to have a bigger battery, plus will probably have the 8 cores as well I'm certain.
I feel you. if i was bigger i would def consider the note 3. im only 5'5 and that sh*t is big as fu*k for me. if i was 6'0"+ then damn right i would cop. its just too much for me. it looks like a damn tablet when i used my homies. the s4 is perfect, just like my s3. id even be down if it was 5-5.3 inches max. but specs wise its just this and the note 3 till the s5 comes out. BEST believe when the s5 is out it will be a game changer for EVERYONE
 5 years ago '11        #286
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1190 1190
 layzie8171 said:
I feel you. if i was bigger i would def consider the note 3. im only 5'5 and that sh*t is big as fu*k for me. if i was 6'0"+ then damn right i would cop. its just too much for me. it looks like a damn tablet when i used my homies. the s4 is perfect, just like my s3. id even be down if it was 5-5.3 inches max. but specs wise its just this and the note 3 till the s5 comes out. BEST believe when the s5 is out it will be a game changer for EVERYONE
I respect that. I'm 6'2 with average size hands so the Note 2 fits perfectly in my hands without looking weird. To me anyway lol. I'm the only one at my workplace with one and people see it and still shocked that I use it. My managers thought it was a calculator at first Samsung def came a long way from the Galaxy days though I have to give them credit. LG seems to be stepping up to I have to admit though. I played with the Optimus G at Best Buy a few months back and damn that thing was fast scrolling through the homescreens.
 03-17-2013, 12:27 AM         #287
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima cop this
then when the note 3 drop sell it
and pay for that straight out
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy