Floyd Mayweather absolutely killing Andre Ward

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Ward would beat Floyd on size alone. Skill wise ward is up there but Floyd is on his own planet. The size would be to much to overcome on top that ward is skilled himself, and won't have to be as skilled as Floyd due to the massive weight advantage. Floyd would never f!ght him. And he shouldn't.
 03-13-2013, 04:34 PM         #42
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
U actually think that I think the f!ght will happen
I read your post, paused, and kept going. I wasn't referring to you actually. I saw a couple cats on the first page talking that foolishness tho
 03-13-2013, 05:14 PM         #43
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought him and floyd was cool
 5 years ago '07        #44
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
yall really think floyd is broke because he owe the tax man
 03-13-2013, 05:35 PM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Ward would beat Floyd on size alone. Skill wise ward is up there but Floyd is on his own planet. The size would be to much to overcome on top that ward is skilled himself, and won't have to be as skilled as Floyd due to the massive weight advantage. Floyd would never f!ght him. And he shouldn't.
ward is as skilled as floyd
 5 years ago '12        #46
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
 ash1990 said:
Why are u scared to be wrong
Ward would beat Mayweather

They're 3 weight classes apart, impossible f!ght. You n*ggas don't know shyt about boxing.
 5 years ago '09        #47
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3488 3488
 #TheReturn said:

you actually believe that ward could beat floyd? like seriously? Dude is good, but he couldn't beat floyd..Skill wise he'd be overmatched....
 5 years ago '08        #48
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
Why is Floyd talking sh*t about Ward? Im guessing he tried to get him into his camp and Ward turned him down? Floyd is right tho, Ward should be a much bigger star than he is. He cleaned out his division easily and has a gold medal. Would like to see him retire BHOP or f!ght Martinez
 5 years ago '09        #49
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 PEK said:
Why is Floyd talking sh*t about Ward? Im guessing he tried to get him into his camp and Ward turned him down? Floyd is right tho, Ward should be a much bigger star than he is. He cleaned out his division easily and has a gold medal. Would like to see him retire BHOP or f!ght Martinez
Why would Floyd want Ward lol? He's not a draw and already overvalues his talent. Unless you're the promoter from the beginning, the investment isn't worth it.
 5 years ago '05        #50
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
All this does is raise Ward's stock
 5 years ago '12        #51
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,774 | Props total: 18392 18392
 Knowledgeable said:
you actually believe that ward could beat floyd? like seriously? Dude is good, but he couldn't beat floyd..Skill wise he'd be overmatched....
Bro Floyd is f!ghting May 4th at 147 pounds.

Wards last f!ght against Dawson was at 168 pounds.

Thats a 21 pound gap.

They will never f!ght and if they did Floyd would lose every round until Ward stops him. The size difference is just too much man. P4P wise is another story but no there isnt a WW alive that could beat Ward at SMW.
 5 years ago '07        #52
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Mayweather kept it real about Ward leaving Oakland
 5 years ago '05        #53
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
I think he would because of weight advantages.. Ward is not on the level of Floyd skill wise, hell nobody is right now, but he's probably the most skilled boxer not named Mayweather, and you could argue Broner but I still like Ward above Broner because he's more seasoned and cleaned out an entire division and then dominated the champion right above his weight class he previously dominated.

There ARE weight classes for a reason. If Floyd had like 10-15 more lbs on him, I'd say he'd win.. But when you have a f!ghter who's skilled himself, not bad defensively, has a very good ring IQ(albeit not as good as Floyds but not a dummy in the ring himself), logically I HAVE to say Ward would win. The weight advantage would be too much for Floyd to overcome.. Would I be suprised if Floyd beat him? Nah I won't say that, but I'd honestly favor Ward because of size strictly.
 5 years ago '04        #54
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 xRapHeadx said:
Mayweather got more people to pay for his f!ght against Cotto than Ward got to watch on free TV
Why you bour talking ppv like u getting a cut of the check .
 5 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 DrX said:
ward is as skilled as floyd
Ward is very very skilled, but when you're talking about Floyd, he makes HOF talent look like B class f!ghters.You can kind of say that about Ward as well but he hasn't faught any HOF talent yet, but the quality IMO at 47 and 54 is a little better and deeper than what Ward has faced thus far. Look at the opponents connect % numbers against FLoyd.. You take Broner for example who mimics Floyds style, STILL doesn't come close to how Floyd shut downs his opponents offensive game. Floyd is probably one of the most complete f!ghters we've ever seen since Whitaker. I don't think Ward is in that class of pure skill like Whitaker and Mayweather, he's a notch below.. Now with more seasoning and experience and more f!ghts, can he eventually improve and reach that level? I think so, but I can't say that Ward is as skilled as floyd.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-13-2013 at 07:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,644 | Props total: 13737 13737
 Santoro said:
Ward's arrogant? Do you even watch boxing? Because you clearly don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. Ward is a humble dude and great boxer. He's wiped out the super middleweight division. Floyd is clearly just hating as usual.
How has Ward wiped out the division when he hasn't fought Golovkin?
 5 years ago '08        #57
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 xRapHeadx said:
Why would Floyd want Ward lol? He's not a draw and already overvalues his talent. Unless you're the promoter from the beginning, the investment isn't worth it.
I think thats what Floyd was getting at, Ward needs someone to help him promote himself better so he can become a draw. Floyd was doing about 300-400k on PPV until he fought Oscar when he was 30, So who's to say Ward cant be a big draw with the right promoter and marketing scheme? And how does he overvalue his talent when he's cleaned out his division with ease?
 5 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 Y.G. said:
How has Ward wiped out the division when he hasn't fought Golovkin?
Golovkin JUST arrived on the scene no more than a year ago in terms of being considered an Elite list f!ghter to even be mentioned as a Ward possibility and even ranked in top 10 of oponents. Not going to say you just started watching boxing, but it's clear you wasn't following that division closely until recently.

The super six started in 2009 and ended in 2011. Golovkin wasn't even on the radar. Super Six featured f!ghters such as Kessler,Dirrell,Ward,Abraham,Froch,Jermaine Taylor, Allen Green & Glenn Johnson. All of which were rotating in and out of the top 6 in that weight class through those two years. Ward came out the only one unbeaten and made each f!ght look easy. He wiped out a division, you can't rob him of that.
 03-13-2013, 08:18 PM         #59
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kind of agree it would be silly for god to be apart of sports lol

i think god looks out for athletes interms of injury but just saying he rooting for you is off planet x.

if it was that way we would have the same teams winning every year....use common sense people.

i think people use the godson thing as a metaphor to say how great they are anyways not literally....if they do, then jokes on them.lol

i do know a lot of church people that say tattoos are the mark of the beast though and you shouldnt have them if you are a holy man.

but yeah its hard to get people interested in boxing.....i guess you got to have one punch knock out power and talk a lot of c*cky sh*t...lol
 5 years ago '09        #60
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8856 8856
 BIGMARS said:
They're 3 weight classes apart, impossible f!ght. You n*ggas don't know shyt about boxing.

Your so stupid I was talking when they see each other road

ash1990 said:
U actually think that I think the f!ght will happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago