Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 Gouki said:
Thanks fam. And imma hit this n*gga up one on one and see what he about.

Him commenting on this situation:

And look at this n*gga talkin about makin the beat, smmfh:

And a comment from that article:
" pffff i wouldnt even mess with this fool... hes a beat theif!!! Straight up, no lie. He will
tell you to send him a DM of your beats, choose one he likes ,tell you he has ideas and for you to send him a
track out , and bam. No more convo with Jerrin, hes ghost..Dude is trying to get his name out there with OTHER peoples work! no lie. I have proof!"

Imma see what he about tho, he only 3 states away.

Source:
So who is behind the success of don't like?
 03-13-2013, 03:43 PM         #142
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So u never did anything just for fun? We all know that chop doesn't need to steal beats. He' a bigger name than vybez. If that's the case u might as well get on EVERY producer who ever sampled. Yea, the whole ready to die used samples. U might as well get on all RAPPERS who use others beats for mixtapes. As long as chop isn't claiming it as his original and trying to make money off of it, then what's the problem to even post it like he broke the law? What did chop gain from this? Didnt justin bieber perform lose yourself? How many times have u you sung happy birthday?? Did u get permission to sing that song? It's only when your making profit and claiming its YOURS, that's makes it a crime.
Real sh*t. If Chop remade The beat, let it be known it was a remake and didnt profit from it there shouldnt be a problm.
 5 years ago '11        #143
Blokka Blokka 4 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 306 306
this goes on all the time in the industry. fu*k this nobody a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #144
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,936 | Props total: 16874 16874
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So u never did anything just for fun? We all know that chop doesn't need to steal beats. He' a bigger name than vybez. If that's the case u might as well get on EVERY producer who ever sampled. Yea, the whole ready to die used samples. U might as well get on all RAPPERS who use others beats for mixtapes. As long as chop isn't claiming it as his original and trying to make money off of it, then what's the problem to even post it like he broke the law? What did chop gain from this? Didnt justin bieber perform lose yourself? How many times have u you sung happy birthday?? Did u get permission to sing that song? It's only when your making profit and claiming its YOURS, that's makes it a crime.
You make horrible points and you're completely uninformed.

First of all the beat he stole isn't sampled. Its an original composition that Chop ripped off from the melody to the drums to the sounds used. That completely destroys everything you said

All the other bullsh*t you said is completely pointless and I wouldnt waste the time addressing it.
 5 years ago '10        #145
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So who is behind the success of don't like?
I dont know, i aint make dat sh*t.
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #146
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Real sh*t. If Chop remade The beat, let it be known it was a remake and didnt profit from it there shouldnt be a problm.
Its still a problem though...What if Vybez had someone negotiating to buy that beat and they changed their mine at the last minute..

What about the ill informed trendy n*gga who might see that young chop has a credit for that beat on some n*ggas youtube video...then when he goes to vybez page he hears it there SECOND and says "Oh sh*t vybez bit Chop"....

Its a lose/lose for Vybez even if it was 'just a remake'. Don't remake anyones sh*t, n*ggas claim they PRODUCERS. THEN GO PRODUCE SOME sh*t.

I respect your brothers work..and we both know damn well Shun ain't about to go remake a Lex Luger beat for Gucci to rap on for free lol....your brother prolly be ready to cuss a n*gga out for even asking him that sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #147
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,381 | Props total: 11861 11861
Dude must be under pressure and wanna stay on top. Tat money ain't the same like it used to be for producers.
 5 years ago '08        #148
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
Vybe definitely didn't remake the beat, Vybe's (6/7/11) dropped months before the mixtape (11/6/11) that had Chop's version.

This is blatant thievery. Fortunately for chop, the beat wasn't released for profit. If a suit is filed the most he'd have to pay is probably $25 to Vybe and the difference to the artist. It really wouldn't be worth it. Folks have said for a while that Chop's beats were stolen, it's real dangerous work throwing tracks up on YouTube--I imagine more tracks get stolen than sold.
 5 years ago '12        #149
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 Walkerboy86 said:
I doubt Young Chop is making more than a well known Soundclick producer is bra. Fact
Look where chop is...... Now look where Vybez is. Canibus is a well known rapper... U think he got more money than a French Montana who has no album??
 5 years ago '04        #150
praiseallah 
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 76 76
like all fruity loops dont sound the same dummies when u just load a sound and dont actually play nutn
 5 years ago '04        #151
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6373 6373
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Look where chop is...... Now look where Vybez is. Canibus is a well known rapper... U think he got more money than a French Montana who has no album??
perception honestly. the behind the scene guys you never heard of make more money than people think. the-dream makes more money as a writer than he ever has singing

like aleek said. warner getting a cut of everything chop does

Last edited by justinjones; 03-13-2013 at 04:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #152
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,301 | Props total: 11323 11323
 Trelli3Matrix said:
how can u defend that? he stole beat and claimed he made it without giving any credit to vybe
 5 years ago '04        #153
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1772 1772
 Rendition said:
n*gga said i didnt steal your beat i remade it

and thats why rap is the most sh*tted on genre of music
You do realize all genre's of music do that right?? Or maybe you didnt.
 03-13-2013, 04:36 PM         #154
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Its still a problem though...What if Vybez had someone negotiating to buy that beat and they changed their mine at the last minute..

What about the ill informed trendy n*gga who might see that young chop has a credit for that beat on some n*ggas youtube video...then when he goes to vybez page he hears it there SECOND and says "Oh sh*t vybez bit Chop"....

Its a lose/lose for Vybez even if it was 'just a remake'. Don't remake anyones sh*t, n*ggas claim they PRODUCERS. THEN GO PRODUCE SOME sh*t.

I respect your brothers work..and we both know damn well Shun ain't about to go remake a Lex Luger beat for Gucci to rap on for free lol....your brother prolly be ready to cuss a n*gga out for even asking him that sh*t
Yeah u got a point but If i remake a beat or shun remakes beat itll be a record that was already big and youll obviously know who was the original producer of it with a big a.ss remake title on it.
 5 years ago '11        #155
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
im just gon leave this here.

n*ggas is f*ggs.

especially at 2:30

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #156
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Yeah u got a point but If i remake a beat or shun remakes beat itll be a record that was already big and youll obviously know who was the original producer of it with a big a.ss remake title on it.

[video - click to view]

Nothing on there about 'remade by Chop'...both credited to chop lmfao and n*ggas are slaughtering Chop on that joker song

This sh*t ain't cool man. No way anyone tries to cut it.
 03-13-2013, 04:44 PM         #157
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Thats a dumb logic bruh. Only thing thats really comparable of the two is the exposure and im pretty damn sure the n*gga Vybe done got offers. The n*gga was the original producer of " All the way turn up". As far as the money u only a.ssumming Chop has more because he's signed and is in the light.
 03-13-2013, 04:52 PM         #158
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sure it wasnt one of lex beats
 5 years ago '09        #159
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
I was plannin on buying that beat too lmfao.

earlybird that is. glad I ain't write to it.
 03-13-2013, 04:52 PM         #160
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:

Nothing on there about 'remade by Chop'...both credited to chop lmfao and n*ggas are slaughtering Chop on that joker song

This sh*t ain't cool man. No way anyone tries to cut it.
I never vouched for it to be done like that. Obviously not alot of ppl or anybody knew Vybe was the origjnal producer of that track thats y if i remade some sh*t it wld be a big record like say "columbia" by lody or like shun did "Got a sack" by Drumma Drama
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy