Derrick Rose Offers To Pay For Funeral Of Slain 6-Month-Old

most viewed right now
 171
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,281 | Props total: 518 518
 Akira Son Bio said:


I'm really pissed that no one is talking about this though. Like since it was black on black this should be normal. This sh*t has been on my mind all day and it just keeps making me angry. Props to D. Rose for doing this
its been all over the news here in chicago about him paying for it so idk wat u talkin bout

i still find it nuts that someone ran up to the driverside window of the car, literally like 2 feet away from the father, let off 10 shots hit the dude twice n hit a baby 5/6... like wtf? do the dudes not even look?


Last edited by doro85; 03-14-2013 at 08:59 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #62
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132 OP
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1901 1901
 Javon23 said:
if it took Rose paying for the funeral for you to find out about this shooting = fu*k you
How about you articulate a full sentence so people can understand what you're saying?
 5 years ago '10        #63
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
has anyone made a bugs cutting illinois gif yet?

RIP to the little girl
 5 years ago '09        #64
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
 Akira Son Bio said:


I'm really pissed that no one is talking about this though. Like since it was black on black this should be normal. This sh*t has been on my mind all day and it just keeps making me angry. Props to D. Rose for doing this
how so when that's the topic of this fu*king thread
 5 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$35,886 | Props total: 15160 15160
 elvisfreshly said:
I'd rather watch him play than do this sh*t

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #66
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,302 | Props total: 14276 14276
 Akira Son Bio said:
This, even though I went after your first post

I brought this up at work yesterday (told the story already but fu*k it) and the girl I told it do was like "Oh, she's black? Same sh*t different day". Today at work she finds out D. Rose is paying for the funeral and now she's all in! This is what I am talking about.



I'm in Cleveland. Our big story right now is a teacher strike going on in the outskirts. I have yet to hear about this on the news, on one of the radio shows I listen to (its sports talk but these dudes cover everything. Broke the Pope stepping down first in Cleveland) and even Tom Joyner and Michael Baisden. I have yet to hear anything from any of those cats. Even more shocking with Tom Joyner having happy go luck house n*gga Sharpton on his show every week, though I shouldn't be surprised.

actually take that back. I went to make sure I spelled Michael's last name right and found out he is from Chicago. The hell!!!??? You should be blowing this up right now
Yeh for the past year i been spazzing out about Chicago in regards to the crime & corruption pointing out the fact that a elementary school shooting in a upper class community in Connecticut became the face of the gun control when in fact during that same time period there were 30 to 40 shootings in Chicago in 48 hr periods. Over 475 Homicides in Chicago when the Sandy Hook Shooting Happened. People then, even living in Chicago criticized me of my criticism saying in this case the elementary school kids don't compare to the violence in Chicago when in fact out of the over 500 homicides in 2012 in Chicago many of them was indeed kids.

Its sad that in 2013 we have channels like BET, TV One, & OWN and still as of now none of those channels provide a Black Urban News show in regards to reporting the daily news of whats going on in black communities across the country. All we have for now is news segments on urban radio morning shows, urban websites and the black church.
So if you don't follow any of those mediums then you probably wouldn't have a clue whats going on in urban communities and relying on major news outlets when half the time they are only gonna give you half the story if they even report it at all.

Aight back to sports.
 5 years ago '06        #67
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 769 769
I would say I'm surprised that I never heard this on any news outlets but, that would be a lie. Props to Rose for still caring about where he is from and doing a gesture like this.

What does surprise me is not one black outlet has spoken about the story. I read it on here the same day it happened.
 5 years ago '04        #68
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,302 | Props total: 14276 14276
 youngral said:
I would say I'm surprised that I never heard this on any news outlets but, that would be a lie. Props to Rose for still caring about where he is from and doing a gesture like this.

What does surprise me is not one black outlet has spoken about the story. I read it on here the same day it happened.
Follow News One on FB
They Been on it from Day 1
 5 years ago '06        #69
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,691 | Props total: 769 769
 Javon23 said:
Follow News One on FB
They Been on it from Day 1
Gracias my good sir
 5 years ago '04        #70
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,302 | Props total: 14276 14276
 Akira Son Bio said:
Props would be given for the link, but I just propped you on your last post


Good looking out on that joint though. They have some pretty good stories on there.
No Problem Fam
 5 years ago '09        #71
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$26,216 | Props total: 1839 1839
 Javon23 said:
Yeh for the past year i been spazzing out about Chicago in regards to the crime & corruption pointing out the fact that a elementary school shooting in a upper class community in Connecticut became the face of the gun control when in fact during that same time period there were 30 to 40 shootings in Chicago in 48 hr periods. Over 475 Homicides in Chicago when the Sandy Hook Shooting Happened. People then, even living in Chicago criticized me of my criticism saying in this case the elementary school kids don't compare to the violence in Chicago when in fact out of the over 500 homicides in 2012 in Chicago many of them was indeed kids.

Its sad that in 2013 we have channels like BET, TV One, & OWN and still as of now none of those channels provide a Black Urban News show in regards to reporting the daily news of whats going on in black communities across the country. All we have for now is news segments on urban radio morning shows, urban websites and the black church.
So if you don't follow any of those mediums then you probably wouldn't have a clue whats going on in urban communities and relying on major news outlets when half the time they are only gonna give you half the story if they even report it at all.

Aight back to sports.
Only time I would ever agree why this poodle over.

Good sh*t japoodle
 03-15-2013, 10:06 AM         #72
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think people arent talking about it, not because of skin color, but because if they do then something needs to be done and nobody knows where to begin with Chicago. Its mad scary out there..
 03-15-2013, 10:16 AM         #73
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watch WGN every day and sh*t like this hurts my heart because people can't even leave their house, kids can't go to school, people can't go out and have a good time without watching over their shoulder wondering if they're next.

Hadiya Pendelton's story hit me hard too seeing how just a week before she was k!lled, she was singing at Obama's inauguration. She got gunned down going to fu*king school. But the only thing in Chicago people want to talk about is Chief Keef getting out of Juvy. fu*k outta here. We need better leaders to stand up against the bullsh*t corruption in our inner cities and get some of these kids the mental health services they need.

If Obama wants to make a difference, he'll move back to Hyde Park and figure out how he can get these young people to keep from k!lling themselves and everyone around them. I don't want to bury any of my people in Chicago over this sh*t.
 03-15-2013, 10:20 AM         #74
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


Stop glorifying n*ggas who squeeze triggers.
 5 years ago '10        #75
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,348 | Props total: 498 498
props to D.Rose for doing this. he didnt have to do anything, like everyone else of influence.

this......

"But black people aren't gonna rally, march and protest over this. They'll express their condolences and keep it moving. And you wonder why government doesn't give a fu*k. How can you expect them to give a fu*k about your community when you don't even give a fu*k? If you'd ride for this cause the same way you did over Trayvon Martin, you might get some results. But instead, you make excuses and justify the senseless murders in your own community (which happens at astonishing rates), but you get loud when a non-black k!lls a black."
 5 years ago '04        #76
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,302 | Props total: 14276 14276
 Dangerously said:
I watch WGN every day and sh*t like this hurts my heart because people can't even leave their house, kids can't go to school, people can't go out and have a good time without watching over their shoulder wondering if they're next.

Hadiya Pendelton's story hit me hard too seeing how just a week before she was k!lled, she was singing at Obama's inauguration. She got gunned down going to fu*king school. But the only thing in Chicago people want to talk about is Chief Keef getting out of Juvy. fu*k outta here. We need better leaders to stand up against the bullsh*t corruption in our inner cities and get some of these kids the mental health services they need.

If Obama wants to make a difference, he'll move back to Hyde Park and figure out how he can get these young people to keep from k!lling themselves and everyone around them. I don't want to bury any of my people in Chicago over this sh*t.
The real sad thing is that it shouldn't even take Obama to help put a stop to this. Not when the Nation of Islam's Headquarters is in Chicago. Not when Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Organization is based out of Chicago.
 03-15-2013, 10:40 AM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We need to change that.
 5 years ago '12        #78
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,935 | Props total: 8094 8094
 #TheReturn said:
The baby has the wrong skin color apparently. Nobody can't say if this was a white baby this wouldn't be on CNN. This would be a world event and the pope would give a quote about world peace.


I know what you're saying .... but ...




 5 years ago '12        #79
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Akira Son Bio said:


I'm really pissed that no one is talking about this though. Like since it was black on black this should be normal. This sh*t has been on my mind all day and it just keeps making me angry. Props to D. Rose for doing this
Cases like this happens all the time, and maybe cuz there's white on white crime too. And honestly, this would not have made news if keef didnt put the young violent side of chicago on the map. Realize, they started posting EVERYTHING that happened in chicago after keef exposed it. This case was never getting any publicity anyway. Other than maybe the hood it happened to in the go.
 5 years ago '12        #80
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 doro85 said:
its been all over the news here in chicago about him paying for it so idk wat u talkin bout

i still find it nuts that someone ran up to the driverside window of the car, literally like 2 feet away from the father, let off 10 shots hit the dude twice n hit a baby 5/6... like wtf? do the dudes not even look?
Spray the whole car. How u think gangsters in Chicago in the 60s did it?? Roll up on a guy while he was in the car laughin and kissin up on his wife, then the goons wit the tan trenchcoats pull out the tommy guns and let off 400 rounds n the car. It's sad, but in real beef, u leave no survivors to witness and no witness to survive
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy