Floyd Mayweather absolutely killing Andre Ward

most viewed right now
 71
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
Floyd ducks f!ghts, thee end
 5 years ago '05        #102
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
As a Floyd fan, I've stopped fu*king with this dudes public persona. He's constantly making an a.ss outta himself. How's he gonna criticize Ward for calling himself son of god when he's making statements like this on 24/7...

"The difference between me and any other f!ghter is they’re talented, I’m God-gifted. There’s a difference. God gives certain individuals gifts and boxing is one of my gifts"

Dude's a walking contradiction. Floyd wasn't making major cake when he was 26 years old and he damn sure wasn't selling out arenas. @1:17 Larry Merchant comments that Floyd was upset w/Bob Arum because only a few thousand people were there for the f!ght, and this was for a championship.

[video - click to view]


In 2001 when Floyd was 26, same age as Ward, he was making roughly the same amount of cake, and that was before Bob Arum took his 17 percent.

Gregorio Vargas, March 18, 2000 – $750,000
Diego Corrales, January 20, 2001 – $1.7 million
Jesus Chavez, November 10, 2001 – $1.6 million
Jose Luis Castillo, December 7, 2002 – $2.4 million

People need to stop worshipping folks because they got bread. Everything this n*gga Floyd says ain't true. He got butthurt cuz Ward said he was supporting his homeboy. n*ggas need to learn their history and not take the bullsh*t this n*gga says at face value.


Last edited by Hydroman; 03-14-2013 at 08:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #103
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
ya'll really don't remember floyd f!ghting on hbo in michigan at half empty arenas.
 5 years ago '09        #104
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Hydroman said:

In 2001 when Floyd was 26, same age as Ward, he was making roughly the same amount of cake, and that was before Bob Arum took his 17 percent.

Gregorio Vargas, March 18, 2000 – $750,000
Diego Corrales, January 20, 2001 – $1.7 million
Jesus Chavez, November 10, 2001 – $1.6 million
Jose Luis Castillo, December 7, 2002 – $2.4 million

People need to stop worshipping folks because they got bread. Everything this n*gga Floyd says ain't true. He got butthurt cuz Ward said he was supporting his homeboy. n*ggas need to learn their history and not take the bullsh*t this n*gga says at face value.
You do realize that Ward is 29 right?

Ward just got his 1st million dollar payday in September.
 5 years ago '09        #105
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 jasonrcruz said:
ya'll really don't remember floyd f!ghting on hbo in michigan at half empty arenas.

[video - click to view]


Pretty packed house
 5 years ago '04        #106
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:


Pretty packed house
Come on Raphead, I know you know your boxing. There was a lot of stale and empty sounding arena even after corrales. Jim Lampley has even mentioned it during the f!ghts if memory serves me correct. I'm not saying it should have been because I think its a shame that those arenas weren't filled for a former olympian and at the time a future star.
 5 years ago '09        #107
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 jasonrcruz said:
Come on Raphead, I know you know your boxing. There was a lot of stale and empty sounding arena even after corrales. Jim Lampley has even mentioned it during the f!ghts if memory serves me correct. I'm not saying it should have been because I think its a shame that those arenas weren't filled for a former olympian and at the time a future star.
In Vegas, Floyd couldn't draw flies to sh*t regardless of how he fought. Arum didn't push him the way he should have, and it stunted his growth. In Grand Rapids, Floyd could draw because he was a hometown kid and they had no sports teams.
 03-14-2013, 09:05 PM         #108
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't forget mayweather/castillo II was on a klitschko undercard.
 5 years ago '04        #109
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 xRapHeadx said:
In Vegas, Floyd couldn't draw flies to sh*t regardless of how he fought. Arum didn't push him the way he should have, and it stunted his growth. In Grand Rapids, Floyd could draw because he was a hometown kid and they had no sports teams.
I feel you, I remember being shocked at the crowd in the castillo f!ght that it wasn't a packed house. Such a big f!ght but I guess it was only for the boxing heads and not the casual fans.
 5 years ago '04        #110
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 elferoz said:
"The difference between me and any other f!ghter is they're talented, I'm God-gifted. There's a difference. God gives certain individuals gifts and boxing is one of my gifts," Mayweather told Michael Eric Dyson in a recent interview for HBO Boxing's "Speaking Out."

? how is he wrong for saying this? he's saying god gives people gifts, and he feels his is boxing...yet he STILL works harder in the gym than any other boxer period...his record speaks for itself...goes to the club, straight water...he treats his body like a temple, despite believing he's god-gifted...he's not calling himself god's son because that is something different...he made a valid point going at ward about it, and he wasnt going at him for that, just making the observation...he was going at him when he clowned on his money-making abilities
 5 years ago '05        #111
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,069 | Props total: 1048 1048
Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward
@danrafaelespn Lil Floyd says he spars middleweights. He is the only man I will sacrifice coming to 160 for. He won't take that bait!! #SOG

 5 years ago '05        #112
rprose 
space
avatar space
space
$703 | Props total: 136 136
Mayweather vs. Ward!!! Get it done, Mitch!!!
 5 years ago '09        #113
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 413 413
ward is p4p #1 right now, regardless of how boring he may be.
 5 years ago '06        #114
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 258 258
ALL HAIL KING FLOYD!!!! YOOOOOOO!! what floyd say is golden!!! plain and simple!!!
 03-14-2013, 11:39 PM         #115
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
? how is he wrong for saying this? he's saying god gives people gifts, and he feels his is boxing...yet he STILL works harder in the gym than any other boxer period...his record speaks for itself...goes to the club, straight water...he treats his body like a temple, despite believing he's god-gifted...he's not calling himself god's son because that is something different...he made a valid point going at ward about it, and he wasnt going at him for that, just making the observation...he was going at him when he clowned on his money-making abilities
you don't see a contradiction there? how about this:


“I sit back and think sometimes, God doesn’t want me to lose,” stated Floyd Mayweather earlier this year to the a.ssociated Press news agency. “I believe that in my heart. Every morning I thank God for what I have, because God doesn’t make mistakes.”

now:

"Believing in God is not a bad thing at all, but they get to a point where these f!ghters be feeling like God got certain sides and things like that. That's not true. We're all equal under God's eyes."
 5 years ago '07        #116
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1234 1234
Floyd is the GOAT promoter
 5 years ago '06        #117
riga89 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 pete jr said:
Floyd is the GOAT promoter
^^^ this.

Ya'll can't see there is a difference between Money Mayweather the promoter and f!ghter vs Floyd Mayweather the family man and friend.
 5 years ago '05        #118
Ari Gold 317 heat pts317
space
avatar space
space
$15,224 | Props total: 1436 1436
Me and Andre Da Gawd


[pic - click to view]





fu*k GayFeather
 5 years ago '06        #119
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Sizzler01 said:
Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward
@danrafaelespn Lil Floyd says he spars middleweights. He is the only man I will sacrifice coming to 160 for. He won't take that bait!! #SOG

that makes absolutely no sense for Floyd to go past 154 and Ward shouldn't even think about dropping that low
 5 years ago '11        #120
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
Can you imagine if Mayweather fought in the era of Hearns, Leonard & Duran?

oh wait, he would of dodged those f!ghts
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 96
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy