Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
 154
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 Walkerboy86 said:
I doubt Young Chop is making more than a well known Soundclick producer is bra. Fact
Bingo. Them n*ggas clean up off Soundclick
 5 years ago '12        #102
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Gouki said:
My beat I made in 11th grade and put up on soundclick September 26 2010 (says so on the page):

Lotus Flower bomb released October 11, 2011 (wiki):


I dunno if dude just happened to sample the same shyt as me or what, but I was PISSED when I first heard it on the radio.

[pic - click to view]


Son........go get your bread lol
 5 years ago '06        #103
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 Walkerboy86 said:
I doubt Young Chop is making more than a well known Soundclick producer is bra. Fact
 5 years ago '12        #104
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
n*ggas out here stealing beats lol, the struggle cant be this bad
 5 years ago '06        #105
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 ALLEEK said:
Be honest with you...he actually doesn't believe it or not lmao. Its a lot of sh*t that could be broken down for you but lets just say...I know he don't lmao

And also he signed that small a.ss pub deal with Warner....and they taking percentages out his sh*t
Talk to em!

If people wan't to be honest...

Unless you are making SUPER HIT CHART TOPPING SMASHES...

someone like Johnny Juliano or Vybe are bringing in just as much money if not more than Young Chop.

At the end of the year their Net Income is probably the same...

ALSO, factor in that the Soundclick Revenue stream keeps cash flowing EVERY & ALL DAY LONG.

What Johnny & Vybe do lose is public notoriety as a producer...and to be give them props in that scope they are considered internet legends....

at the end of the day it all comes down to whether you want to be famous & paid...or just PAID.

That is up to the producer to decide.

If you truly are a versatile producer with a distinct style that makes it MAINSTREAM you have a helluva chance of becoming very rich...

BUT...

you have to make consistent HITS! And by hits I'm talking CHART TOPPERS.

If not your royalty checks won't be much after your burn has ended.
 5 years ago '12        #106
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 pa_general said:
Talk to em!

If people wan't to be honest...

Unless you are making SUPER HIT CHART TOPPING SMASHES...

someone like Johnny Juliano or Vybe are bringing in just as much money if not more than Young Chop.

At the end of the year their Net Income is probably the same...

ALSO, factor in that the Soundclick Revenue stream keeps cash flowing EVERY & ALL DAY LONG.

What Johnny & Vybe do lose is public notoriety as a producer...and to be give them props in that scope they are considered internet legends....

at the end of the day it all comes down to whether you want to be famous & paid...or just PAID.

That is up to the producer to decide.

If you truly are a versatile producer with a distinct style that makes it MAINSTREAM you have a helluva chance of becoming very rich...

BUT...

you have to make consistent HITS! And by hits I'm talking CHART TOPPERS.

If not your royalty checks won't be much after your burn has ended.
Exactly...and dude signed his pub deal before he even had a hit single...he signed his pub deal just off his name....I got offered a little publishing situation about 3 or 4 years ago and it was straight pennies...n*gga I got more back on my income tax that year

So now you're sitting on a pub deal you signed before you blow...they taking percentages..prolly limiting who you can work with...and they got more tabs on you than a jealous girlfriend

But Johnny and Vybe work with tons of people a day..once seen Juliano say he had a streak where he made 4K a day for like 6 days straight one time....People really don't understand just how much them n*ggas making...they eating off that soundclick sh*t

The problem with n*ggas who don't know the game is they see n*ggas produce songs that are on radio and automatically a.ssume..."okay he eating better than the n*gga on soundclick".....not at all...I know quite a few producers that have produce records that made it to radio and they still livin with moms...still got day jobs...ain't nowhere near where they wannabe.

I never had anything on mainstream radio(bout 4 or 5 joints on shade45 tho lmao)....Just did mixtapes/indie sh*t...but rap ain't even my focus, its a past time....still music is my only job and this house mine, them 2 cars outside mine.


Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-13-2013 at 01:24 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #107
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,529 | Props total: 18017 18017
 Damagegadget said:
I remember I made a beat...and later on found out statik selectah used the same sample too...but the beats were chopped different so..what ever is what eva
you dont own the sample n*gga lol. I hate when n*ggas sample songs n get mad someone else does too
 5 years ago '04        #108
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 5093 5093
 bigsyke19 said:
dude are you playing because if not they ripped you BAD...lol
 5 years ago '12        #109
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
 BtMkRs said:
all that $hit sound the same...... Go on soundclick and see if you can tell one producer from another
They all just wannabe trap...then when Drake dropped it turned into trap with melodic hooks. Its all the same
 5 years ago '04        #110
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 5093 5093
 Gouki said:
My beat I made in 11th grade and put up on soundclick September 26 2010 (says so on the page):

Lotus Flower bomb released October 11, 2011 (wiki):


I dunno if dude just happened to sample the same shyt as me or what, but I was PISSED when I first heard it on the radio.
 5 years ago '06        #111
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 ddash said:
Man anything is possible.
I remember I thought my beat kinda got jacked.

Back about 4 years ago when myspace was poppin,I use to sell alot of beats and had people hitting me up.1 day this dude named Trouble hit me up.I had never heard of him before but all of his music was dope and sounded professional and mixed and mastered.He said he was up and coming and making moves in the Georgia.He wasn't about that bullsh*t from what I remembered during our convo.

He picked a few of my beats and I sent him some tagged snippets for him to listen and ride around to.End the end he didnt buy any of the beats and I spoke with him only a couple times after that.

So TI's fu*ked up the city mixtape comes out and I hear a track that reminds me of my unfinished beat that I sent Trouble about 2 years earlier.It sounds similar but I don't know if its the same trouble or what.I never looked into it because they sped it up and added so many more sounds and things.It could just be similar sounds/brass rhythm/melody or me tripping.But the fact that I sent it to a rapper named trouble in ATL who sounds very similar and on the same exact track had me like WHATTTTTTTTTT???

Beat is about 4 years old and I never finished it.

Here is the 2 tracks.

My Beat


Ti ft Trouble
Come on bruh he ain't steal your sh*t.. He remade it..


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #112
XxKingLeonxX 
space
avatar space
space
$37,305 | Props total: 10953 10953
I remember there was a beat I made in middle school... I was in like 7th grade... I sampled a Patti labelle song.. I don't remember which one... It's a well known one... I stupidly uploaded it somewhere... Then in high school... In the car ride to school I hear a song on the radio... I listened closer and it eerily sounded like the beat I had made before...

The song I heard was Lay You Down by Lloyd... Produced by Polow Da Don... I had the samples arranged in the same way and I had the percussion in that bi*ch...

I don't know if he got his hands on it or not... But that sh*t urked me...
 5 years ago '12        #113
iBoxden 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 233 233
 antoniob321 said:
damn this n*gga ugly as sh*t. cant even finish my crackers.

this what I see every time.



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #114
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
First of all, that beat is 100% stolen..them sh*ts sound exactly the same..just different drum samples, same pattern tho...

Second of all, this n*ggas a retard, that beat aint even steal-worthy..none of em are, but somethin as simple anf elementary as that beat had to be jacked? n*ggas gotta stop d!ckridin them snare roll beats
 5 years ago '04        #115
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
so if i understand this correctly.

a buncha n*ggas who bite beat bangerz (shawty redd and d rich) and drummaboy are accusing each other of stealing styles??


 5 years ago '04        #116
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
No idea is original.
 03-13-2013, 02:04 PM         #117
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BtMkRs said:
all that $hit sound the same...... Go on soundclick and see if you can tell one producer from another
Go to the well known soundclick producers and u can tell the difference. Its Funny how n*ggas be doing a lot of biting from soundclick producers from the sampling to original beats. I think sb got lil lody for the same sh*t that jeezy recorded on that was a sample
 5 years ago '11        #118
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
young chop is fu*king horrible



he is not a producer, he is a sh*tty repetitive beat maker
 03-13-2013, 02:20 PM         #119
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
Exactly...and dude signed his pub deal before he even had a hit single...he signed his pub deal just off his name....I got offered a little publishing situation about 3 or 4 years ago and it was straight pennies...n*gga I got more back on my income tax that year

So now you're sitting on a pub deal you signed before you blow...they taking percentages..prolly limiting who you can work with...and they got more tabs on you than a jealous girlfriend

But Johnny and Vybe work with tons of people a day..once seen Juliano say he had a streak where he made 4K a day for like 6 days straight one time....People really don't understand just how much them n*ggas making...they eating off that soundclick sh*t

The problem with n*ggas who don't know the game is they see n*ggas produce songs that are on radio and automatically a.ssume..."okay he eating better than the n*gga on soundclick".....not at all...I know quite a few producers that have produce records that made it to radio and they still livin with moms...still got day jobs...ain't nowhere near where they wannabe.

I never had anything on mainstream radio(bout 4 or 5 joints on shade45 tho lmao)....Just did mixtapes/indie sh*t...but rap ain't even my focus, its a past time....still music is my only job and this house mine, them 2 cars outside mine.
All of this. Signing deals aint sh*t if u aint getting placements. Ill rather have a buzz on soundclick making all that money n keeping it to myself with nb gettn a cut of it all while working with big artists charging what i want to charge em
 03-13-2013, 02:24 PM         #120
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YOUNG CHOP was in FACE OFF 2 a STRAIGHT 2 DVD MOVIE where He took THE FACE of an UGLY APE (lol)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy