Floyd Mayweather absolutely killing Andre Ward

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
378 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 6328 6328
 #TheReturn said:
I think he would because of weight advantages.. Ward is not on the level of Floyd skill wise, hell nobody is right now, but he's probably the most skilled boxer not named Mayweather, and you could argue Broner but I still like Ward above Broner because he's more seasoned and cleaned out an entire division and then dominated the champion right above his weight class he previously dominated.

There ARE weight classes for a reason. If Floyd had like 10-15 more lbs on him, I'd say he'd win.. But when you have a f!ghter who's skilled himself, not bad defensively, has a very good ring IQ(albeit not as good as Floyds but not a dummy in the ring himself), logically I HAVE to say Ward would win. The weight advantage would be too much for Floyd to overcome.. Would I be suprised if Floyd beat him? Nah I won't say that, but I'd honestly favor Ward because of size strictly.

You have a very good point about the weight, but even still i'd favor floyd to win on skills alone..I think he'd outsmart ward who is a very smart f!ghter himself, but to me just not the caliber of floyd and you hit the nail right on the head with ward being above broner..He's far more skilled than him broner is just a bigger name..
 5 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15330 15330
 Y.G. said:
Means nothing. Golovkin has been calling him out. Who else is there for Ward to f!ght? Exactly.

This moron is trying thinks he's dropping knowledge. It's clear by your initial response that you thought Golovkin was @ 168.

Furthermore, Golovkin challenged Martinez. Martinez wanted no parts of those hands. It's yo dumbass don't know sh*t about boxing.

Edit: This idiot brought up Chavez Jr. as if that dude isn't an overrated bum.
No I said Golovkin just got on the scene a year ago, I never said he was a supermiddle weight, as YOU indicated. I know what Division he's in period. You got exposed now you mad, then you prop me to send me a message saying that you been boxing for 15 years, but don't even realize or acknowledge that Ward cleaned out a division..

You haven't been boxing for 15 years, maybe you cleaned up the spit buckets, but that don't make you the next emmanuel steward.. :Dead:
 5 years ago '05        #83
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17035 17035
 #TheReturn said:
No I said Golovkin just got on the scene a year ago, I never said he was a supermiddle weight, as YOU indicated. I know what Division he's in period. You got exposed now you mad, then you prop me to send me a message saying that you been boxing for 15 years, but don't even realize or acknowledge that Ward cleaned out a division..

You haven't been boxing for 15 years, maybe you cleaned up the spit buckets, but that don't make you the next emmanuel steward.. :Dead:
This moron says that Golovkin just got on the scene last year when he's been WBA champion since 2010. What a dumbass, causal fan.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,685 | Props total: 15330 15330
 Y.G. said:
This moron says that Golovkin just got on the scene last year when he's been WBA champion since 2010. What a dumbass, causal fan.
Again, Golovkin just got on the Elite level scene to be mentioned with Ward within the past year. You can read my original quote, you can try and misconstrue my message to make yourself look less and less of a dumbass.

If you knew anything about Boxing as you claimed, you'd know there's plenty of f!ghters in Europe who aren't remotely ELITE level that hold belts in Europe for example Golovkin won the very belt you are so eager to mention against a guy who was 21-1-1 who was and still is an unknown and his first defense was against a guy who was 14-3 , but your 15 years of experience in this sport didn't tell you that right. Golovkin hasn't even fought anyone in the top 10 currently, and you want us to believe that he can fu*k with Ward, or that Ward hasn't accomplished anything because he hasn't fought a guy WHO JUST started f!ghting in America less than a year ago.. k!ll yourself.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-14-2013 at 01:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #85
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17035 17035
 #TheReturn said:
Again, Golovkin just got on the Elite level scene to be mentioned with Ward within the past year. You can read my original quote, you can try and misconstrue my message to make yourself look less and less of a dumbass.

If you knew anything about Boxing as you claimed, you'd know there's plenty of f!ghters in Europe who aren't remotely ELITE level that hold belts in Europe for example Golovkin won the very belt you are so eager to mention against a guy who was 21-1-1 who was and still is an unknown and his first defense was against a guy who was 14-3 , but your 15 years of experience in this sport didn't tell you that right. Golovkin hasn't even fought anyone in the top 10 currently, and you want us to believe that he can fu*k with Ward, or that Ward hasn't accomplished anything because he hasn't fought a guy WHO JUST started f!ghting in America less than a year ago.. k!ll yourself.
This moron thought Golovkin was a super middleweight. Then he said that he needs to f!ght an "elite" f!ghter like Chavez Jr. Then he ignores the fact the Martinez and his promoter ducked Golovkin, after Golovkin called him out. Dumbass, causal fan.
 5 years ago '08        #86
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
space
$40,552 | Props total: 13010 13010
 Bea5T said:
Boxden is full of casual boxing fans
And casual basketball fans
 5 years ago '04        #87
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Floyd is taking Ls all day on this. The act is getting old now.
well said. You can only be ignant for so long before it get to old. It's been old for a long time now.

5 years ago '12        #88
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 BayBuryYa said:
If there's anybody Floyd should tread lightly against at this stage of his career, it's a young and hungry tactician like Ward.
LOLZ why and for what???? SOG a dumbass brainwashed bible thumper...
i could give hundreds of completely retarded bible quotes, dont even get me started...
to try and spread that trash is so dumb... WARD never been lower then 159, he cannot even come close to making a weight to f!ght MAY, tell SOG f*ggot a.ss what is the real deal!

fu*k YOUR LIFE
 5 years ago '05        #89
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
 xRapHeadx said:
He basically called him out on being boring, not selling tickets, and being a religious zealot. It was hilarious to see Ward's arrogant a.ss get chopped down to size a bit
Who the fu*k cares about selling out arenas??? Arent we talking about boxing skill?

I think Money May is getting a bit edgy because Ward is closing in on that #1 PFP....

Geezus....I wish I could be the Wealthiest Athlete, and still not how to use proper grammar and sentence structure........ this f*ggot is really saying Šint
 5 years ago '06        #90
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 326 326
 elferoz said:

:hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '06        #91
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
space
$55,985 | Props total: 24603 24603
not funny...

just blind hatred from Mayweather...

he's comin up with more and more elaborate excuses as to why he don't wanna f!ght top names and elite, proven f!ghters...

he's gonna roll with the whole "I can't make money off f!ghtin homie" type of rap... whatever, coo, it's his body... he has to decide what he's finna do with it..

I commend him on his business accumen, but tryna act like Ward couldn't get with him on no typa level or that he wouldn't generate a big enough draw is funny to me...
 5 years ago '04        #92
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
Floyd still my n*gga even though he not down with SMS
 5 years ago '04        #93
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
 Knowledgeable said:
You have a very good point about the weight, but even still i'd favor floyd to win on skills alone..I think he'd outsmart ward who is a very smart f!ghter himself, but to me just not the caliber of floyd and you hit the nail right on the head with ward being above broner..He's far more skilled than him broner is just a bigger name..

I dont know. Ward has a little bit of everything like Floyd. Tough, can move, smart, defensive. Would be a great match up if both weighed the same. I was at Dawson vs Ward and Dawson literally didn't touch him all f!ght. Just an absolute beatdown of a champion who had one loss and was from a higher division.
 03-14-2013, 06:14 PM         #94
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He want box him though? Make the weight and that would be a good a.ss f!ght. The best two pure boxers in the world right now.
 03-14-2013, 06:28 PM         #95
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward

@danrafaelespn Lil Floyd says he spars middleweights. He is the only man I will sacrifice coming to 160 for. He won't take that bait!! #SOG
 5 years ago '08        #96
RustyLorcin 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,499 | Props total: 734 734
Wards last 6 opponents sh*t on Floyds career resume.
 03-14-2013, 06:32 PM         #97
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward

I Won't Sell My Soul For Money, Fans, PPV Buys, or Whatever Else. I'm Not Selling Out!! God Has Been Too Good To Me!! #SOG
 5 years ago '04        #98
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$510 | Props total: 280 280
Pretty boy>>>money mayweather all day. Before floyd fought oscar and made a name for himself he actually was stepping up and f!ghting The best guys in his division,after oscar it became all about how much money he can get...Floyd knows he don't want it with any of the elite talent in his division
 5 years ago '06        #99
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 2004 2004
Floyd ducks f!ghts, thee end
 5 years ago '05        #100
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 1484 1484
As a Floyd fan, I've stopped fu*king with this dudes public persona. He's constantly making an a.ss outta himself. How's he gonna criticize Ward for calling himself son of god when he's making statements like this on 24/7...

"The difference between me and any other f!ghter is they’re talented, I’m God-gifted. There’s a difference. God gives certain individuals gifts and boxing is one of my gifts"

Dude's a walking contradiction. Floyd wasn't making major cake when he was 26 years old and he damn sure wasn't selling out arenas. @1:17 Larry Merchant comments that Floyd was upset w/Bob Arum because only a few thousand people were there for the f!ght, and this was for a championship.

[video - click to view]

In 2001 when Floyd was 26, same age as Ward, he was making roughly the same amount of cake, and that was before Bob Arum took his 17 percent.

Gregorio Vargas, March 18, 2000 – $750,000
Diego Corrales, January 20, 2001 – $1.7 million
Jesus Chavez, November 10, 2001 – $1.6 million
Jose Luis Castillo, December 7, 2002 – $2.4 million

People need to stop worshipping folks because they got bread. Everything this n*gga Floyd says ain't true. He got butthurt cuz Ward said he was supporting his homeboy. n*ggas need to learn their history and not take the bullsh*t this n*gga says at face value.

Last edited by Hydroman; 03-14-2013 at 07:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy