Floyd Mayweather absolutely killing Andre Ward

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 984 984
 elferoz said:
prince and floyd got history:

"Mayweather also found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with former manager James Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather's $3.05 million dollar purse for f!ghting Phillip Ndou. The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital. Mayweather's camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a "shaken" Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef 'These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.' "I said, 'Let me give James a letter of credit,' " Arum said. "And Floyd said -- I'll never forget it -- 'James don't take no letter of credit.' "

bernard hopkins spoke on this too:

"Hey, listen, at the end of the day, when I look at guys, and some rappers that I ain't going to mention, that talk about gangsta, talk about street, talk about going to jail, talk about being hard on the street, that remind of Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather is no tough guy. And Floyd Mayweather can tell you about, and Ellerbe can tell you about when a couple of guys came up in Top Rank's gym and they was taking two to three weeks to scrub blood out of the stains of the carpet that was in there. Where was the gangsta then? See, they know I know."
Ellerbe I had forgotten all about this story
 5 years ago '05        #82
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13707 13707
 Maddog345 said:
Golovkin doesn't f!ght in the same weight class as Andre Ward. Triple G campaigns at middleweight.
Means nothing. Golovkin has been calling him out. Who else is there for Ward to f!ght? Exactly.

#TheReturn said:
What does any of this have to do with the fact that you said Ward didn't wipe out the super middle weight division? And the fact that Golovkin is not even a supermiddle weight? I retract my previous statement that you wasn't following the division closely, it's just that you don't know sh*t about Boxing.

Before you even put Golovkin in a class with Ward, who as I said, wiped out a division, and smashed the Light heaveyweight champion, Golovkin hasn't even beaten cats like Martinez and JCCJR in his own divsion.
This moron is trying thinks he's dropping knowledge. It's clear by your initial response that you thought Golovkin was @ 168.

Furthermore, Golovkin challenged Martinez. Martinez wanted no parts of those hands. It's yo dumbass don't know sh*t about boxing.

Edit: This idiot brought up Chavez Jr. as if that dude isn't an overrated bum.
 5 years ago '09        #83
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,187 | Props total: 3484 3484
 #TheReturn said:
I think he would because of weight advantages.. Ward is not on the level of Floyd skill wise, hell nobody is right now, but he's probably the most skilled boxer not named Mayweather, and you could argue Broner but I still like Ward above Broner because he's more seasoned and cleaned out an entire division and then dominated the champion right above his weight class he previously dominated.

There ARE weight classes for a reason. If Floyd had like 10-15 more lbs on him, I'd say he'd win.. But when you have a f!ghter who's skilled himself, not bad defensively, has a very good ring IQ(albeit not as good as Floyds but not a dummy in the ring himself), logically I HAVE to say Ward would win. The weight advantage would be too much for Floyd to overcome.. Would I be suprised if Floyd beat him? Nah I won't say that, but I'd honestly favor Ward because of size strictly.

You have a very good point about the weight, but even still i'd favor floyd to win on skills alone..I think he'd outsmart ward who is a very smart f!ghter himself, but to me just not the caliber of floyd and you hit the nail right on the head with ward being above broner..He's far more skilled than him broner is just a bigger name..
 5 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Y.G. said:
Means nothing. Golovkin has been calling him out. Who else is there for Ward to f!ght? Exactly.

This moron is trying thinks he's dropping knowledge. It's clear by your initial response that you thought Golovkin was @ 168.

Furthermore, Golovkin challenged Martinez. Martinez wanted no parts of those hands. It's yo dumbass don't know sh*t about boxing.

Edit: This idiot brought up Chavez Jr. as if that dude isn't an overrated bum.
No I said Golovkin just got on the scene a year ago, I never said he was a supermiddle weight, as YOU indicated. I know what Division he's in period. You got exposed now you mad, then you prop me to send me a message saying that you been boxing for 15 years, but don't even realize or acknowledge that Ward cleaned out a division..

You haven't been boxing for 15 years, maybe you cleaned up the spit buckets, but that don't make you the next emmanuel steward.. :Dead:
 5 years ago '05        #85
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
No I said Golovkin just got on the scene a year ago, I never said he was a supermiddle weight, as YOU indicated. I know what Division he's in period. You got exposed now you mad, then you prop me to send me a message saying that you been boxing for 15 years, but don't even realize or acknowledge that Ward cleaned out a division..

You haven't been boxing for 15 years, maybe you cleaned up the spit buckets, but that don't make you the next emmanuel steward.. :Dead:
This moron says that Golovkin just got on the scene last year when he's been WBA champion since 2010. What a dumbass, causal fan.
 5 years ago '05        #86
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Y.G. said:
This moron says that Golovkin just got on the scene last year when he's been WBA champion since 2010. What a dumbass, causal fan.
Again, Golovkin just got on the Elite level scene to be mentioned with Ward within the past year. You can read my original quote, you can try and misconstrue my message to make yourself look less and less of a dumbass.

If you knew anything about Boxing as you claimed, you'd know there's plenty of f!ghters in Europe who aren't remotely ELITE level that hold belts in Europe for example Golovkin won the very belt you are so eager to mention against a guy who was 21-1-1 who was and still is an unknown and his first defense was against a guy who was 14-3 , but your 15 years of experience in this sport didn't tell you that right. Golovkin hasn't even fought anyone in the top 10 currently, and you want us to believe that he can fu*k with Ward, or that Ward hasn't accomplished anything because he hasn't fought a guy WHO JUST started f!ghting in America less than a year ago.. k!ll yourself.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-14-2013 at 02:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #87
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Again, Golovkin just got on the Elite level scene to be mentioned with Ward within the past year. You can read my original quote, you can try and misconstrue my message to make yourself look less and less of a dumbass.

If you knew anything about Boxing as you claimed, you'd know there's plenty of f!ghters in Europe who aren't remotely ELITE level that hold belts in Europe for example Golovkin won the very belt you are so eager to mention against a guy who was 21-1-1 who was and still is an unknown and his first defense was against a guy who was 14-3 , but your 15 years of experience in this sport didn't tell you that right. Golovkin hasn't even fought anyone in the top 10 currently, and you want us to believe that he can fu*k with Ward, or that Ward hasn't accomplished anything because he hasn't fought a guy WHO JUST started f!ghting in America less than a year ago.. k!ll yourself.
This moron thought Golovkin was a super middleweight. Then he said that he needs to f!ght an "elite" f!ghter like Chavez Jr. Then he ignores the fact the Martinez and his promoter ducked Golovkin, after Golovkin called him out. Dumbass, causal fan.
 5 years ago '08        #88
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
 Bea5T said:
Boxden is full of casual boxing fans
And casual basketball fans
 5 years ago '04        #89
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Floyd is taking Ls all day on this. The act is getting old now.
well said. You can only be ignant for so long before it get to old. It's been old for a long time now.

5 years ago '12        #90
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 BayBuryYa said:
If there's anybody Floyd should tread lightly against at this stage of his career, it's a young and hungry tactician like Ward.
LOLZ why and for what???? SOG a dumbass brainwashed bible thumper...
i could give hundreds of completely retarded bible quotes, dont even get me started...
to try and spread that trash is so dumb... WARD never been lower then 159, he cannot even come close to making a weight to f!ght MAY, tell SOG f*ggot a.ss what is the real deal!

fu*k YOUR LIFE
 5 years ago '05        #91
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 xRapHeadx said:
He basically called him out on being boring, not selling tickets, and being a religious zealot. It was hilarious to see Ward's arrogant a.ss get chopped down to size a bit
Who the fu*k cares about selling out arenas??? Arent we talking about boxing skill?

I think Money May is getting a bit edgy because Ward is closing in on that #1 PFP....

Geezus....I wish I could be the Wealthiest Athlete, and still not how to use proper grammar and sentence structure........ this f*ggot is really saying áint
 5 years ago '06        #92
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
 elferoz said:

:hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '06        #93
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
not funny...

just blind hatred from Mayweather...

he's comin up with more and more elaborate excuses as to why he don't wanna f!ght top names and elite, proven f!ghters...

he's gonna roll with the whole "I can't make money off f!ghtin homie" type of rap... whatever, coo, it's his body... he has to decide what he's finna do with it..

I commend him on his business accumen, but tryna act like Ward couldn't get with him on no typa level or that he wouldn't generate a big enough draw is funny to me...
 5 years ago '04        #94
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
Floyd still my n*gga even though he not down with SMS
 5 years ago '04        #95
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
 Knowledgeable said:
You have a very good point about the weight, but even still i'd favor floyd to win on skills alone..I think he'd outsmart ward who is a very smart f!ghter himself, but to me just not the caliber of floyd and you hit the nail right on the head with ward being above broner..He's far more skilled than him broner is just a bigger name..

I dont know. Ward has a little bit of everything like Floyd. Tough, can move, smart, defensive. Would be a great match up if both weighed the same. I was at Dawson vs Ward and Dawson literally didn't touch him all f!ght. Just an absolute beatdown of a champion who had one loss and was from a higher division.
 03-14-2013, 07:14 PM         #96
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He want box him though? Make the weight and that would be a good a.ss f!ght. The best two pure boxers in the world right now.
 03-14-2013, 07:28 PM         #97
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward

@danrafaelespn Lil Floyd says he spars middleweights. He is the only man I will sacrifice coming to 160 for. He won't take that bait!! #SOG
 5 years ago '08        #98
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
Wards last 6 opponents sh*t on Floyds career resume.
 03-14-2013, 07:32 PM         #99
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward

I Won't Sell My Soul For Money, Fans, PPV Buys, or Whatever Else. I'm Not Selling Out!! God Has Been Too Good To Me!! #SOG
 5 years ago '04        #100
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
Pretty boy>>>money mayweather all day. Before floyd fought oscar and made a name for himself he actually was stepping up and f!ghting The best guys in his division,after oscar it became all about how much money he can get...Floyd knows he don't want it with any of the elite talent in his division
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy