Video Footage: Consequence Gets Tossed By Joe Budden's Crew

most viewed right now
 53
I will marry this woman for real.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,265 | Props total: 30243 30243
cons a sucker a.ss n*gga for that, he should've stepped to joe when he interrupted his interview, n*ggas is a.ss backwards
 5 years ago '05        #162
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
cons with another L
 03-13-2013, 02:18 PM         #163
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas lost
 03-13-2013, 02:29 PM         #164
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #165
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
avatar space
space
$9,458 | Props total: 6083 6083
Cons really shouldn't be a 'beef' type Rapper. He has a lotta weaknesses that could easily be exploited in diss record, ie: hilariously big a$$ teeth, his KANYE PRODUCED debut flopped like a muhfukka, his horse faced baby momma is hella annoying ... his career never really advanced, the highlight of his rap career is essentially being a ghost writer for Kanye. Dude has taken a lotta L's.

That being said, Cons' early sh!t that he did with ATCQ is CLASSIC. All of his ghost writing for Kanye is classic too!

Cons should re-focus and not act like a b!tch for attention.

I can see how him and Kanye were so close. They're really similar. Both talented, but b!tch made and super sensitive.

Thats my rant for the day BX ......
 5 years ago '04        #166
blizzard 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$553 | Props total: 16 16
What are yall talking about? You must be some futuristic cats if you can see what happened in that scene. Where was Joe Budden @?

BX dudes steady hyping nonsense up.


 5 years ago '06        #167
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 tonystarks21 said:
lmaooo i mean he got jumped by a buncha n*ggas how is he pus*y for that, thats nothing lol @his annoying bi*ch yelling im calling the cops man that what females always do screaming and sh*t

lol

just yesterday u were saying joe was pus*y and got his a.ss whooped cause con ran up behind him and smacked his head now this
 5 years ago '05        #168
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 34 34
two 40 year olds actin like kids
 5 years ago '09        #169
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,069 | Props total: 1375 1375
This is all Angela Yee's fault.











































































[pic - click to view]

 03-13-2013, 03:38 PM         #170
bmanbman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
just yesterday u were saying joe was pus*y and got his a.ss whooped cause con ran up behind him and smacked his head now this
they just post in circles lol
 5 years ago '04        #171
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,972 | Props total: 2250 2250
Its a L for Joey too if he's not the one who gave cons the fade. Getting yo bodyguard to do it....really?!
 03-13-2013, 03:44 PM         #172
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens is so corny....you really need to JUMP Cons? Cons was obviously riding solo. WTF did Joe bring an entourage? All this Shook business is corny. Cons and Joe couldve scrapped. Jumping him was wak not admirable
 03-13-2013, 03:46 PM         #173
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
Cons really shouldn't be a 'beef' type Rapper. He has a lotta weaknesses that could easily be exploited in diss record, ie: hilariously big a$$ teeth, his KANYE PRODUCED debut flopped like a muhfukka, his horse faced baby momma is hella annoying ... his career never really advanced, the highlight of his rap career is essentially being a ghost writer for Kanye. Dude has taken a lotta L's.

That being said, Cons' early sh!t that he did with ATCQ is CLASSIC. All of his ghost writing for Kanye is classic too!

Cons should re-focus and not act like a b!tch for attention.

I can see how him and Kanye were so close. They're really similar. Both talented, but b!tch made and super sensitive.

Thats my rant for the day BX ......
What rapper doesnt have weaknesses like that? Even Nas made yall see the real bout Jay. That aint got sh*t to do with being a battle rapper. If your skillful you should be able to hold your own with anyone
 5 years ago '05        #174
ice wolf 522 heat pts522
space
avatar space
space
$9,458 | Props total: 6083 6083
 dlettern said:
What rapper doesnt have weaknesses like that? Even Nas made yall see the real bout Jay. That aint got sh*t to do with being a battle rapper. If your skillful you should be able to hold your own with anyone
True ... of course all humans have weaknesses, but Cons' career has been riddled with some MAJOR L's.

His debut didn't even sell 10k in it's first week.... he called that sh!t 'Don't Quite your Day Job.' Too funny.

I'm not a Cons hater. All of his sh!t with ATCQ is classic. When he was with Ye in the early 00's he murdered every feature.
 5 years ago '05        #175
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
Let see if I follow.......Cons was under the illusion that he was gonna smack Joe (or any real man) in they head.....then TWEET about it as if he won..........and not be doubled up on security or looking over his shoulder for retaliation??? What dream land is he living in?:lebroncmonson:
 5 years ago '08        #176
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$3,891 | Props total: 1220 1220
i could care less about all of this.. but some of you dude got joe buddens divk so far up yall a.sses man for real
 5 years ago '05        #177
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,595 | Props total: 33 33
 dlettern said:
Buddens is so corny....you really need to JUMP Cons? Cons was obviously riding solo. WTF did Joe bring an entourage? All this Shook business is corny. Cons and Joe couldve scrapped. Jumping him was wak not admirable
You got the game all fu*ked up, k!lla


The could have shot the fair one PRIOR to Cons making the decision that he did........

Once he did that......and tweeted about it.......all fairness or rules go the hell out the window. Anything goes after you kufi smack someone, and then run........you have to know your number will be up soon......
 5 years ago '09        #178
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,855 | Props total: 9391 9391
 Johnson4u222 said:
damn Joe caught that boy sleeping and had tht n*gga baby mom's screaming lol
joe wasnt there ans that video wasnt impressive........
 5 years ago '10        #179
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
11th page

 03-13-2013, 05:02 PM         #180
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"im calling the cops" lame bi*ch, sh*t give me a tahiry...that bi*ch is down...i love that sh*t man
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy