Dahntay Jones Turns To Twitter In Kobe Injury Defense

most viewed right now
 152
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 77
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
simm04 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$5,950 | Props total: 15609 15609
sh*t this n*gga is trash but still in the league, i played this n*gga in high school put up 25 on him, he was a man compared to high school n*ggaz. dude was 6'5 like 240
 5 years ago '10        #82
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
So fu*king lame.....
 5 years ago '08        #83
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
if that was on purpose dudes a good actor. If Kobe has to retire from chronic ankle sprains, Jones is the goat bad guy.
 5 years ago '04        #84
GoAirplane 
space
avatar space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 13 13
 eCity 420 said:
aye dis bi*ch got beat on that play so he purposely went under Kobe.. fu*kn bi*ch a.ss f*ggot ill slap his moms

*daps from one seattle-ite to another*
 5 years ago '04        #85
focusedinsight 
space
avatar space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 47 47
fractured my foot about two years ago coming down in those kobe's low top edition shoes
 5 years ago '04        #86
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 focusedinsight said:
fractured my foot about two years ago coming down in those kobe's low top edition shoes
 5 years ago '06        #87
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
I been a die hard Laker fan since before most of you were born (1982) and Kobe is my favorite player of all time and I have to say that it doesn't look like Jones tried it to me. that all happened very fast, i dont think he had time to even think about it. It was just a bad luck play that's all.
 5 years ago '04        #88
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 The Rhyming Ape said:
see how everybody in the comments above you was arguing about whether or not it was dirty?? Thats bc everybody already knew it was a foul. dude ran into him while he was in the air. dirty play or not thats CLEARLY a foul.
Sooooo when shooters purposely jump into defenders on jump shots to try to draw a foul is that a dirty play too?
ill wait............
 5 years ago '04        #89
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 LakerFan said:
I been a die hard Laker fan since before most of you were born (1982) and Kobe is my favorite player of all time and I have to say that it doesn't look like Jones tried it to me. that all happened very fast, i dont think he had time to even think about it. It was just a bad luck play that's all.
Thanks for your unbiased opinion as a laker fan..
Its hard for me to a.ssume Jones was being dirty on that play when 9 times out of 10 its the shooter who is trying to initiate any kind of contact in those type of shots,.
we see it every game in regards to shooters jumping into, falling exaggerating contact after shots in hope of drawing a foul.
 5 years ago '06        #90
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 2237 2237
 StateProperty88 said:
i always thought the play was a foul, the more i look at it...it was a dirty a.ss play


[pic - click to view]



look at how he sticks his leg out at the VERY end, while kobe is coming down. you are not suppose to do that as a defender and he knows it. he put he leg directly at kobe's landing spot. i hate kobe as much as the next man, but you have to call a spade a spade
I'm not gonna treat this like the Zapruder film, but you can see that once the shot got off, Jones tried to ride Kobe out of bounds. Kobe was already landing kinda awkwardly, but he has taken that fall away j like that too many times. He may have sprained the ankle on his own, but Jones taking away his landing zone by riding his knee/thigh into Kobe made it a more difficult landing. The shot was off, so there wasn't a real shot block attempt. If he gets away w/it, he's a "crafty" defender, but he didn't. I don't think it was "dirty dirty" but it was a little too extra for no reason.
 5 years ago '05        #91
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Javon23 said:
Thanks for your unbiased opinion as a laker fan..
Its hard for me to a.ssume Jones was being dirty on that play when 9 times out of 10 its the shooter who is trying to initiate any kind of contact in those type of shots,.
we see it every game in regards to shooters jumping into, falling exaggerating contact after shots in hope of drawing a foul.
player trying to initiate contact fading away and fading out of bounds?
 5 years ago '07        #92
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
yea that sh*t was a dirty play. dahntay jones is a douchebag, ive always disliked that dude. something about him makes me want to punch him square in the face
 5 years ago '04        #93
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 StateProperty88 said:
player trying to initiate contact fading away and fading out of bounds?
Sooo Kobe didn't kick out his right leg on that shot?
How many times have we seen Kobe get the benefit of that shot drawing a foul.
sh*t he might currently be the best in the game in drawing that foul on those shots.
Why should it be the responsibility of a defender to not only try to prevent you from making the shot but also worry about the safety of the shooter in regards to where they land.

As a fan of "Basketball" its a sad day when great defense is being criticized.
In today's game you basically can't touch the fu*king player anymore.
If this happen in the 90's Kobe would be labeled a whining bi*ch.
 5 years ago '05        #94
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Javon23 said:
Sooo Kobe didn't kick out his right leg on that shot?
How many times have we seen Kobe get the benefit of that shot drawing a foul.
sh*t he might currently be the best in the game in drawing that foul on those shots.
Why should it be the responsibility of a defender to not only try to prevent you from making the shot but also worry about the safety of the shooter in regards to where they land.

As a fan of "Basketball" its a sad day when great defense is being criticized.
In today's game you basically can't touch the fu*king player anymore.
If this happen in the 90's Kobe would be labeled a whining bi*ch.
no he didnt kick his leg out. the only reason his leg made contact was because jones was DIRECTLY underneath him.

cheap shots happen all the time, this is one of them. its not the end of the world, but it is a cheap shot. its a sad day when people are actually defending it when you literally see him step right into kobe.

is it that big of deal...no. but its clear as fu*king day what he tried to do. you call yourself a "fan"...but go out to a court and ball and have someone place their leg literally right between your legs while your in the air and see how you feel
 5 years ago '07        #95
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
I didn't think it was cheap it is what it is. Ive seen people get that close to him on fadeaways before he just landed funny.
 5 years ago '04        #96
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 StateProperty88 said:
no he didnt kick his leg out. the only reason his leg made contact was because jones was DIRECTLY underneath him.

cheap shots happen all the time, this is one of them. its not the end of the world, but it is a cheap shot. its a sad day when people are actually defending it when you literally see him step right into kobe.

is it that big of deal...no. but its clear as fu*king day what he tried to do. you call yourself a "fan"...but go out to a court and ball and have someone place their leg literally right between your legs while your in the air and see how you feel
Are you related to Stevie Wonder?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #97
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 StateProperty88 said:
you call yourself a "fan"...but go out to a court and ball and have someone place their leg literally right between your legs while your in the air and see how you feel
if it was street ball you would get ran off the court crying about that baby sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #98
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Javon23 said:
if it was street ball you would get ran off the court crying about that baby sh*t
clearly you dont ball...thanks for playing though
 5 years ago '05        #99
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Javon23 said:
Are you related to Stevie Wonder?

[pic - click to view]

 StateProperty88 said:
no he didnt kick his leg out. the only reason his leg made contact was because jones was DIRECTLY underneath him.

thank you for reinforcing my point with the gif
 5 years ago '12        #100
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
How can yall not see that he put his foot where kobe would land ??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy