Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Blokka Blokka said:
Rose has GD affiliation.

Lil Jojo dies, a known GD. Rose pays for funeral.
Little girl dies, her father (the target) is a known gang member.

Anyone wanna guess what gang this little girls father is in?

Doesnt matter anyway, just sayin. You a GD and one of yo n*ggas dies, holla at D Rose
He paid for that funeral?!
 5 years ago '04        #62
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Akira Son Bio said:

I'm really pissed that no one is talking about this though. Like since it was black on black this should be normal. This sh*t has been on my mind all day and it just keeps making me angry. Props to D. Rose for doing this
its been all over the news here in chicago about him paying for it so idk wat u talkin bout

i still find it nuts that someone ran up to the driverside window of the car, literally like 2 feet away from the father, let off 10 shots hit the dude twice n hit a baby 5/6... like wtf? do the dudes not even look?

Last edited by doro85; 03-14-2013 at 09:59 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #63
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132 OP
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 Javon23 said:
if it took Rose paying for the funeral for you to find out about this shooting = fu*k you
How about you articulate a full sentence so people can understand what you're saying?
 5 years ago '10        #64
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
has anyone made a bugs cutting illinois gif yet?

RIP to the little girl
 5 years ago '09        #65
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Akira Son Bio said:

I'm really pissed that no one is talking about this though. Like since it was black on black this should be normal. This sh*t has been on my mind all day and it just keeps making me angry. Props to D. Rose for doing this
how so when that's the topic of this fu*king thread
 5 years ago '08        #66
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 elvisfreshly said:
I'd rather watch him play than do this sh*t

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #67
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Akira Son Bio said:
This, even though I went after your first post

I brought this up at work yesterday (told the story already but fu*k it) and the girl I told it do was like "Oh, she's black? Same sh*t different day". Today at work she finds out D. Rose is paying for the funeral and now she's all in! This is what I am talking about.

I'm in Cleveland. Our big story right now is a teacher strike going on in the outskirts. I have yet to hear about this on the news, on one of the radio shows I listen to (its sports talk but these dudes cover everything. Broke the Pope stepping down first in Cleveland) and even Tom Joyner and Michael Baisden. I have yet to hear anything from any of those cats. Even more shocking with Tom Joyner having happy go luck house n*gga Sharpton on his show every week, though I shouldn't be surprised.

actually take that back. I went to make sure I spelled Michael's last name right and found out he is from Chicago. The hell!!!??? You should be blowing this up right now
Yeh for the past year i been spazzing out about Chicago in regards to the crime & corruption pointing out the fact that a elementary school shooting in a upper class community in Connecticut became the face of the gun control when in fact during that same time period there were 30 to 40 shootings in Chicago in 48 hr periods. Over 475 Homicides in Chicago when the Sandy Hook Shooting Happened. People then, even living in Chicago criticized me of my criticism saying in this case the elementary school kids don't compare to the violence in Chicago when in fact out of the over 500 homicides in 2012 in Chicago many of them was indeed kids.

Its sad that in 2013 we have channels like BET, TV One, & OWN and still as of now none of those channels provide a Black Urban News show in regards to reporting the daily news of whats going on in black communities across the country. All we have for now is news segments on urban radio morning shows, urban websites and the black church.
So if you don't follow any of those mediums then you probably wouldn't have a clue whats going on in urban communities and relying on major news outlets when half the time they are only gonna give you half the story if they even report it at all.

Aight back to sports.
 5 years ago '06        #68
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
I would say I'm surprised that I never heard this on any news outlets but, that would be a lie. Props to Rose for still caring about where he is from and doing a gesture like this.

What does surprise me is not one black outlet has spoken about the story. I read it on here the same day it happened.
 5 years ago '04        #69
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 youngral said:
I would say I'm surprised that I never heard this on any news outlets but, that would be a lie. Props to Rose for still caring about where he is from and doing a gesture like this.

What does surprise me is not one black outlet has spoken about the story. I read it on here the same day it happened.
Follow News One on FB
They Been on it from Day 1
 5 years ago '06        #70
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 Javon23 said:
Follow News One on FB
They Been on it from Day 1
Gracias my good sir
 5 years ago '04        #71
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Akira Son Bio said:
Props would be given for the link, but I just propped you on your last post

Good looking out on that joint though. They have some pretty good stories on there.
No Problem Fam
 5 years ago '09        #72
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1325 1325
 Javon23 said:
Yeh for the past year i been spazzing out about Chicago in regards to the crime & corruption pointing out the fact that a elementary school shooting in a upper class community in Connecticut became the face of the gun control when in fact during that same time period there were 30 to 40 shootings in Chicago in 48 hr periods. Over 475 Homicides in Chicago when the Sandy Hook Shooting Happened. People then, even living in Chicago criticized me of my criticism saying in this case the elementary school kids don't compare to the violence in Chicago when in fact out of the over 500 homicides in 2012 in Chicago many of them was indeed kids.

Its sad that in 2013 we have channels like BET, TV One, & OWN and still as of now none of those channels provide a Black Urban News show in regards to reporting the daily news of whats going on in black communities across the country. All we have for now is news segments on urban radio morning shows, urban websites and the black church.
So if you don't follow any of those mediums then you probably wouldn't have a clue whats going on in urban communities and relying on major news outlets when half the time they are only gonna give you half the story if they even report it at all.

Aight back to sports.
Only time I would ever agree why this poodle over.

Good sh*t japoodle
 03-15-2013, 11:06 AM         #73
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think people arent talking about it, not because of skin color, but because if they do then something needs to be done and nobody knows where to begin with Chicago. Its mad scary out there..
 03-15-2013, 11:16 AM         #74
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watch WGN every day and sh*t like this hurts my heart because people can't even leave their house, kids can't go to school, people can't go out and have a good time without watching over their shoulder wondering if they're next.

Hadiya Pendelton's story hit me hard too seeing how just a week before she was k!lled, she was singing at Obama's inauguration. She got gunned down going to fu*king school. But the only thing in Chicago people want to talk about is Chief Keef getting out of Juvy. fu*k outta here. We need better leaders to stand up against the bullsh*t corruption in our inner cities and get some of these kids the mental health services they need.

If Obama wants to make a difference, he'll move back to Hyde Park and figure out how he can get these young people to keep from k!lling themselves and everyone around them. I don't want to bury any of my people in Chicago over this sh*t.
 03-15-2013, 11:20 AM         #75
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Stop glorifying n*ggas who squeeze triggers.
 5 years ago '10        #76
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
props to D.Rose for doing this. he didnt have to do anything, like everyone else of influence.

this......

"But black people aren't gonna rally, march and protest over this. They'll express their condolences and keep it moving. And you wonder why government doesn't give a fu*k. How can you expect them to give a fu*k about your community when you don't even give a fu*k? If you'd ride for this cause the same way you did over Trayvon Martin, you might get some results. But instead, you make excuses and justify the senseless murders in your own community (which happens at astonishing rates), but you get loud when a non-black k!lls a black."
 5 years ago '04        #77
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Dangerously said:
I watch WGN every day and sh*t like this hurts my heart because people can't even leave their house, kids can't go to school, people can't go out and have a good time without watching over their shoulder wondering if they're next.

Hadiya Pendelton's story hit me hard too seeing how just a week before she was k!lled, she was singing at Obama's inauguration. She got gunned down going to fu*king school. But the only thing in Chicago people want to talk about is Chief Keef getting out of Juvy. fu*k outta here. We need better leaders to stand up against the bullsh*t corruption in our inner cities and get some of these kids the mental health services they need.

If Obama wants to make a difference, he'll move back to Hyde Park and figure out how he can get these young people to keep from k!lling themselves and everyone around them. I don't want to bury any of my people in Chicago over this sh*t.
The real sad thing is that it shouldn't even take Obama to help put a stop to this. Not when the Nation of Islam's Headquarters is in Chicago. Not when Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Organization is based out of Chicago.
 03-15-2013, 11:40 AM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to change that.
 5 years ago '12        #79
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6835 6835
 #TheReturn said:
The baby has the wrong skin color apparently. Nobody can't say if this was a white baby this wouldn't be on CNN. This would be a world event and the pope would give a quote about world peace.

I know what you're saying .... but ...

5 years ago '12        #80
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Akira Son Bio said:

Cases like this happens all the time, and maybe cuz there's white on white crime too. And honestly, this would not have made news if keef didnt put the young violent side of chicago on the map. Realize, they started posting EVERYTHING that happened in chicago after keef exposed it. This case was never getting any publicity anyway. Other than maybe the hood it happened to in the go.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy