Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-13-2013, 02:30 PM         #121
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOUNG CHOP got LAZY & INSTEAD of MAKING MORE BEATS .. He was BUSY PUTTING BUFFET STYLE RESTAURANTS OUT of BUSINESS & Just JACKED other PRODUCERS to KEEP THE MONEY ROLLING IN & FINANCE his FUTURE BUFFET TRIPS (lol) YOUNG CHOP gotta WEAR WHITE GLOVES when he EATS TOOTSIE ROLLS to KEEP from CHEWING his FINGERS ... If YOUNG CHOP stood UP AGAINST a WHITE WALL it would look like a DARK ALLEY instead of a HALLWAY ... YOUNG CHOP has NEVER BEEN SWIMMING because its NEVER BEEN 30 MINUTES SINCE he LAST ATE .. BAHAHAHA OK im DONE EVEN though DISSING YOUNG CHOP is like HUNTING CAGED ANIMALS aka .. *WESLEY SNIPES VOICE* (White Men Cant Jump) .. "This S/H/I/T is TOO EASY"
 03-13-2013, 02:32 PM         #122
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 walkerboy86 said:
I doubt Young Chop is making more than a well known Soundclick producer is bra. Fact
 aleek said:
Bingo. Them n*ggas clean up off Soundclick
if you relly believe this idk what to tell you.. Where as though you can sell a beat for 10k as bein young chop and to where these n*ggas are leasing beats for 25-30$ and exclusive rights be 300.00.. wherever it is in the hundreds it dont be a rack so you gotta be kidding.. Not to mention alot of soundclick producers come across alot of dead-end artists that buy beats which means the beat may be good but that artist will never make it on the air. Meaning NO royalties or air time bread.
 5 years ago '06        #123
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 one2remember said:
bruh get yo bread.side note u talented man.that trigga back is fonky.

That trigga back is funky
 5 years ago '04        #124
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
Without a doubt Johnny J and Vybe should have wayyyyyyy more money than Chop.Those dudes have be seriously caking and at the top of the internet producing game for about 7 years now if not more.

I would bet that they make more than a year than chop easily.Just those 2 and superstar o maybe as well.

That's now tho,if chop keeps up on this rate he should def get $5k-$30k a beat.
 5 years ago '11        #125
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 varcitykid said:
if you relly believe this idk what to tell you.. Where as though you can sell a beat for 10k as bein young chop and to where these n*ggas are leasing beats for 25-30$ and exclusive rights be 300.00.. wherever it is in the hundreds it dont be a rack so you gotta be kidding.. Not to mention alot of soundclick producers come across alot of dead-end artists that buy beats which means the beat may be good but that artist will never make it on the air. Meaning NO royalties or air time bread.

YOU DONT REALIZE THERE ARE 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF ASPIRING RAPPERS THAT GO ON SOUNDCLICK TO RIP OR LEASE BEATS EVERYDAY!

If you in the top 10 then you racking in atleast a thousand a day! Lets not talk about A&Rs hitting you up on the low too
 5 years ago '12        #126
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 17422 17422
 Jaymalls said:
YOU DONT REALIZE THERE ARE 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF ASPIRING RAPPERS THAT GO ON SOUNDCLICK TO RIP OR LEASE BEATS EVERYDAY!

If you in the top 10 then you racking in atleast a thousand a day! Lets not talk about A&Rs hitting you up on the low too

varcitykid said:
Yo V you really just don't know fam. Its hundreds of thousands of n*ggas trying to be rappers...If 300 n*ggas lease beats from you for 30 a pop in one month thats 9 grand....Vybez put up a screen shot once where about 27 people leased beats for 30 a pop from him in one night...n*gga post his paypal to show it lol.....That was over a 12 hour period...its 29 more days left in the month fam..

he also had about 8 people buy exclusive joints for 300 or 350 that same night...

You do the math my n*gga

Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-13-2013 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #127
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
Any producer will tell you this is a violation and is foul as sh*t smh @ chop
 5 years ago '12        #128
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
This the dude that made don't like....I HIGHLY doubt he needs a reason to jack someone else's beats. Young chopped produced all of back from the dead mixtape and beats for other artist including ochosinco.... Why the fu*k would he need to jack a beat. Watch it be like somethin small like a TRIANGLE PATTERN. He made "hate bein sober"...."hate being sober"
 03-13-2013, 03:13 PM         #129
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varcitykid said:
Bruh i know what im talking about
my lil brother has a soundclick and is signed to a big label. sound like u making a.ssumptions but im statings facts.
 5 years ago '12        #130
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Rendition said:
n*gga said i didnt steal your beat i remade it

and thats why rap is the most sh*tted on genre of music
Lots of producers remake beats....long as they don't SELL it.
 5 years ago '12        #131
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Good n*gga is average at best anyway
Right now, chop has the best selection for the beats he does. Did u not hear the old song ochosinco?? He is just like how lex was. My fav producers are the runners tho, then chop. But today, I don't think any rapper would have a problem having a beat by young chop.
 5 years ago '12        #132
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lots of producers remake beats....long as they don't SELL it.
Its still a form of theft fam. We crucify rappers or anyone for 'biting', 'borrowing' and so on

Being a producer whose worked with majors and indies alike I can tell you that the sh*t ain't cool. This ain't a good look...and the majors know who Vybez is...That sh*t was all over twitter last night to the point where young chop actually started trending for about 30 minutes...you think A&Rs aint see that sh*t? Artists that potentially could work with dude?

Kanye, Timbaland, and quite a few major producers have all had to pay out settlements to lesser known producers cause they jacked their sh*t..Why we gone give Chop a pass? Cause you're a fan of his work? It ain't cool at all

And if u actually listen to the sh*t he jacked homies melody, drums, drops, all that...its literally a carbon copy of it.
 5 years ago '09        #133
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,131 | Props total: 67648 67648
aint this dude from makin da band
his career highlight is walkin to brooklyn and back just for a cheesecake
 5 years ago '04        #134
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jaymalls said:

ALLEEK said:
Yo V you really just don't know fam. Its hundreds of thousands of n*ggas trying to be rappers...If 300 n*ggas lease beats from you for 30 a pop in one month thats 9 grand....Vybez put up a screen shot once where about 27 people leased beats for 30 a pop from him in one night...n*gga post his paypal to show it lol.....That was over a 12 hour period...its 29 more days left in the month fam..

he also had about 8 people buy exclusive joints for 300 or 350 that same night....Thats one day, and more than what some n*gga who possibly scores a placement worth 10K just got.

You do the math my n*gga
Yup

People have no idea.
 5 years ago '12        #135
space
space
 ddash said:
Yup

People have no idea.
I worded the end of that wrong, but yall get the point loooooool
 5 years ago '04        #136
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
lol ya man
 5 years ago '10        #137
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 one2remember said:
bruh get yo bread.side note u talented man.that trigga back is fonky.
Thanks fam. And imma hit this n*gga up one on one and see what he about.

Him commenting on this situation:

And look at this n*gga talkin about makin the beat, smmfh:

Did you build the beat with Wale in the Studio? If so how was it? What is it like working with Wale?

The record was created right in my bedroom.I wanted to create something different. Something fresh. I kept it organic, simple and exquisite. It's one of those records you will hear at a BBQ 10 years from now.

Whats your advice for new producers in getting placements?

Know what your in it for. Create your own brand. Just being a dope producer doesn't cut it nowadays. Connect with dope songwriters. Most importantly, believe in yourself. Have patience and practice your craft. And pray. Nothing is overnight, it took me 10 years to get to this point... And I am only 23. Stay humble and protect your work! Copyright/Register your work. The money WILL come, but first the work has to be put in.
And a comment from that article:
" pffff i wouldnt even mess with this fool... hes a beat theif!!! Straight up, no lie. He will
tell you to send him a DM of your beats, choose one he likes ,tell you he has ideas and for you to send him a
track out , and bam. No more convo with Jerrin, hes ghost..Dude is trying to get his name out there with OTHER peoples work! no lie. I have proof!"

Imma see what he about tho, he only 3 states away.

Source:
 5 years ago '12        #138
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Its still a form of theft fam. We crucify rappers or anyone for 'biting', 'borrowing' and so on

Being a producer whose worked with majors and indies alike I can tell you that the sh*t ain't cool. This ain't a good look...and the majors know who Vybez is...That sh*t was all over twitter last night to the point where young chop actually started trending for about 30 minutes...you think A&Rs aint see that sh*t? Artists that potentially could work with dude?

Kanye, Timbaland, and quite a few major producers have all had to pay out settlements to lesser known producers cause they jacked their sh*t..Why we gone give Chop a pass? Cause you're a fan of his work? It ain't cool at all

And if u actually listen to the sh*t he jacked homies melody, drums, drops, all that...its literally a carbon copy of it.
So u never did anything just for fun? We all know that chop doesn't need to steal beats. He' a bigger name than vybez. If that's the case u might as well get on EVERY producer who ever sampled. Yea, the whole ready to die used samples. U might as well get on all RAPPERS who use others beats for mixtapes. As long as chop isn't claiming it as his original and trying to make money off of it, then what's the problem to even post it like he broke the law? What did chop gain from this? Didnt justin bieber perform lose yourself? How many times have u you sung happy birthday?? Did u get permission to sing that song? It's only when your making profit and claiming its YOURS, that's makes it a crime.
 03-13-2013, 03:34 PM         #139
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listened to both beats...Damn Precious that's foul
 5 years ago '12        #140
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bruh i know what im talking about
my lil brother has a soundclick and is signed to a big label. sound like u making a.ssumptions but im statings facts.
What's his name and who is he signed to.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy