Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
Is this n*gga beard connected to his shirt...
 5 years ago '10        #82
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
beat is garbage anyways, I wouldnt want to lay claim to that sh*tty fisher price beat.
 5 years ago '04        #83
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
I heard Vybes version of this months ago. Aint no other way to call it.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 ddash said:
Man anything is possible.
I remember I thought my beat kinda got jacked.

Back about 4 years ago when myspace was poppin,I use to sell alot of beats and had people hitting me up.1 day this dude named Trouble hit me up.I had never heard of him before but all of his music was dope and sounded professional and mixed and mastered.He said he was up and coming and making moves in the Georgia.He wasn't about that bullsh*t from what I remembered during our convo.

He picked a few of my beats and I sent him some tagged snippets for him to listen and ride around to.End the end he didnt buy any of the beats and I spoke with him only a couple times after that.

So TI's fu*ked up the city mixtape comes out and I hear a track that reminds me of my unfinished beat that I sent Trouble about 2 years earlier.It sounds similar but I don't know if its the same trouble or what.I never looked into it because they sped it up and added so many more sounds and things.It could just be similar sounds/brass rhythm/melody or me tripping.But the fact that I sent it to a rapper named trouble in ATL who sounds very similar and on the same exact track had me like WHATTTTTTTTTT???

Beat is about 4 years old and I never finished it.

Here is the 2 tracks.

My Beat

Ti ft Trouble
Lol, and trouble was workin in the same studio as TI when they were recording fu*k the city up
 5 years ago '07        #85
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16112 16112
so did he download dudes isht then claim its his...or did he remake the beat? cause if he remade it...props lol but Id give credit where due of course
 5 years ago '04        #86
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
young chop is the worst producer I have ever heard
 5 years ago '07        #87
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16112 16112
I remember I made a beat...and later on found out statik selectah used the same sample too...but the beats were chopped different so..what ever is what eva
 5 years ago '07        #88
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 willis123 said:
 5 years ago '12        #89
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
I came in here like "hell nah , my n*gga chop aint stealing sh*t

Now im leaving like "say it aint so chop"
 5 years ago '06        #90
G2MC 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 989 989
God damn, just about every producer in this thread has been ripped off.

But on the real, you all need to go get your bread and shut these thieving a.ss dudes down. NOBODY but yourselves should be making money off your ingenuity and creativity. Especially without your consent.
 5 years ago '07        #91
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 912 912
 Dashawn38 said:
Was That Big a.ss Picture Necessary ?
Real talk. sh*t was painful to scroll past.
 5 years ago '12        #92
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
Thought y'all n*ggas was in here bullsh*ttin' but goddamn it y'all ain't lyin'... I'd be tight as f*ck.
 5 years ago '12        #93
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 Damagegadget said:
so did he download dudes isht then claim its his...or did he remake the beat? cause if he remade it...props lol but Id give credit where due of course
chop remade it , and then sold it .
 5 years ago '12        #94
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17221 17221
 castro said:
dam thats krazy

dunno why vybe beatz or that johnny juliano dude still on soundclick... i guess they cakin off it but ..

lots of other beatmakers/producers remake each others beats... but i havent seen a dude remake a beat and then give it to an artist to rap/sing over it...so i kinda see how vybe beatz calls it stealin...

young chop is still dope...but he shouldnt of gave a remade beat to a rapper to spit over

vybe beatz n johnny juliano been in the game for mad years n young chop is new to the game n got more buzz n fame than both of em put together cuz their still "soundclick producers"

i bet young chop makes more money than them too

what did vybe beatz expect? he puts his beats out there for free...of course producers are gonna try to remake em or even make somethin similar... especially up n comer producers

vybe beatz needs to get the fu*k off soundclick n hit up studios like young chop be doin n workin wit the artist exclusively... should be a lesson learned for him
Be honest with you...he actually doesn't believe it or not lmao. Its a lot of sh*t that could be broken down for you but lets just say...I know he don't lmao

And also he signed that small a.ss pub deal with Warner....and they taking percentages out his sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #95
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Wow at that lotus flowerbomb beat from DJ gouki man.

Whoa.

I did ok from beats but def not that much money.

Crazy tho
 03-13-2013, 12:56 PM         #96
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas been jacking Vybe. I think KE got himfor that all the way turnt up beat Roscoe Dash made a hit to. And producers sending out them snippets to A&Rs of big labels, they will get sb to remake yo sh*t so u better off sending the the whole beat

And its difference between remakng a beat and stealing a beat

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-13-2013 at 01:00 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #97
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 gakhteebo said:
chop didnt bite sh*t from lex.. big difference, but this sh*t is fu*ked up. chop makes crazy a.ss beats why would he remake anything
 Gouki said:
My beat I made in 11th grade and put up on soundclick September 26 2010 (says so on the page):

Lotus Flower bomb released October 11, 2011 (wiki):

I dunno if dude just happened to sample the same shyt as me or what, but I was PISSED when I first heard it on the radio.
GO GET THAT BREAD, BREH!! thats yours!
 03-13-2013, 01:05 PM         #98
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro said:
dam thats krazy

dunno why vybe beatz or that johnny juliano dude still on soundclick... i guess they cakin off it but ..

lots of other beatmakers/producers remake each others beats... but i havent seen a dude remake a beat and then give it to an artist to rap/sing over it...so i kinda see how vybe beatz calls it stealin...

young chop is still dope...but he shouldnt of gave a remade beat to a rapper to spit over

vybe beatz n johnny juliano been in the game for mad years n young chop is new to the game n got more buzz n fame than both of em put together cuz their still "soundclick producers"

i bet young chop makes more money than them too

what did vybe beatz expect? he puts his beats out there for free...of course producers are gonna try to remake em or even make somethin similar... especially up n comer producers

vybe beatz needs to get the fu*k off soundclick n hit up studios like young chop be doin n workin wit the artist exclusively... should be a lesson learned for him
I doubt Young Chop is making more than a well known Soundclick producer is bra. Fact
 5 years ago '11        #99
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 4946 4946
all that $hit sound the same...... Go on soundclick and see if you can tell one producer from another
 03-13-2013, 01:11 PM         #100
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga is a straight up gorilla
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy