Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 #TheReturn said:
Golovkin JUST arrived on the scene no more than a year ago in terms of being considered an Elite list f!ghter to even be mentioned as a Ward possibility and even ranked in top 10 of oponents. Not going to say you just started watching boxing, but it's clear you wasn't following that division closely until recently.

The super six started in 2009 and ended in 2011. Golovkin wasn't even on the radar. Super Six featured f!ghters such as Kessler,Dirrell,Ward,Abraham,Froch,Jermaine Taylor, Allen Green & Glenn Johnson. All of which were rotating in and out of the top 6 in that weight class through those two years. Ward came out the only one unbeaten and made each f!ght look easy. He wiped out a division, you can't rob him of that.
@ "I wasn't following the division until recently."

It doesn't matter what GG was ranked in 11. This is 2013 and he's a viable opponent. It's a far better f!ght than Ward f!ghting a washed Pavlik.
 5 years ago '06        #62
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
disgusting listening to all you novice fu*ks talk about boxing.

f!ght has 0 chance of happening due to the weight diff, no point on even speaking on the what ifs.

i think its possible floyd took offense to what virgil said about him in that recent interview. hopefully this just gets squashed asap.
 5 years ago '10        #63
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Floyd talking about selling out f!ghts and sh*t but not talking about the sport of boxing. When Floyd retire, I will guaranteed he will have less money than ward since Ward actually knows how to take care of his money.
look at this stupid n*gga im far from a mayweather fan but i admire his style of business. the guy knows how to make money. he can make more than ward makes in a f!ght in a bet.
 03-13-2013, 10:13 PM         #64
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

03-13-2013, 10:14 PM         #65
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 archtect said:
boxings been dead no one really cares
then why are you posting in a boxing thread dumbass
 03-13-2013, 10:15 PM         #66
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
disgusting listening to all you novice fu*ks talk about boxing.

f!ght has 0 chance of happening due to the weight diff, no point on even speaking on the what ifs.

i think its possible floyd took offense to what virgil said about him in that recent interview. hopefully this just gets squashed asap.
You do know a lil about boxing but your basketball knowledge is :cart:
 5 years ago '08        #67
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 elferoz said:

Damn! Im a Floyd fan, but that was some pure ether!
 03-13-2013, 11:19 PM         #68
elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prince and floyd got history:

"Mayweather also found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with former manager James Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather's $3.05 million dollar purse for f!ghting Phillip Ndou. The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital. Mayweather's camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a "shaken" Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef 'These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.' "I said, 'Let me give James a letter of credit,' " Arum said. "And Floyd said -- I'll never forget it -- 'James don't take no letter of credit.' "

bernard hopkins spoke on this too:

"Hey, listen, at the end of the day, when I look at guys, and some rappers that I ain't going to mention, that talk about gangsta, talk about street, talk about going to jail, talk about being hard on the street, that remind of Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather is no tough guy. And Floyd Mayweather can tell you about, and Ellerbe can tell you about when a couple of guys came up in Top Rank's gym and they was taking two to three weeks to scrub blood out of the stains of the carpet that was in there. Where was the gangsta then? See, they know I know."

Last edited by elferoz; 03-13-2013 at 11:24 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #69
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8874 8874
Yeah Mayweather will never talk sh*t about J.Prince
Jeff Mayweather warned Floyd to stay away J.Prince, he didn't listen

Last edited by Ash10; 03-14-2013 at 06:43 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #70
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
DIdint kno ward was involved with prince....
 5 years ago '05        #71
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Afnorth123 said:
DIdint kno ward was involved with prince....
You never seen J in his corner?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #72
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 Y.G. said:
How has Ward wiped out the division when he hasn't fought Golovkin?
Golovkin doesn't f!ght in the same weight class as Andre Ward. Triple G campaigns at middleweight.
 5 years ago '09        #73
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8874 8874
Mayweather won't respond to J.Prince if he does
 5 years ago '08        #74
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
Got damn Mayweather sounds so ignorant.
 5 years ago '12        #75
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,521 | Props total: 3167 3167
 elferoz said:
prince and floyd got history:

"Mayweather also found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with former manager James Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather's $3.05 million dollar purse for f!ghting Phillip Ndou. The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital. Mayweather's camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a "shaken" Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef 'These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.' "I said, 'Let me give James a letter of credit,' " Arum said. "And Floyd said -- I'll never forget it -- 'James don't take no letter of credit.' "

bernard hopkins spoke on this too:

"Hey, listen, at the end of the day, when I look at guys, and some rappers that I ain't going to mention, that talk about gangsta, talk about street, talk about going to jail, talk about being hard on the street, that remind of Floyd Mayweather. Floyd Mayweather is no tough guy. And Floyd Mayweather can tell you about, and Ellerbe can tell you about when a couple of guys came up in Top Rank's gym and they was taking two to three weeks to scrub blood out of the stains of the carpet that was in there. Where was the gangsta then? See, they know I know."
Man, Hopkins my dude but that's an old, bitter, hatin a.ss n*gga. He stay weighing in with opinions no one asked him for on people who ain't talkin/thinkin about him.

Must be the Philly in him
 5 years ago '12        #76
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,521 | Props total: 3167 3167
 ash1990 said:
Your so stupid I was talking when they see each other road
So if that's what you mean, who's the stupid one for typing it a way others could misconstrue?

And it's "you're" you nonreading/writing a.ss phaggot. Thanks for the props tho

Last edited by BIGMARS; 03-14-2013 at 08:32 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #77
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Y.G. said:
@ "I wasn't following the division until recently."

It doesn't matter what GG was ranked in 11. This is 2013 and he's a viable opponent. It's a far better f!ght than Ward f!ghting a washed Pavlik.
What does any of this have to do with the fact that you said Ward didn't wipe out the super middle weight division? And the fact that Golovkin is not even a supermiddle weight? I retract my previous statement that you wasn't following the division closely, it's just that you don't know sh*t about Boxing.

Before you even put Golovkin in a class with Ward, who as I said, wiped out a division, and smashed the Light heaveyweight champion, Golovkin hasn't even beaten cats like Martinez and JCCJR in his own divsion.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-14-2013 at 08:50 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #78
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,356 | Props total: 14158 14158
 elferoz said:

GODDAMNNNN!
 5 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Cornball brother

Ward > Mayweather

And he takes the tough f!ghts
 5 years ago '09        #80
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,423 | Props total: 12365 12365
Floyd is taking Ls all day on this. The act is getting old now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy